Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for Deidara

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasori

Sasori

Looking for Deidara Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Deidara   Looking for Deidara EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:13 am

Sasori walked into Deidara's room without knowcking, looking around for him as he stood in the middle of it.

((ooc: Random.. but the must talk atleast a bit, eh? XD))
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Deidara   Looking for Deidara EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:22 am

Deidara rushed into the room not even realizing Sasori was in there and sat at his desk.

He made a clay figure of him and then a saori then one of that girl who had been tied up and Pein he started acting out the whole sene but after Pein did his crazy evil laugh Deidara made his clay figure of him self say " Your crazy you need to calm down here take this" then Deidara threw the Pein toy out the random window and said " KATSU" and the clay doll blew up "Thats what I should of done to the stupid crazy asSASORI! What are you doing in her?"... "How mutch did you see?"
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Deidara   Looking for Deidara EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:25 am

He blinked, raising an eyebrow. "I was here since you walked in, so I saw everything. It was your fault you missed me, you should pay more attention."

He took a few steps closer to Deidara. "I'm bored, that's what I'm doing here."
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Deidara   Looking for Deidara EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:30 am

"Oh well i was just acting out the sene with action figures made of clay i was taking out my rage on the whole i missed the fight then made a fool of my self by not listeing to the mission." Damn i could blame this on my period if i was a girl Deidara thought
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Deidara   Looking for Deidara EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:33 am

He gave a small smirk. "You were too slow, that's why you missed the fight. Don't be so angry, though, she was nothing but a small nuisance. It lasted merely a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Deidara   Looking for Deidara EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:35 am

"Yeah i guess your right." Deidara leaves the room out of embrassment Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Deidara   Looking for Deidara EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:14 am

He turned his head, his eye twitching slightly. "I didn't come here just to watch the fool leave.. dimwit, he just doesn't understand when I'm proposing something fun and artistic to do.. what an idiot."

He sighed, crossing his arms and staring in annoyance to the ceiling. "He needs to learn how to pay attention.."

((ooc: Lmao Deidara just sort of left him in his room with the bang bangs and the boom booms Razz

Why'd he just leave like that? XD))
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Deidara   Looking for Deidara EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 6:45 am

Tobi ran into Deidara's art room, looking for him. "Deidara-sempaaaaiii! Tobi's back from his mission and he was such a good boy!" Tobi then bumped into Sasori, and, thingking him Deidara, hugged him. "Did you miss meeeee?"
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Deidara   Looking for Deidara EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:04 am

"Hn?!" He turned his head, staring down at Tobi's arms around him. "Tobi.."

He pushed Tobi's arms off him, turning around and glaring at the pumpkin faced fool. "One, I am not Deidara, two, I hadn't even noticed you were gone in the first place."

'Both him and Deidara need to learn how to pay attention.. do I really look anything like Deidara, at all?' He shook his head, still glaring at Tobi. "And three, no, your not a good boy.."
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Deidara   Looking for Deidara EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:59 am

Tobi stared up at Sasori, his heart crushed into little bits and thrown out the window. "Y-You didn't even notice...?" His body sort of collapsed on him and he fell to the floor, burying his face in his knees and hugging them while rocking back and forward, basically the fetal position. "Tobi's a bad boy.. A bad boy.. Didn't do anything right.. So very baaaad..."
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Deidara   Looking for Deidara EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:37 am

"That's right." He said, staring down a Tobi with an annoyed expression. "Your a horrible boy. I don't even know why Deidara looks at you anymore. At that, I don't even know why Pein keeps you. Your a disgrace."

((ooc: Hes so mean lmao

Apparently he doesn't like Tobi XD))
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Deidara   Looking for Deidara EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:04 am

ooc: he's killing Tobi emotionally. XD

Tobi rolled over on his back and grabbed his chest. "Ah! Sasori-sama! You hurt Tobi bad! Real bad! Made his heart bleed! Is Tobi really that aweful? Does anybody love him? Is he really such a waste Pein-sempai doesn't need him?" He went very silent thinking of Deidara not looking at him. "Owie..."
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Deidara   Looking for Deidara EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:45 am

((ooc: Lmao poor Tobi, I'm starting to feel bad for him.. but this is too fun XD))

Sasori gave a loud sigh, turning his head and closing his eyes. "No, Tobi isn't that awful, and he's not a waste. Which is why he's so annoying."
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Deidara   Looking for Deidara EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:15 am

He immidiatly jumped up. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!" Then he started skipping and spinning around the room, knocking art of tables and desks. "TOBI IS SO VERY GOOD! SO VERY GOOD! GOOD GOOOOOOD!" He sang.

ooc: did I ever tell you that I imagined Deidara's art room to look exactly like Mr. Mighton's room? random pieces of art and all?
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Deidara   Looking for Deidara EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:37 am

He watched him skip and spin around the room, making it a mess. "Deidara wont think the same if you don't fix everything before he gets back."

((ooc: Lmao wow O_o

I'm not sure what I imagined it as.. It sort of had a bunch of random clay statues and clay birds haning from the ceiling and colours and paint and yeah O_O))
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Deidara   Looking for Deidara EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 6:24 am

Tobi froze, staring at the room that was now in shambles. He quickly grabbed a clay piece off the ground and stared at it. "Do you really think Deidara-sempai will hate Tobi?" Then he slammed the figure on a desk, cracking it, and stared to run around the room throwing clay peices back on tables and what not, he didn't notice that some were upside down, others not in the right place. "HELP ME SASORI-SAMAAAA!"

ooc: there, that was the first time on this Rp that Tobi ever spoke in first person..
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Deidara   Looking for Deidara EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 8:32 am

((ooc: Lmao it seems odd.. out of place Suspect

Tobi talking in first person is strange LOL))

He gave a low sigh, putting his hand to his forehead in annoyance. He walked around the room, switching everthing around so that it was in it's original position. "You lucky I'm helping you.. the only reason is that I might get the blame for it if you make an escape before Deidara gets back, and I'm not inthe mood to hear his rambling."
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Deidara   Looking for Deidara EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:03 am

Deidara walked in hoping that Sasori was gone. Deidara walked into see Sasori and Tobi trying to fix everything.

"JUST GET OUT AND LET ME FIX IT BEFORE I EXPLODE THE WHOLE ROOM!"
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Deidara   Looking for Deidara EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:33 am

Sasori turned and looked at Deidara with his usual bored expression. He glanced at Tobi for a moment, giving a sigh of annoyance. "Imbecile.. I think Tobi should stay and help Deidara anyway. Maybe they will both go bye bye."

He moved past Deidara and out of the room, incredibly annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Deidara   Looking for Deidara EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:02 am

Tobi waved to Sasori happily, not noticing Deidara's frustration. "Thank-you, Sasori-sama! Bye-bye!" Then he turned to Deidara and glomped him. "DEIDARA-SEMPAAAAAIIIII!! TOBI WAS A GOOD BOY ON HIS MISSION AND NOW HE'S BACK! Did you miss him?" He glanced gleefully up at Deidara.
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Deidara   Looking for Deidara EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:12 pm

deidara was glomed into a table with his clay model of the akatsuki lair and mini akatsuki member models (the pein one was missing because it had been exploded) the model fell onto the ground smashed into little bits. The models of the members were still safe on the table execpt the tobi which was on the edge and fell off causing the head to break off. "TOBI WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT COMING INTO MY ART ROOM! Then he thought
now is my chance. "With out taking your welcome back candy." Deidara took a little peice of clay rolled up in a ball and gave it to Tobi with a smile on his face. "Here welcome back eat it they are very tastey I bought it just for you."
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Deidara   Looking for Deidara EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:10 am

Tobi jumped back and grabbed the 'candy', his eyes sparkling. "Really, Dei-Dei-sempai?! Just for Tobi? All for me?!" He rolled it around in his hand and then plopped it in his pocket. "I'm gonna save it for later, ok? I'll save it for desert!"
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Deidara   Looking for Deidara EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:09 am

"But Iwant to see the look on your face when you enjoy it you deserve it after your hard work you do for the Akatsuki." Deidara was still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Deidara   Looking for Deidara EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:06 am

"Oh, wow!" Tobi was astonished at Deidara's light mood and didn't want it to end. He pulled the candy out again and looked at it. By this time, he would've jumped off a bridge if Deidara had asked him to do it. "If Deidara-sempai really wants him to, Tobi will enjoy it mercilessly!" And he turned around, popped it in his mouth, and looked back at Deidara. "Yum!"
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Deidara   Looking for Deidara EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:44 am

Deidara was ready to explode the candy but he couldn't. in his soul a big purple dinosaur was smashing a rainbow egg with a hammer while singing about love. " Tobi nooooo Deidara pushed Tboi on the ground and pushed down on his stomach causing him to spit up the clay." I love you Tobi." Deidara under the control of the dinosaur hugged TobiLooking for Deidara 646467_170x170
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Deidara   Looking for Deidara Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Deidara
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next