Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hosora's jutsu's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hosora

Hosora

Hosora's jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Hosora's jutsu's   Hosora's jutsu's EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:56 am

mini senbon phoenix jutsu
Hosora throws abunch of denbon in the air and dose hand signs. The senbon light on fire shaped like little phoenixs then they go and slash the opponent many times before the fire goes away and the senbon fall onto the ground.

Big senbon phoenix jutsu
Hosora pulls out his two swords in his back sword holders and throws them up into the air and they both light one big fire with makes one big phoenix this phoenix strikes through the opponent burning him/her and ends with the two swords stabed in his/her back then the swords are pulled out and fly back into the holders

multiple senbon burn
Hosora throws 7 senbon at a person then when they stab into you he dose a hand sighn and they all ight on fire and then after a while or if exposed to water of something they burn out.

double sword tecnique
Hosora takes his two swords and slashes the opponent back then up into the air then he makes a fireball from his mouth like sasuke when you fall you land and get blasted up and back down and up repetedly a few times

The names suck and throught the magic of naruto you don't die when i do these jutsus i would love to hear better names for them if you think of them.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

Hosora's jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hosora's jutsu's   Hosora's jutsu's EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:57 am

Whoo! And I'll look up the names for you XD

I tried...they wouldn't give me answers...

anyway-

accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://sabure.rpg-board.net
Hosora

Hosora

Hosora's jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hosora's jutsu's   Hosora's jutsu's EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:02 am

yayyyy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hosora's jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hosora's jutsu's   Hosora's jutsu's Empty

Back to top Go down

Hosora's jutsu's
Page 1 of 1