Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A New Annoyance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

A New Annoyance Empty
PostSubject: A New Annoyance   A New Annoyance EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:14 am

Gaara had been called in by the Kazekage, aka, his disgrace of a father. He stood in his fathers office, waiting for the man to get there. He was late for his own appointment, the fool.
Back to top Go down
The Fourth Kazekage

The Fourth Kazekage

A New Annoyance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Annoyance   A New Annoyance EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:24 am

The fourth Kazekage walked in(he doesn't deserve a name.. and besides, I don't know it >_>), passing Gaara without a glance. He got to his desk, then turned and looked at his third son. "Gaara, your early. You know you shouldn't be early, your lucky I'm not going to send you out to come back on time. I'm too busy for that today. Are you ready to listen?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

A New Annoyance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Annoyance   A New Annoyance EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:30 am

"Whatever.." He growled, glaring at his dad. He could have killed him that second, but he didn't.
Back to top Go down
The Fourth Kazekage

The Fourth Kazekage

A New Annoyance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Annoyance   A New Annoyance EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:37 am

"Don't even think about it." He said, returning a glare. He picked up a few papers, looking through them. "Alright, Gaara. I have assigned something for you, and you have no choice but to cooperate."

He gave Gaara a blank stare, then looked back to the papers he had in hand. "A young boy named Akio Ayumu will be tagging along with you from now on. You are to ensure his safety, train him when he's ready, and make sure he passes through the Academy. You are almost like a teacher to him, but not really. He will sit with me during the Chunin exams, so you'd better give a good performance while he's watching. Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

A New Annoyance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Annoyance   A New Annoyance EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:41 am

"What is this.." He growled again, uncrossing his arms and pushing himself from the wall he had been leaning on. "Your going to shove some snot-nosed brat on me..? Why are you making me responsible for this kid.. are you stupid?"
Back to top Go down
The Fourth Kazekage

The Fourth Kazekage

A New Annoyance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Annoyance   A New Annoyance EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:50 am

"Not a bit." He smirked, holding out a paper which clearly stated that if Gaara messed up, meaning, if the boy died, then Gaara would be exiled from the village, and killed if he were to return. All other villages would learn of his reputation and would be obliged to protect their own villages by destroying him if he were to visit them.

"If you kill him, your gone."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

A New Annoyance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Annoyance   A New Annoyance EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:52 am

He growled, crossing his arms again. He supposed it couldn't be helped, and he shrugged. "So where is this brat, anyway.."
Back to top Go down
Akio

Akio

A New Annoyance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Annoyance   A New Annoyance EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:57 am

Just as Gaara said that, Akio skipped into the room, a big smile on his face. "Kazekage-sama, is this onee-chan?"
Back to top Go down
The Fourth Kazekage

The Fourth Kazekage

A New Annoyance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Annoyance   A New Annoyance EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:02 am

"Yes, Akio, this is Gaara. You will be staying with him until further notice." He smiled, giving the young boy a nod, then looking to Gaara, his smile gone and a harsh expression coming to his face. "Take him out, I don't care what you two do. I'm busy, so go."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

A New Annoyance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Annoyance   A New Annoyance EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:03 am

Gaara stared down at the boy, then turned, walking out the door without a word.
Back to top Go down
Akio

Akio

A New Annoyance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Annoyance   A New Annoyance EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:05 am

"Yay!" Akio ran over and gave the Kazekage a hug, the top of his head barely reaching the mans knees, then ran out and followed Gaara. "Onee-chan, what are we going to do today??"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

A New Annoyance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Annoyance   A New Annoyance EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:07 am

He walked through the hallways, Akio in tow. He sighed, looking down at the boy as he continued to walk. "Look, kid.. don't expect anything fun, alright? Be prepared while your with me. When I tell you to do something, do it. Don't blame me if during our time together your traumatized by anything."
Back to top Go down
Akio

Akio

A New Annoyance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Annoyance   A New Annoyance EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:08 am

"Oh.. okay, Onee-chan. What would you like to do today?" He said, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

A New Annoyance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Annoyance   A New Annoyance EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:25 am

"I don't care." He grumbled, stopping and standing with his arms crossed. "It doesn't matter to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Annoyance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Annoyance   A New Annoyance Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Annoyance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Sand Village :: The Kazekage Mansion-
Jump to: