Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

High Diving

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

High Diving Empty
PostSubject: High Diving   High Diving EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:51 am

Sendo stood on the edge of the tallest cliff looking down at the water. A big wave crashed against the side and she smiled. She bounced on the balls of her feet as she looked over. She was going to up, but she was waiting for a big enough wave. All her ninja weapons lay on the ground beside her but besides that, she wore her entire ninja uniform. She kicked a rock over the edge and watched at the tiny splash it made in the middle of a giant wave.

She smiled and prepared to jump.
Back to top Go down
https://sabure.rpg-board.net
Tobi

Tobi

High Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Diving   High Diving EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:01 am

Tobi appeared out of no where and noticed a girl standing by the edge of the cliff. His eyes almost popped out of his head and he ran towards her, reaching out. "Don't do it, miss! There's still point to the world, Tobi can show you that! Tobi will save yoooooouuuuuu!" He jumped at her from behind, planning to tackle her to the ground. Unfortunately, what was in front of Sendo was not ground, but cliff and when he crashed into her, they both fell off the edge.

Free falling, Tobi had a panic attack and clung to Sendo, not letting go for his life, and screamed in her ear. Yes, helpful.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

High Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Diving   High Diving EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:10 pm

They fell into the water, halfway into a giant wave. It pushed them under and didn't give them a chance to come back up. Sendo, who was used to this kind of stuff, knew not to fight the waves, but to go with them. She grabbed the random guy's hand and swam then both with the direction of the waves. Finally, a break in the waves let Sendo pull the guy up onto a small piece of flat rock.
She pushed him into the rock but she stayed in the water, holding onto the rock. "You ok?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

High Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Diving   High Diving EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:06 pm

"OH MY GAWD!" He screamed before coughing up gallons of water and a variety of fish. Then he wiped his mask with his sleeve and screamed again. "OH MY GAWD! OH MY GAWD! OHMIGAWD! OHMIGAWD! OHMIGAWD! OHMIGAWD! OHMIGAWD! OHMIGAWD! OHMIGAWD! OHMIGAWD! OHMIGAWD! OHMIGAWD! OHMIGAWD! OHMIGAWD! OHMIGAWD! OHMIGAWD! OHMIGAWD! OHMIGAWD! OHMIGAWD! OHMIGAWD! OHMIGAWD! OHMIGAWD!" He slapped himself and inhaled and exhaled. "...That was scary..."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

High Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Diving   High Diving EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:38 am

Sendo laughed and shook her head, spraying water everywhere. She looked at the funny guy in the mask and wondered if she had ever seen him before... "Are you ok?" she asked. "Why did you jump?"
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

High Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Diving   High Diving EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:27 am

Tobi waved his arms frantically about, still not over his near-death experience. "Tobi saw you trying to kill yourself and had to save the day so Tobi ran in and was like 'FFFSSSHHHHHH!' and saved you but Tobi didn't know where the cliff was so he fell anyway!" Then he calmed down and waved his finger at her. "Suicide is not the way to go, Tobi knows things are hard now, but you have to keep your spirits up!" He held out his arms. "If you'd like, Tobi can console you. Tobi's a good at consoling, he does it all the time to himself!"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

High Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Diving   High Diving EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:38 am

Sendo raised an eyebrow and then laughed. "I wasn't trying to kill myself. I was having fun. It's just diving, but from a high altitude."
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

High Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Diving   High Diving EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:59 am

Tobi started coughing and choking and when he regained himself he gawked at her. "Well, then this is a whole different situation entirely! Self harm for self pleasure is not a smart choice either, little girl! Your lighting matches on yourself one day and the next you get too close to a gasoline tank and KA-BOOM! Masochism is not the right thing to do at such a young age!"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

High Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Diving   High Diving EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 12:39 am

Sendo had to bit her lip to stop herself from laughing. "I wouldn't have hurt myself," she said. "And that wasn't my intention either. "
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

High Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Diving   High Diving EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:36 am

"Then WHAT?!" He screamed. "Your like that guy from CRANK HIGH VOLTAGE who has to keep his body electrified to stay alive?!" That didn't make any sense, but Tobi didn't care. "Or maybe your secret vampire lover left you to keep himself from eating you and even with the help of your werewolf sidekick, you still went insane and could hear his voice in your head if you did crazy shit!" Tobi paused. "Like jumping off cliffs..."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

High Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Diving   High Diving EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:51 am

Sendo stopped smiling and raised an eyebrow. "I think you hit your head when we landed. I may be insane, but that's why I do stuff like this. This is fun to me... I'm not doing this because I had a vampire lover or whatever else you said..." She paused. "We should get you to a hospital... or at least out of the water..."
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

High Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Diving   High Diving EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:51 am

Tobi curled up into a ball and hugged himself. He was shivering and then suddenly started to cry. "T-Tobi's wet! And c-cold! And not happy at all! Waaah!" He sniveled and reached forward from the rock to grab Sendo but missed and fell into the water. Kicking and splashing, he didn't support himself and got pulled under by the waves.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

High Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Diving   High Diving EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:07 am

Sendo reached over across the rock and grabbed his hand and pulled him back out. Her eyes were cold and it was obvious that she was pissed. "Let's go," she said.

*and by the magic of RPs we skip to other magical places!! we're at Suna's hospital...dont ask me why there...we just are*

Sendo appeared outside the hospital in Sunakagure and asked the doctors to see if they could take a look at Tobi. You know, like head X-rays and stuff like that. When they led him away she took a seat in the waiting room and...well...waited.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

High Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Diving   High Diving EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:36 am

Tobi burst outof the door to the waiting room and sprinted. As he passed Sendo, he grabbed her and flipped her over his shoulder, running out of the hospital doors with medic ninja's following him. They went into the forest and, panting, he set her down. "Huff... huff.. Not such a smart idea to bring Tobi to a place where people need names and occupations..."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

High Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Diving   High Diving EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:42 am

Sendo jumped up and stared at him. "What are you talking abou?" she asked. "I was just trying to help! You mean you don't have a name? Well what about Tobi? Isn't that your name? And you don't work anywhere?" She shrugged. "I don't work anywhere either but still!" She planted her hands on her hips and stared at the strange person...lolipop...in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

High Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Diving   High Diving EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:52 am

He caught his breath and stood up strait. "Tobi has a name and occupation, its just one that can't be known!" He pulled at his Akatsuki robe. "If you don't know, Tobi's part of a secret gang gonna take over the world. But I'm not supposed to tell anyone!" He didn't really realize that he just told HER. "Tobi could get arrested and then Pein-sama would be even more mad at him!"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

High Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Diving   High Diving EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:27 am

Sendo raised an eyebrow? "Pein? I know a person named Pein..." I wonder if it's the same guy... "Are you apart of that gang that's going to capture all the evil demons so they won't destroy the world?"

(this is after she met Pein and all that shit happened)
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

High Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Diving   High Diving EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:49 am

ooc: duh. Rolling Eyes X3

Tobi sushed her and lightly slapped her shoulder. "Shh! Shh! SSHH! You can't be so open about it! Pein-sama and half of Zetsu-san will have Tobi's ass if you do!" He turned around and wiped a dramatic tear from his eye. "And maybe even Deidara-sempai..." Then he flipped back, facing her. "Even if you were trying to help Tobi, you can't just-" He paused. "Wait, how do YOU know about us???"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

High Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Diving   High Diving EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:59 am

(yeah...)

Sendo stared at him. Yeah, half of Zetsu would probably kill him...and then eat him... She supressed a shiver. "I know about you beccause I'm one of you," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

High Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Diving   High Diving EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:03 am

Tobi held up his hand, showing her his Akatsuki ring. "Oh yeah? Where's your ring and-unless it's invisible-I don't see you wearing an Akatsuki cloak, misses." He snapped his fingers like a sweet-sixteen rich girl. "Tobi would know if another member joined the team."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

High Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Diving   High Diving EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:11 am

"I didn't get ring or cloak because it's not offical...I'm just helping out every now and again. Pein said that he needed someone else because some of the other's aren't back from their missions." She shrugged. "I dont know why you didn't know about me...But know this-" She smiled as if recieving some award. "I helped the red haired, bored guy catch a demon!"
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

High Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Diving   High Diving EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:24 am

"Oh yeah?" Tobi glared at her. "Well, Tobi got an amazing amount of money to help the Akatsuki in everything they do, without him, the Akatsuki would be destryed! And Tobi is an official member, which makes him better, so HA!"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

High Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Diving   High Diving EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:46 am

Sendo clapped her hands sarcasticly. "Whooo?" She blinked and stared at him. "I caught a Jinjuriki," she said blankly. "And then I watched Zetsu-kun eat the body and it was creepy. Then he talked to me and he's weird...and then a girl came up and asked if Zetsu-kun was bothering me and I said no." She paused. "Pein-sama is odd..."

(i hope I did that correctly...im going to feel like an idiot if i didn't...)
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

High Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Diving   High Diving EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:22 am

ooc: did what correctly? either way, your 'jinjuriki' is spelled Jinchuuriki

Tobi waved his hand in front of her face. "Zetsu-san is NOT creepy! He's lovable and my best friend! And Pein-sama is-" He paused and thought then finished. "Yeah, Pein-sama is pretty odd. But not Zetsu-sama! He bakes Tobi cookies!" Then he turned around and crossed his arms. "Tobi may of saved you from suicide, but Tobi doesn't like you!"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

High Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Diving   High Diving EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:04 pm

ooc: I thought so...i cant spell that word for crap

Sendo blinked. "I wasn't commiting suicide..." She paused. "And half of Zetsu is nice but the other part is a little...and I think it's creepy that he ate a dead body. I'm sorry if I offended you or whatever but.." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

High Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Diving   High Diving Empty

Back to top Go down

High Diving
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Village Hidden in the Mist :: Seaside Cliffs-
Jump to: