Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reluctantly in need

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

Reluctantly in need Empty
PostSubject: Reluctantly in need   Reluctantly in need EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:49 am

Naruto was walked into the hospital, bloody and grumbling, as he was almost dragged by Gaara. The blinding white walls were the first thing he put on his list of hate and the band-aid notious smell was the second. The one thing he was glad about was that he knew they wouldn't keep him there through the night, and if ever they did, there'd be hell to pay.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Reluctantly in need   Reluctantly in need EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:17 am

Gaara continued to drag Naruto, bringing him through the halls of the hospital to find a nurse or doctor. Once he found one, he walked up to them, while pulling Naruto along, and grabbed their hand, yanking on it so their attention was immediately brought to him. It was incredibly rude, but he didn't want to be there probably as much as Naruto hadn't wanted to be there. He gestured to Naruto at the appropriate time.

"Excuse me, sir, help him now."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Reluctantly in need   Reluctantly in need EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:22 pm

The doctor first looked at Gaara, then Naruto. He paused before kneeling in front of Naruto and carefully unwrapped Gaara's white cloth thingy. He stared down at Naruto's hand and knew he wouldn't be able to send the boy away so fast. As he looked up at the two of them, he asked: "What happened exactly..?"

Naruto blinked. "Does it really matter?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Reluctantly in need   Reluctantly in need EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:47 am

"No, it doesn't." Gaara's expression was furious, but it was obvious he was holding back on the threats. "For the both of us, you will take him and make him better. No questions asked. Now."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Reluctantly in need   Reluctantly in need EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:29 pm

The doctor looked at Gaara and really felt like telling off this high-and-mighty brat but in truth he wasn't a bad man so, thinking of priorities, he stood up and motioned with his head for Naruto to walk down the hall in front of them. As Naruto turned and hesitated, the doctor gave him a a hard nudge, not patient enough for a kid to be a little scared. Not patient enough for a demon kid to be a little scared. As he fallowed after Naruto he looked back at Gaara with an almost dreary look in his eyes. "You can't follow us so either leave or wait here. It's gonna take a while though."

Naruto looked back at Gaara and for once he had an almost timid look about him. He waved with his good hand and gave a sheepish smile. "You don't have to stay. My un-birthday's almost over anyway."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Reluctantly in need   Reluctantly in need EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:13 am

Gaara watched as Naruto was brought off, glaring at the doctor. He turned, giving an angry look to whoever pass by him, and leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. 'I'll just stay, I have nothing better to do..'
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Reluctantly in need   Reluctantly in need EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:24 am

Time passes. And more time passes. And even more time passes...and it's only been fifteen minutes.

Naruto walked down the hall and turned the corner to see Gaara. He waved with his bad hand and grinned. "Look!" He shoved his palm in Gaara's face. "I look like a zombie!" The cut that was there before had been stitched up slightly messily and the gash had turned into a thin red line. "It hurt like hell though! They said they didn't need to put any numb-y stuff on it so they had to go inside my hand, reattach one of the bones that had snapped, and stitch it up while I could feel it all!" He stuck his tongue out and shook his head sourly. "It felt weird and it hurt even more! But I'm lucky cuz this old doctor guy knew that I couldn't pay so he told me he'd talk to old gramps Hokage! Ain't I lucky?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Reluctantly in need   Reluctantly in need EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 6:51 am

"Yes, now let's go.." He turned quickly, keeping his head down as he followed the way back out of the hospital. He seemed too impatient to wait for Naruto, considering he was walking in a rather fast pace. "Quickly, now.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Reluctantly in need   Reluctantly in need EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:56 am

Naruto fallowed Gaara tilting his head to the side. "What's with the rush? You gotta be some where or something?"
Back to top Go down
itachi084

PostSubject: Re: Reluctantly in need   Reluctantly in need EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:32 am

Not to far from the hospital they notice a man in black clothing with red clouds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reluctantly in need   Reluctantly in need Empty

Back to top Go down

Reluctantly in need
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Leaf Village :: Hospital-
Jump to: