Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting some Ramen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Getting some Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Getting some Ramen   Getting some Ramen EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 6:54 am

Hinata walked into the Ramen shop for lunch. "Can...can I...have some Ramen?" She asked the owner.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

Getting some Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some Ramen   Getting some Ramen EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:40 am

Naruto ran up to the ramen counter and sat at the booth, not even noticing Hinata. He slammed his hand on the table and called to the ramen man. "Hey, old man Ichi! Make me some extra spicy pork ramen with all the fixings, alright?!" The man nodded, grumbled, and went to go make both Hinata's and Naruto's ramen.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Getting some Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some Ramen   Getting some Ramen EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 8:59 am

Hinata noticed Naruto and blushed. "Na...Naruto?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

Getting some Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some Ramen   Getting some Ramen EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:56 am

Naruto slammed his fists down on the counter impatiently. It was almost a miracle that he heard Hinata's quiet stammer. But he didn't know it had come from her so he looked up, down, behind him, and all around, wondering from whom his name had been called. "Who? What? Does someone need me?" He was making himself dizzy just from looking around in circles.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Getting some Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some Ramen   Getting some Ramen EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:45 am

Hinata sighed and blushed. "Right...beside you Naruto..."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

Getting some Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some Ramen   Getting some Ramen EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:17 am

"Hm?" His head shot to Hinata. "Hinaaaa..." It took his brain a few seconds before he remembered the last part of her name. "Taaa.. Hinata, yeeeaaah. What do you need?" He had totally forgot about the ramen at this point.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Getting some Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some Ramen   Getting some Ramen EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:56 am

"Uh...nothing...."Hinata said with a blush. Her ramen finally came and she quietly ate it.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

Getting some Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some Ramen   Getting some Ramen EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:33 am

Naruto blinked at her, wondering why she had called him in the first place if she had nothing to say. Before he could think any more of the subject, his ramen was placed in front of him and he started to gulp it down. Between slurps he asked her, "So Hinata, I haven't seen you around lately, and I've never seen you here before, where've you been hiding?"
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Getting some Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some Ramen   Getting some Ramen EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:50 am

Hinata blushed. "I've...been....training." She said to him and ate some ramen.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

Getting some Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some Ramen   Getting some Ramen EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:32 am

He clenched his hand in a dramatic fist, noodles still sticking out of his mouth. "Yeah, well so have I! But I never knew you came around here Hinata, since when did you start liking ramen?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting some Ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some Ramen   Getting some Ramen Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting some Ramen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Leaf Village :: Ichiraku Ramen Shop-
Jump to: