Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Naruto iz dead...sorta

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

Naruto iz dead...sorta - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto iz dead...sorta   Naruto iz dead...sorta - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:42 am

Sendo crossed her arms and looked at him. "I don't know...I mean..." She sighed and nudged the ground with her foot. "Are you sure you're ok? I know you say you are, but everyone does that."
Back to top Go down
https://sabure.rpg-board.net
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto iz dead...sorta   Naruto iz dead...sorta - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:37 am

"Hey, c'mon!" He patted her on the back towards the door. "I don't lie, really. I'll just fill up that water bottle and rest a bit more. Once I've re-energized I'll take a walk around town, see the sites and all that. I don't need a chauffer so go visit your family alright?" He then ran up to the door and opened it. It basically looked like he was kicking her out but that wasn't his intention. "I'll be fine, BELIEVE IT!"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto iz dead...sorta   Naruto iz dead...sorta - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:11 am

Sendo looked at him and bit her lip. "Um...ok. Well...I hope you get better Naruto." Then she gave him a quick hug and left.
Back to top Go down
https://sabure.rpg-board.net
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto iz dead...sorta   Naruto iz dead...sorta - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:01 am

Naruto waved bye to her and then shut the door. Once inside he sat down on the couch where moments ago he was lying. He chugged down the last of the water bottle and then lied down... for about eight seconds. He stood up and stretched, his curiosity of Suna was getting to him. Then he went to the sink, refilled his water bottle, and put it in his back pouch. But when he pulled his t-shirt out of the freezer, it was frozen stiff. He shrugged and put the shirt in the fridge and looked around. "I guess I'll just go shirtless..." He said to himself and then jumped out the window, heading to the streets of Suna.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto iz dead...sorta   Naruto iz dead...sorta - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto iz dead...sorta
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2