Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just after...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke

Sasuke

Just after... Empty
PostSubject: Just after...   Just after... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:09 pm

Sweaty and alone in the middle of the day, Sasuke sat down on a bench just after an intense amount of training. To the acompaniment of hundreds of fangirls around the world, Sasuke took off his shirt and wiped his chest with a towel, something he would never do if someone else was in the stadium. He sighed out a bit and stared into space probably thinking something depressing about how he needed more hate or power or some shit like that.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

Just after... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just after...   Just after... EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:53 am

Sendo smiled as she watched the guy down in the training area. She was sitting at the back of the stands, doing nothing in particular. She had come to train, but the guy had been there when she showed up and she wanted to see if he was any good. So she had sat down and started to watch him.

(creeper)
Back to top Go down
https://sabure.rpg-board.net
Sasuke

Sasuke

Just after... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just after...   Just after... EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:40 am

Sasuke sipped some water from his water bottle and stood up. Any normal person would say 'Well, that's about as much as I can do today' but for Sasuke, there was no such thing as too much. He started up again with a series of attacks and jutsu all which pushed him to his limit and then some. Finally, he broke down and fell to the ground, not even bothering to go to the bench. He just lay sprawled out, wheezing, eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

Just after... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just after...   Just after... EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:47 am

Sendo disappeared, and reappeared beside the guy. "Are you alright?" she asked worridly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

Just after... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just after...   Just after... EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:10 am

Sasuke's eyes shot open and he did a back flip off the ground. He landed behind the bench and grabbed his shirt, struggling to quickly put it on but failing and winding up with his head in a sleeve. "You really... shouldn't..... sneak up on people... like that..!" It took him a while to get his words out because of his previous work out, and he was a little flustered and angry all at the same time. No one was allowed to see his silky smooth body except for him, and he did not appreciate the sudden audience.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

Just after... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just after...   Just after... EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:03 pm

Sendo stood up. "Sorry, I was just trying to help..." She held out a hand, palm up towards him even though he was on the other side of the stadium.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

Just after... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just after...   Just after... EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:34 am

He rearanged his shirt and finally got it right before standing up and drinking what was left of his water. He glanced at her out of the corner of his eye and put one hand in his pocket. "It doesn't really matter.. I just don't like stalkers that much..." He shook his head, obviously misinterpriting Sendo's motives. "I have too many of them already..." He grimaced at her. "But I haven't seen you around here before, how do you know me?"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

Just after... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just after...   Just after... EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:14 pm

"I don't know you," Sendo replied, crossing her arms. "And I'm no stalker."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

Just after... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just after...   Just after... EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:34 am

He blinked. "So... You're just a random by passer come here to train?" He realized that this was the first thing he should have thought and decided he must be getting too much sun screwing up his mind. He sat down on the bench and shook his head, letting his bangs fall over his face. "If so, I'm sorry for taking up so much of the area.

ooc: Oi, hey, I figured out that Nel really is a girl. Because later she gets boobs. X3
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

Just after... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just after...   Just after... EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:53 am

ooc: the person in Bleach? it's a girl? Damn... they made A LOT of fucking errors.

Sendo shrugged. "Kind of... And take up as much space as you want. I dont care. I'm more of a close combat fighter anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

Just after... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just after...   Just after... EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:09 pm

ooc: Yeah, the cwootie petuty. But they still call her their little brother O.o But I absolutely adore her and I went and researched a lot on her cuz she's the shizz and it was bugging me if she was a boy or not so now I'm informed Just after... Lolicon . And now I like her lots. X3

Just after... Nel

He raised his head to her with a blank stare. "Close combat..? You any good?"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

Just after... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just after...   Just after... EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:24 am

Sendo shrugged one shoulder and then the other. "Good enough I guess," she replied. She crossed her arms. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

Just after... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just after...   Just after... EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:54 am

His mouth stiffened into an upside-down V and he glanced over at the training area. Opponent dolls with stuffing pouring out of them and weapons were scattered around the arena. "Well.. It's just dummy's can't move..."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

Just after... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just after...   Just after... EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:57 am

Sendo laughed quietly and shook her head. "If you wanted me to train with you then why didn't you just ask? Sure I'll train with you, but I'm saying sorry in advance if I suck."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

Just after... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just after...   Just after... EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:26 am

He raised an eyebrow at her. "I thought you were a ninja.." He was puzzled and then he looked her up and down and decided that whatever she was, it was better then nothing. With a shrug he poofed to the other side of the arena and with an emotionless stare, nodded for her to come at him.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

Just after... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just after...   Just after... EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:38 am

Sendo laughed. "Just because I'm a ninja doesn't mean I'm a good one." She pulled her bou off her back and spun it around a couple times before stepping into a ready stance, one end of her bou pointed to the boy. Then she poofed.

Appearing behind him she smiled and hit him across the back. Then she poofed and appearing in from of him and hit him in the stomach. Then she poofed again and appeared halfway across the arena where she started. She was still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

Just after... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just after...   Just after... EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:47 am

ooc: by the by, what the heck is a bou??? I tried looking it up and failed miserably

The Sasuke she just hit turned into the almighty log and the real Sasuke appeared behind her in the air, throwing three kunai.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

Just after... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just after...   Just after... EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:24 pm

(thats cause i made it. its a mentaru bou (or something like that). its my own made weapon. its just a long metal pole. haha... the almightly log)

Sendo heard the whirl of the kunai and jumped, disappearing in the process. She appeared behind him. "Something tells me I'm going to end up pissng you off," she said, smacking him in the back.

(just saying... i dont fight often so im not sure about one thing. please please please let me know if im Godmodding)
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

Just after... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just after...   Just after... EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:35 pm

ooc: oh yeah! Now I remember, I helped you get the name for that! And don't worry, I'm sure you'll do fine! X3

Moving with the motion of his back being hit, Sasuke flipped upside-down and in the process kicked Sendo in the jaw. "I'll never lose my cool in a match." He mumbled, the kick forcing her up while he landed on the ground, giving a few hand signs and puffing out his cheeks. "Fireball Jutsu!" A large ball of fire spit out of his mouth, directed right at Sendo.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

Just after... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just after...   Just after... EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:02 am

Sendo moved to the side, but the tips of the fire caught on the edges of her shirt. She smacked them out with the back of her hand, ignoring the burns, as she sprinted full charge at Sasuke. She disappeared a couple seconds before she ran into him.

(heh heh. I aint gonna tell you where I'ma going! its a secret surprise so shhh)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just after... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just after...   Just after... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just after...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Leaf Village :: Training Arena-
Jump to: