Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Konan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Konan

Konan

Konan Empty
PostSubject: Konan   Konan EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:50 am

Name: Konan (Amegakure calls her "God's Angel")

Appearance: look at picture

Village(if applicable): Amegakure

Personality: Konan has a relatively mysterious personality. Mostly, she is stoic, calm, and level-headed. She does seem to be more empathic than other Akatsuki members, as she appears sad whenever she has been reminded of her past. She also expresses a great deal of loyalty and courtesy to Pain, doing his bidding without question and looking out for his well-being.

Anything Else: is part of the akatsuki!
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

Konan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konan   Konan EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:56 am

Accepted.. X3

You made me laugh with the 'do Pein's bidding without question' thing.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

Konan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konan   Konan EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:00 am

Yays!

now i need to go make up jutsus for her since I found two and they didnt explain what they did...
Back to top Go down
Hosora

Hosora

Konan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konan   Konan EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:05 am

sweet a konan just like kisame said your like my bitch(this is Pein to lazy to sign out again) anyways awesome picture and do you realize that all of us (in the real world are members of the Akatsuki. Also thats what our gang(not real gang) should be call Akatsuki Razz
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

Konan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konan   Konan EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:06 am

Yeah...awesome! and no im not your bitch Shocked

but yeah...we should be called the Akatsuki
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

Konan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konan   Konan EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:07 am

Well...she gots paper.

Hope that helps.

And our gang would be the shizz if we were called Akatsuki! IMA DEIDARA!!!! X3 "KATSU, HMMM! WITH BANG BANG HERE, AND BANG BANG THERE!" (non sexually X3)
Back to top Go down
Hosora

Hosora

Konan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konan   Konan EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:10 am

LOL i am Pein
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

Konan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konan   Konan EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:10 am

Konan!!

and i made my jutsus but they suck...
Back to top Go down
Cheap Br

Konan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konan   Konan EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:17 pm

Kamofie & Co. jewelry store. Law enforcement sources told the Los Angeles Times that surveillance video shows Lohan wearing the necklace, charms for charm bracelets necklace, which was reported missing on Jan. 22, following the actress' visit to the store.After detectives started looking into the
case and began preparing search warrant, a friend of Lohan's brought the necklace to the Pacific Division police station.Lohan has reportedly

reportedly said that the necklace was loaned to her by the store and her assistant returned it to police.It's not
the first time the star has been connected with missing gems.In 2009, British police investigated the disappearance of $400,000 worth of

of Dior jewels from a photo shoot Lohan did with Britain's Elle magazine. At the time, Elle released a statement
exonerating Lohan, saying, "Elle has no reason to believe that Lindsay Lohan was in any way responsible."She's also been the victim womens leather bracelets victim of theft. Lohan was one of many celebrities whose homes were looted by the Hollywood "Bling Ring" in 2008
and 2009.If Lohan ends up on the wrong side of the law this time around, the consequences could be dire.L.A. Superior [h1][/h1] Superior Court Judge Elden S. Fox spared Lohan jail time in October after she tested positive for drugs and violated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Konan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konan   Konan Empty

Back to top Go down

Konan
Page 1 of 1