Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wallowing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zetsu

Zetsu

Wallowing Empty
PostSubject: Wallowing   Wallowing EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:12 am

Zetsu stood in his room, which looked somewhat like a garden, and glared at.. something.

"Your a fool." He said, his voice angry. "What, me? Your the fool here, fool.

"It was your fault we didn't catch that Jinchuuriki." He growled. "Whatt!!? No it wasn't!! If it was anybodies fault, it was yours!"

"You know what, it was Tobi's." He said, blaming it all on the pumpkin face who had spontaneously disappeared during their mission. ".. Alright, it was Tobi's fault."

((ooc: Lmao but he can't see Pein until after Tobi does, alright? Tobi has to see Pein first XP))
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

Wallowing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallowing   Wallowing EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:23 am

(why does tobi have to see pein first?)

Konan was walking through the Akatsuki lair when she walked past a room and heard the same voice talking as two. She gave a small smile, hoping that Zetsu and Tobi would have good news. She knocked lightly on the door.
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

Zetsu

Wallowing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallowing   Wallowing EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:29 am

((ooc: Because Tobi asked me to let him see Pein first Razz))

He turned around, going to the door and opening it. "Oh, hello, Konan. Come in, come in."

He moved so that she could walk in if she wanted to. "Idiot, you should have cleaned up a bit when you said you were going to.. Well, I didn't know I would have company, be quiet. I was just saying, you didn't need to be such a jerk about it, jerk. Be quiet! No. So, Konan, what is it you need?"
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

Wallowing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallowing   Wallowing EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:33 am

(oh, ok. neat Smile )

Konan crossed her arms. "Good to see that you and Tobi are back, uh I was wondering how your mission went? Mine kinda failed...I tracked them for a month and then they just disappeared." She looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

Zetsu

Wallowing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallowing   Wallowing EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:40 am

"Tobi, that wreched..Our mission failed as well." He stared at her. "Tobi disappeared suddenly, and the Jinchuuriki got away. What a dimwit.."
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

Wallowing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallowing   Wallowing EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:42 am

Konan sighed and nodded solemnly, then looked at the grass-like floor. "Alright." Pein's going to be disappointed...but there are still others out there, so it'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

Zetsu

Wallowing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallowing   Wallowing EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:46 am

"Have you seen him at all? Maybe he's hiding from me since he knows I'm pissed.. I'm sure he isn't.. He probably is. He probably just went off on a lollipop adventure. ....Ugh, imbicile.."
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

Wallowing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallowing   Wallowing EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:48 am

Konan looked up at him. "You mean Tobi? No, I haven't. I've only seen you. Because apparently Sasori is off on a mission with a hostage that Pein captured..." She shook her head. "No, I haven't seen him."
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

Zetsu

Wallowing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallowing   Wallowing EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:53 am

"Hm.. I wonder what hes up to. A hostage? What do we have a hostage for? Are we bombing Suna? Why would we need a hostage to bomb Suna? That would be fun.. I want to see this! Theres not going to be a bombing, idiot. Shut up! You always ruin my fun.. Hmph.."
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

Wallowing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallowing   Wallowing EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:54 am

Konan gave a quiet and shook her head, an amused smile on her face. "No, sorry to tell you but we're not bombing Suna. All I know about her is that she's out helping Sasori, not much else. They're off catching Nibi."
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

Zetsu

Wallowing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallowing   Wallowing EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:59 am

"Ohh, Nibi, huh? I heard she was a fiesty one. She'd probably bite your head off if she wanted to. If she bit my head off, she'd bite your head off too, idiot! Oh well, then I wouldn't have to listen to you anymore. Fine with me.. capturing Nibi would be fun. Yeah, that's why the mission was saved especially for Sasori. He gets all the fun.. Only because your a fool. Shut up!! After you. I'm not talking to you anymore! Have fun with that. Gah!"
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

Wallowing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallowing   Wallowing EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:02 am

(i am laughing so hard reading this!! lol!)

Konan looked at the two, well, one of them; it sometimes got a little confusing talking to Zetsu. "Sasori got the job because you weren't back." And also probably because Sasori wouldn't kill her if she tried to run. You would have probably eaten her...
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

Zetsu

Wallowing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallowing   Wallowing EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:10 am

((ooc: Lmao me too XD Being Zetsu is soooo fun XP Can't wait til Tobi and him find eachother LOL))

"Oh, really? So pein is finally taking a notice to me, huh? No, he's taking a notice to me, your barely even noticable. Excuse me?! You heard me. Well, if that's the way it's going to be, I'm sure hes not even going to look at us again since we failed. Oh yeah.. Damn Tobi.. Just wait til we see him.. I call his head! It probably tastes sweet. What..? Are you..?! Huh? No! I was just implying that his mask was most likely made of candy or something.. jeez, what are you thinking? Huh, oh, nothing. Nothing at all. Just be quiet. Screw you! No thanks. ...?!"
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

Wallowing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallowing   Wallowing EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:15 am

(omg! i can tell why its so much fun!!)

Konan smiled slightly. It's good to be back... "Slow down. Pein's not gonna hate you, he's just gonna be a little..." She tried to think of a good word. "...disappointed? I don't know. But I know he wouldn't like it very much if you killed Tobi." Her smile grew a little bit bigger at the end.
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

Zetsu

Wallowing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallowing   Wallowing EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:25 am

"Psh, Tobi's not the good boy he says he is. That's what you think. ..... Hm.. I wouldn't kill Tobi. And Pein won't hate us? That's what she just said, dumb ass. Be quiet. Where is Pein, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

Wallowing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallowing   Wallowing EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:27 am

Konan shrugged. "Not sure. I didn't see him this morning, check his office maybe? Or the demon statue."
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

Zetsu

Wallowing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallowing   Wallowing EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:34 am

"Hm.. maybe later. I want to see Tobi first.. To not kill him, of course. Sure, whatever. He'd better have a good enough reason to have disappeared on me. To go on a candy adventure. If that is his story, I'll kill him. Save some fun for me! Of course, what would killing someone be without your gorey style of torture? Heh, damn straight. Were not killing Tobi. You suck. Not before you do. ...!?"
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

Wallowing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallowing   Wallowing EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:36 am

Konan watched him fight with himself for a minute. "Don't kill Tobi," she said. "He may be annoying at times but he's as much a part of this team as anyone. Alright?"
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

Zetsu

Wallowing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallowing   Wallowing EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:42 am

"I know, I know. Maybe he should stick with the team then, and you know, not randomly run off in the middle of a mission? Hes got a point.. for once. What are you talking about, I'm always the one that makes more sense! As much sense as a walking talking lollipop. Oh wait, we have one of those, nevermind."
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

Wallowing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallowing   Wallowing EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 6:01 am

Konan laughed. "Yeah, he shouldn't have left. But that doesn't mean you should kill him. Maybe he..." She sighed and shrugged. "I don't have an excuse." She smiled
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

Zetsu

Wallowing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallowing   Wallowing EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 6:04 am

"Yeah, yeah... Don't worry, I'll make him explain himself. And we wont kill him.. And that."
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

Wallowing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallowing   Wallowing EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 6:08 am

Konan smiled slightly. "Alright, well, I think I'll get going."
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

Zetsu

Wallowing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallowing   Wallowing EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 6:14 am

"Alright, see you around, Konan. Thanks for coming by, it was fun talking with you. Yeah, finally a voice other than yours and Tobi's, jeez. Shut up! Have a nice day, Konan." He gave her a smile.. that would probably kill three thousand and scare millions.
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

Wallowing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallowing   Wallowing EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 6:18 am

(OMFG! OMG!! a smile that would kill three thousand and kill millions huh? OMG!!! i swear...i am dying here!)

Konan nodded, smiling slightly and turned to leave. "Come find me after you tell Pein, ok? I want to know how he takes it." Then she pushed open the door and left.
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

Zetsu

Wallowing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallowing   Wallowing EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:44 am

((ooc: Lmao because I'm just that funny Razz))

He turned around, staring at some sort of plant thing. "He'll take it okay, I'm sure. Just keep telling yourself that. Be quiet. In your dreams. Not even in them. Damn straight.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wallowing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallowing   Wallowing Empty

Back to top Go down

Wallowing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Akatsuki Lair :: Akatsuki Dorm Room-
Jump to: