Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nerine from the anime Shuffle!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerine

Nerine

Nerine from the anime Shuffle! Empty
PostSubject: Nerine from the anime Shuffle!   Nerine from the anime Shuffle! EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:12 am

Name: Nerine but you can also call her Rina

Appearance:
Nerine from the anime Shuffle! Nerine2

Village(if applicable): is currently living in the leaf village

Personality: she's jus a little shy. she nice, kind, caring, polite and is she wants to reach a goal, she'll be determined about it. she's not a violent person but only if you get her pissed off enough

Anything Else:Nerine is from the demon world is the daughter of the Lord of Devils. she's is not evil or anything like that, demon is jus her race. She is not a ninja, she can't exactly fight and doesn't really know how to either. While her cooking skills are poor, her magic capabilities are impressive, with enough destructive power to level entire city blocks. Her grades in school are also excellent. her magic isn't some insane super power you can use to take over the world, it's jus magic. you can either fight with it or do basic things with it, like she can stir coffee by jus pointing at it. it's strong but she rarely uses it for destructive things. it's very confusing, but maybe this will explain her a bit more. oh and she's suppose to have a beautiful singing voice.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Nerine from the anime Shuffle!   Nerine from the anime Shuffle! EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:00 am

I accept Razz
Back to top Go down
Nerine

Nerine

PostSubject: Re: Nerine from the anime Shuffle!   Nerine from the anime Shuffle! EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:29 am

yayerz =]

was it confusing?
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Nerine from the anime Shuffle!   Nerine from the anime Shuffle! EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:13 pm

That is awesome! And no it was not confusing.

That is awesome!!
Back to top Go down
https://sabure.rpg-board.net
Nerine

Nerine

PostSubject: Re: Nerine from the anime Shuffle!   Nerine from the anime Shuffle! EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:39 pm

thankkkkk yooouu but do you mean that?

cuz i've had alot ppl jus say that be nice and i wanna know to truth so i can learn from my mistakes so i'll d better next time.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Nerine from the anime Shuffle!   Nerine from the anime Shuffle! EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:03 am

Actually, I didn't find anything confusing about it. I understood everything, and I usually say when something confuses me, because when it does I become curious as to what had been meant by it Razz

So yeah, you did good Smile
Back to top Go down
Nerine

Nerine

PostSubject: Re: Nerine from the anime Shuffle!   Nerine from the anime Shuffle! EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:07 am

that's great to know.
and wow i jus realized how much mistakes i made in my writing. O.o
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Nerine from the anime Shuffle!   Nerine from the anime Shuffle! EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:06 pm

I dont care about grammar or spelling because...well...half the time on rps it doesnt matter. You just need to get your message across and as long as you understand what they're saying, it's fine.

But no, I dont think it was confusing. Im honest
Back to top Go down
https://sabure.rpg-board.net
Nerine

Nerine

PostSubject: Re: Nerine from the anime Shuffle!   Nerine from the anime Shuffle! EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:43 am

thank yyooouuu^^
i got the shuffle theme song stuck in my head, greaattt...T__T'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerine from the anime Shuffle!   Nerine from the anime Shuffle! Empty

Back to top Go down

Nerine from the anime Shuffle!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: Character Development-
Jump to: