Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Walkin' Around..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Walkin' Around.. Empty
PostSubject: Walkin' Around..   Walkin' Around.. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:52 am

((ooc: Yes, I was quite bored... and Gaara needs some more postin' >_>))

Gaara trudged through the streets of Suna, having completed his mission with his siblings, who by the way did nothing, and now had nothing better to do. He watched as people stared at him as they walked by, and the few that had others with them would always lean to them and whisper something, while the rest stared. He remembered when he was younger, their stares had gotten to him. Now, he really didn't care. He would kill them in mere seconds if they dared to speak with him.

And that was exactly why they didn't.
Back to top Go down
Kankuro
Puppet Master
Kankuro

Walkin' Around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkin' Around..   Walkin' Around.. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:10 am

((ooc: And now your super bored, because your posting with youself Razz))

Kankuro walked down a street, reading a scroll as he did. He looked as if all his attention was on that scroll, which, in fact, it was. Which means, he wasn't watching where he was going, and he was lucky enough not to have crashed into anybody so far. Until now.

He smashed into somebody who had happened to either one, not been paying attention either, or two, wanted to pick a fight, or three, was too lazy to move. The scroll flung over Kankuro's face as he fell back and landed on his backside.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Walkin' Around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkin' Around..   Walkin' Around.. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:19 am

((ooc: Lmao youself.. I hate typos XD))

Gaara had been looking over to two guys who had been whispering while staring at him, and despite how he believed people around this village stayed as far away from him as possible, he was almost shocked as someone crashed into him. It caught him off gaurd and he fell back, the weight from his gourd helping with that.

He grunted, looking to who had caused him to fall over and giving a death glare. He couldn't see their face, but he knew that it probably wouldn't be seen around this village any longer.
Back to top Go down
Kankuro
Puppet Master
Kankuro

Walkin' Around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkin' Around..   Walkin' Around.. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:22 am

Kankuro pulled the scroll from his face, his expression one of anger as he turned his head to look at who he bumped into. His face was suddenly full of fear and he felt himself start to shake as he looked to see none other than Gaara, his younger brother. The look on Gaara's face said 'Prepare to die.'.

"Uh.. uh.. Gaara! Funny bumping into you here.. heh.. sorry lil' brother.. I.. uh.. wasn't.. really paying.. um... attention.."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Walkin' Around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkin' Around..   Walkin' Around.. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:26 am

"You fool." He said, his voice as raspy as usual. Some of the people around them had stopped, most likely to see what would happen to the poor sucker who had dared to ruin Gaara's day even the slightest bit. "Your a disgrace, who taught you to pay attention, a sea monkey?"
Back to top Go down
Kankuro
Puppet Master
Kankuro

Walkin' Around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkin' Around..   Walkin' Around.. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:29 am

"Sea monkey..?" He blinked at the strange comment, but paid no mind to it. He scrambled to his feet, rushing over to Gaara and, despite how much he wanted to get the hell outta there, held out his hand for the red head to use as support. "I'm really sorry, Gaara, I didn't mean to bump into you. I'm stupid, I do need to pay more attention.."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Walkin' Around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkin' Around..   Walkin' Around.. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:35 am

Gaara slowly lifted his hand, holding in a position where it was about to grab onto Kankuro's, but didn't. His fingers curled slightly, and he continued to glare. "Stop insulting yourself in public.. it only makes you look more stupid.."

Sand swirled from Gaara's gourd, curling around his arm and wrapping around Kankuro's, gripping it tightly. "Don't mess with me, Kankuro.. you know I'll kill you without hesitation.."
Back to top Go down
Kankuro
Puppet Master
Kankuro

Walkin' Around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkin' Around..   Walkin' Around.. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:37 am

"Ngh.." He gasped, his hand twitching as he tried to free his arm from the sand's grasp. Which, was pointless. "I know, I know, I'm sorry, Gaara! Please, I won't do it again, I swear!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Walkin' Around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkin' Around..   Walkin' Around.. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:41 am

He lowered his hand, the sand crawling back into his gourd. He stood, facing Kankuro with an incredibly blank stare. "Stay out of my way or I'll kill you.."

With that, he moved around the imbecile and continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Kankuro
Puppet Master
Kankuro

Walkin' Around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkin' Around..   Walkin' Around.. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:42 am

He turned, watching Gaara walk away. Suddenly, he remembered what the scroll he had been reading was for,, and he caught up to Gaara. "Um.. I really don't mean to bother you.."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Walkin' Around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkin' Around..   Walkin' Around.. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:44 am

He snapped his head to the side, glared at Kankuro once again. He crossed his arms as he stopped walking again, his voice showing no care at all. "What do you want."
Back to top Go down
Kankuro
Puppet Master
Kankuro

Walkin' Around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkin' Around..   Walkin' Around.. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:45 am

"Uh.." He pulled up the scroll, looked at it for a second, then showed it to Gaara. "Um.. we've got another mission.. Temari has been asked to do something else, so it's just you and I."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Walkin' Around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkin' Around..   Walkin' Around.. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:47 am

He stared at the scroll, his blank expression slowly coming back. If he had lazer vision, the scroll would probably be on fire. "Another mission.."
Back to top Go down
Kankuro
Puppet Master
Kankuro

Walkin' Around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkin' Around..   Walkin' Around.. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:48 am

"Yeah..." He gave the best smile he could. "Just you and I. Brother to brother. Come'on, this'll be fun..!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Walkin' Around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkin' Around..   Walkin' Around.. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:49 am

"I do not consider you my brother, your more of a pest that just wont go away." He turned away. "You try too hard. Drop the act, this won't be fun."
Back to top Go down
Kankuro
Puppet Master
Kankuro

Walkin' Around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkin' Around..   Walkin' Around.. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:55 am

He frowned, lowering the scroll. "Well, who cares if it's fun or not, we need to complete this mission. We need to go to Konoha to personally deliver a scroll, I'm not exactly sure what it's for. We need to get going, though."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Walkin' Around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkin' Around..   Walkin' Around.. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:57 am

"Whatever." He turned to Kankuro. "Let's go, then. Wouldn't want to displease father, now, would we?"
Back to top Go down
Kankuro
Puppet Master
Kankuro

Walkin' Around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkin' Around..   Walkin' Around.. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:03 pm

He frowned even more. "I guess not.."

He spun and began walking in the direction of the great canyon that edged the border of Suna and led the way to Konoha, knowing Gaara was following behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walkin' Around.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkin' Around..   Walkin' Around.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Walkin' Around..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Sand Village :: Coarse-grained Streets-
Jump to: