Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Izumi's Tessaiga

Go down 
+2
Sendo
Izumi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Izumi's Tessaiga - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izumi's Tessaiga   Izumi's Tessaiga - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:33 am

Lmao and I will try to refrain from any position where you must Razz

*saluts while trying desperately not to laugh at the word 'position'*

Can you say 'immature'? XD

Lmao sorry O_O
Back to top Go down
Izumi

Izumi

PostSubject: Re: Izumi's Tessaiga   Izumi's Tessaiga - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:42 am

Immature....?
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Izumi's Tessaiga   Izumi's Tessaiga - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:06 am

Lmao... you didn't actually have to say it Razz
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Izumi's Tessaiga   Izumi's Tessaiga - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:38 am

o...m...g... you changed your avi... Shocked

It's da smex! X3

*uber-super-mega-explosive glomps Gaara*
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Izumi's Tessaiga   Izumi's Tessaiga - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:57 am

Very Happy

Why thank you Razz

*is uber-super-mega-explosive glompsened*

Glad you like it XD
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Izumi's Tessaiga   Izumi's Tessaiga - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 6:31 am

It looks 10 00000000000000000000000000000000 times better then the last one. Although, this one makes him look like he's doing the hand thingy from the spice girls. O.o
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Izumi's Tessaiga   Izumi's Tessaiga - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:11 pm

Lmao thats good O_O

Though, what hand thingy from the spice girls? O_o
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Izumi's Tessaiga   Izumi's Tessaiga - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:23 am

Either Ginger Spice, the one who's cracked up on feminine-power and shit like that, or Scary Spice does the exact hand thingy that Gaara's doing. I've seen a picture of them all doing it, either way, maybe Gaara was the real Chinky Spice. O.o

*images of Gaara dancing and singing "I'll tell you what you want what you really really want! I'll tell you what you want what you really want! I'll tell you what you really really really really want! If you wanna be my lover, first you gotta hang with my friends! Something Something forever, friendships never eeeennnddd!"*

O.o
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Izumi's Tessaiga   Izumi's Tessaiga - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:42 am

Oh god.. oh god.. that is, by far, the last thing I would imagine Gaara doing. It disturbs my mind and hurts my brain to think about it, honestly, I have been scarred for life.

Thank you.

XD
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Izumi's Tessaiga   Izumi's Tessaiga - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:56 am

*puts his hand on his hip, his other hand out in front of him*

Stop right now, thank you very much, I need somebody with a human touch. Hey you, always on the run, Gotta slow it down baby gotta have some fun! Do do do do, do do do, always be togethah, ba da ba ba, ba da ba ba, stay the way forvevah Wink

Maaannn XD

That's sad LOL
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Izumi's Tessaiga   Izumi's Tessaiga - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:25 am

O.O O.o O.O O.o O.O O.o O.O <doom face mania

*dies a little inside*

Gaara as Chinky Spice makes little girls' heads explode and makes little boys horny. O.o
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Izumi's Tessaiga   Izumi's Tessaiga - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:54 am

Lmao nice XD

*dido on that*

I'm sure he does.. Suspect..

That's actually quite disturbing XD
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Izumi's Tessaiga   Izumi's Tessaiga - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:12 am

Disturbing but learning!

Gaara's a teacher! Very Happy

Teacher: What kind of things does he teach?

Student: How to dance like a retard while showing Matsuri how to hold some gay weapon!

Teacher: Correcto! You get a noodle! *throws a noodle at student*

Student: O.o

Teacher: X3
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Izumi's Tessaiga   Izumi's Tessaiga - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:32 am

LMAO!!

Okay, atleast he did it in a badass way, alright? Razz

Naruto probably couldn't do that lmao XP

He'd probably get tagled up in the weapons stighty things and end up hurting himself Razz

Epicly failing XD
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Izumi's Tessaiga   Izumi's Tessaiga - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:49 am

If I was trying to do that, I'd spin it once and then it would slam against my forehead and I'd fall over dead!

gaara was dancing (of the funk) so it was the shizz, but it was the gay shizz because it was so retarded. ...but not as retarded as Matsuri. X3
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Izumi's Tessaiga   Izumi's Tessaiga - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:53 am

Lmao alright, I'll have to agree on that.. Matsuri is lame Razz

You know what I noticed today? All the females they give Gaara are insanely obsessed with him(though only when he's Kazekage because they are cold hearted and only want some authority Razz), they are lame, and.. they just plain suck XD

But seriously, they do O_O

And Sasuke has all the females sayin' ooh hes hawt >_>

Damn him >_<

Oh well, I'll kill him if he comes even two feet near you Razz
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Izumi's Tessaiga   Izumi's Tessaiga - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:01 am

Hey, it's Sasuke, do you really think I'd allow him ANYWHERE near me?

And Sasuke has all the females AND Shikamaru saying he's hawt. lol, this is only funny if you've seen the picture

Well, you know what pisses me off? Here's a recape of the latest Naruto chapter:

Pein has Naruto pinned to the ground with a bunch of knives, blabbing on about peace and shit like that. Then, RANDOMLY Hinata comes in and is like 'BLLLAAAAHHH!' And she tries to attack Pein. she gets Pain away from Naruto but her attack doesn't work. (Her attack was really cool and her entry was really cool as well, but since I no like Hinata, it fucked up) Then she was all like "Blah blah blah, Naruto made me not want to kill myself, blah blah blah, I love you." And then Pein beat her up and she fainted and Naruto got pissed and turned into the six tailed fox.

Which basically looked like the anorexic-jack-o-lantern-confetti fox, but with bones all covering it. Then Naruto fired his lazar and made Pein feel pain (and some how rip his shirt off in the process) and then the chapter ended with Pein about to do some super funki jutsu.

THERE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Izumi's Tessaiga   Izumi's Tessaiga - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:27 am

Wow Suspect

I'm confused Razz

Actually, I'm really confused XD

Though, all I know, is that I, Gaara, am not going to let Hintata get Naruto XD

(Sorry Hinata, he's mine Wink)

O_o
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Izumi's Tessaiga   Izumi's Tessaiga - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 5:39 am

Well, the entry was pretty awesome. She came in all dramatically and was like "I LOVES YOOOH!" If only it was Gaara instead of Hinata. Mad

And what's Gaara gonna do to stop her? He's all the way in Suna.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Izumi's Tessaiga   Izumi's Tessaiga - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:05 am

Lmao Gaara would have come in all dramatic and badass, and he probably would have said something along the lines of "Naruto, you are the only one for me. Let us achieve happiness togethah."

Because he's worth it Razz (I just imagined Gaara on the cover of Cover Girl O_O.. and lap dancing in one of their comercials @_@.. Yeaaaah, I've been watching this Drag Race show.. and they all went and made a Cover Girl commercial O_o)

You know what, he'd get Temari to fill in for him, then he'd blind Hinata with his almighty sexiness of doom, and then he'd steal Naruto away while he had the chance Razz

No violence intended Smile

O_o
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Izumi's Tessaiga   Izumi's Tessaiga - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:39 pm

I just imagined Hinata getting a heart attack because Gaara ran up to her wearing a speedo with really bad chest hair.. And you want THAT to be on the cover of Cover Girl? People around the globe will be ripping at their skulls from a brain malfunction.

...And Orochimaru will be jacking off... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Izumi's Tessaiga   Izumi's Tessaiga - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:33 am

Oh... my.. Jeevas..

Well, when you put it like that.. Suspect..

And honestly, I don't really want to know what Orochimaru does when he looks at pictures of Gaara with mad chest hair O_o
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Izumi's Tessaiga   Izumi's Tessaiga - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:40 am

He takes the pictures and glues them into his 'Shrine of Gaara' located conveneintly inside his closet, where he also keeps Sasori tied up, since he's the only one who looks somewhat like Gaara. Then, once Orochimaru's done in that closet, he goes up to the second floor where his 'Shrine of Sasuke' is located. And of course, Itachi's there.

That was a brief summery of what Orochimare does in his free time. Smile

Hope you had fun. Wink
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Izumi's Tessaiga   Izumi's Tessaiga - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:08 am

Holy yard of fluff O_O

Poor Sasori!! @_@

Poor Itachi!! @_@

Poor Gaara!! @__@

....*laughs at Sasuke*
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Izumi's Tessaiga   Izumi's Tessaiga - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:17 am

*shrugs*

Eh, all Sasuke was ever good for was killing Orochimaru and getting butt raped by Seigetsu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Izumi's Tessaiga   Izumi's Tessaiga - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Izumi's Tessaiga
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: Special Weapons-
Jump to: