Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pein the leader of the akatsuki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein

Pein

Pein the leader of the akatsuki Empty
PostSubject: Pein the leader of the akatsuki   Pein the leader of the akatsuki EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:14 am

Name:Pein
village:Rain
anything else :Pein has six diffrent bodies named Animal(summons random creatures): Has a long ponytail, Naraka(I made this one up because i don't know what it really is he can make ice with his chakara and he can hide in the ice like it is a hole in the ground he can move to another patch of ice if the ice that he enters is broken he will die.):has kakshi like hair, Asura(I made this one up aswell can make orange solid thing that he can jump on one and to the next and block attacks with them and stuff.) : has picrings on its head,Deva(attract and rapel things)the one on my picture,Human(this is its name) (he can read peoples mind by putting his hand on their head) has really long hair ,and Preta (he can absorb attacks as a form of defense) hair looks like it is pulled back. when i post in a place i will say what one is in the place and will put the big thing i wrote in my sig so you can see.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Pein the leader of the akatsuki   Pein the leader of the akatsuki EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:40 am

Awesome! Accepted!

Deva is ma favourite Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sabure.rpg-board.net
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Pein the leader of the akatsuki   Pein the leader of the akatsuki EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:17 am

awsome thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pein the leader of the akatsuki   Pein the leader of the akatsuki Empty

Back to top Go down

Pein the leader of the akatsuki
Page 1 of 1