Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The fourth Kazekage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Fourth Kazekage

The Fourth Kazekage

The fourth Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: The fourth Kazekage   The fourth Kazekage EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:27 am

Name: I'm not really sure, but he's the fourth Kazekage Razz

Village: Sunagakure

Appearance: He's ugly, like in the display Razz That's mean lmao..

Anything Else: I hate him, like everyone else does Razz He's only here until Gaara kicks him out of his throne Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The fourth Kazekage   The fourth Kazekage EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:31 am

Oh, and he's 6"9 O_o
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: The fourth Kazekage   The fourth Kazekage EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:25 am

omg...accepted?? yes...

wow...haha. this is going to be fun
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The fourth Kazekage   The fourth Kazekage EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:21 am

Yup yuop XD

I mean yup O_o

Damn typo's XP
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: The fourth Kazekage   The fourth Kazekage EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:45 am

Wow, god he's creepy.

And that picture isn't very flattering to his neck. I mean, look at it! It's all flabby and wrinkly! tongue
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The fourth Kazekage   The fourth Kazekage EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:16 pm

Lmao just the reason why I picked it Razz

Yes, he is pretty damn creepy. I'm slightly thankful to Orochimaru for killing him XD
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: The fourth Kazekage   The fourth Kazekage EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 4:41 am

Naw, I was mad at Orochimaru for killing him, killing isn't nice! And Orochimaru killed his advisers too! His advisers didn't do nothing to nobody! And it was gross how they explained how they found bugs eating the dead bodys. The whole situation was weird.

..ok, maybe I was a little happy that Orochimaru killed him.. just a little...

teehee Razz

O.o
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The fourth Kazekage   The fourth Kazekage EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:10 am

Lmao stop denying it XD

And I didn't actually see or read the episode.. so I have no idea what you mean O_O
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: The fourth Kazekage   The fourth Kazekage EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:43 am

Really? Then you fail.

I read it and watched it but I only have the book right after Orochimaru kills him. I have the last half of Orochimaru and Sarutobi's fight and the part where Naruto is fighting Gaara using Hofroge.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The fourth Kazekage   The fourth Kazekage EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:50 am

Of course I do. Because I messed the heights between Gaara and his dad up. So yeah, Gaara's dad is actually 6'5 and Gaara is actually 5'5... But that's in the Shippuuden, where he won't grow any higher than that.. hehe.. and during the chunin exams hes 4'11.. which surprised me.. O_o.. but not really.. I thought he was tall lmao..

But he's short cause I fail XD And yeah, Naruto is actually a few inches taller than HIM. During the Chunin exams, he's about 5'1 or 2 so, about two or three inches taller than Gaara. Damnit XD

Now when Gaara gets his gourd off and stands near Naruto, Naruto can laugh at him about how he said he was taller and he only slouched, but is actually really really short LOL

And that's wicked Razz

I have the tenth book, where Gaara gets his ass kicked by Lee, then keels him Razz
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: The fourth Kazekage   The fourth Kazekage EmptyFri May 01, 2009 5:33 am

I wish I had the 15th and 14th book where Gaara kicks Sasuke's ass..

And we already had this discussion in RL so you already know that Naruto and Gaara are the same height in the Chunin exams, blah blah blah

This is kinda a random question, but where does Naruto get the money to own his house, and eat, and all of the other stuff one must do in order to live? I mean, he doesn't have a job, he's an orphan, the people of Konoha would rather him live on the streets, where the hell does he get money?!
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The fourth Kazekage   The fourth Kazekage EmptyFri May 01, 2009 5:36 am

Lmao I know, me too..

Yeah, but I told you on here first Razz

From doing missions for the Hokage, and I think Iruka or the Third Hokage or something might've helped with the rent for a while.. I'm not exactly sure XD
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: The fourth Kazekage   The fourth Kazekage EmptyFri May 01, 2009 5:47 am

Yeah, well, I fail at getting on the computer.. Sad

And Naruto only started missions till after he became a genin but when the series started he was still at the academy, but he had a house and all that already. Maybe the third could give him some money for the house but every week he has to buy food and stuff and I don't think they'd want to do that for him.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The fourth Kazekage   The fourth Kazekage EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:19 am

I don't know, he just did Razz

Magical lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fourth Kazekage   The fourth Kazekage Empty

Back to top Go down

The fourth Kazekage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: Character Development-
Jump to: