Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Naruto iz dead...sorta

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

Naruto iz dead...sorta Empty
PostSubject: Naruto iz dead...sorta   Naruto iz dead...sorta EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:13 am

An orange blob could be seen across the desert as Naruto made his way across the sand-filled land. His sweater was tied around his waist and his hair and t-shirt clung to him with sweat. He gasped out just as he tripped and fell face-first into the burning hot sand. From there he did not get up. "Is this the end of Uzumaki Naruto?" He mumbled to himself. "No, I can't die yet, I gotta keep going..." He reached forward towards the mirage of a person in front of them, but he didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto iz dead...sorta   Naruto iz dead...sorta EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:19 am

(can i post here? or do you want Gaara-kun to come?)
Back to top Go down
https://sabure.rpg-board.net
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto iz dead...sorta   Naruto iz dead...sorta EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:25 am

(if you wanna post here, post here. I don't think as far as to meet ups with everyone, I just post everywhere and what happens happens.)
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto iz dead...sorta   Naruto iz dead...sorta EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:27 am

(ok!)

Sendo was actualy on her way out of Suna when she spotted and orange clad person lying in the sand. She ran up to them and squated in front of them, blocking the sun from their view. "Well, hello Naruto Uzumaki." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto iz dead...sorta   Naruto iz dead...sorta EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 9:18 am

The disheveled blond opened his eyes and tried to raise his wobbly head. "What... Who..?" He coughed out, but still only saw a blur.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto iz dead...sorta   Naruto iz dead...sorta EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 9:20 am

Sendo bit her lip and sat on her knees next to him. She leaned to one side and held Naruto up and slung one of his arms over her shoulders. "Hold on." Then she used subsitution jutsu and POOF!

----------------

Sendo awkwardly opened the door to her room at the Inn and carried Naruto in. She placed him on the couch, but took his sweater off him first. Then she got a bottle of water and poured some into his mouth. "Hey, Naruto, you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto iz dead...sorta   Naruto iz dead...sorta EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 9:48 am

He swayed his head from side to side on the pillow and closed his mouth before she finished pouring the water so some ran onto his chin and splashed onto his t-shirt. He gargled through the water. "Yesssshhhh, glurrrrglllaaaa..." He coughed a bit and then blinked. "Who... Is that, Death Harem? How'd you get me here?"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto iz dead...sorta   Naruto iz dead...sorta EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:29 am

Sendo crouched beside the bed and gave a small smile. "I found you half unconcious in the middle of the desert, so I brought you back here." She looked around and then back at him. "You're really dehydrated so that's why I was giving you water."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto iz dead...sorta   Naruto iz dead...sorta EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:34 am

His head flopped to the side to face her. "Thanks a bunch. Although I'm not dehydrated." Then he sat up and snatched the water bottle, gulping it down greedily and completely contradicting himself. Placing the empty bottle on the table beside the couch he was on, he wiped his mouth with his sleeve. "Heh heh, I'm a ninja. I wouldn't of died, BELIEVE IT!"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto iz dead...sorta   Naruto iz dead...sorta EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 6:31 am

Sendo gave a quiet laugh and stood up. "Well, I was just making sure that you were ok. I still haven't forgotten the time when you saved me."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto iz dead...sorta   Naruto iz dead...sorta EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:00 am

"The time I... Oh yeah, heheh. I don't think that counts as saving you since you weren't dying." He then took off his black shirt which was now soaked with sweat. For a thirteen year old, he was really well musculared. "Damn it's hot..." He panted.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto iz dead...sorta   Naruto iz dead...sorta EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:46 pm

Sendo laughed quietly. "It makes sense," she said. "We are in the hotest Village..."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto iz dead...sorta   Naruto iz dead...sorta EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:03 am

"Really?" He pondered. "Is Suna the hottest? So it's like... Afghanistan? Oh, damn, I'm not allowed to make references to places outside of the ninja world, just forget I said anything." With that, he got up and stumbled over to the kitchen where he threw his shirt into the freezer then came back to the couch. He pulled off his headband and ruffled his hair. "How do people survive in this place?"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto iz dead...sorta   Naruto iz dead...sorta EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:11 pm

What the hell is Afganistan? She shrugged. "I guess they just get used to it..."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto iz dead...sorta   Naruto iz dead...sorta EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:23 am

He stuck his tongue and panted. "I could never get used to this place.. It makes me sleeeeeepy.." He fell to his side on the couch and closed his eyes, though he was still awake.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto iz dead...sorta   Naruto iz dead...sorta EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:25 am

Sendo smiled slightly. "Would you like some more water?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto iz dead...sorta   Naruto iz dead...sorta EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:44 am

He rolled over and opened his mouth, eyes still closed in contentment. "Just pour it in, will you?" Then he grinned, feeling like a someone respected being waited on by a servant.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto iz dead...sorta   Naruto iz dead...sorta EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:27 pm

Sendo laughed and grabbed a water bottle from the table behind her and poured a little in his mouth. "How are you feeling?" she asked, pouring a little more in.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto iz dead...sorta   Naruto iz dead...sorta EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:41 am

He almost flew off the couch and landed beside the table in the room. "Right as rain! I'm all pumped up and ready to go, BELIEVE IT! No desert's gonna get the best of me!" He gave her a thumbs up but then blinked and calmed down a bit. "Hey, why were you in the desert, Death Harem?"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto iz dead...sorta   Naruto iz dead...sorta EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:52 am

"I was leaving actually. I arrived in Suna about three...four days ago, looked around, met the Kazekage, and then I was going to leave this morning. But then I saw that you looked in trouble so I brought you back here." She put the water bottle back down on the table behind her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto iz dead...sorta   Naruto iz dead...sorta EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:43 am

He hit himself in the forehead -his ninja headband was around his neck- with the palm of his hand. "Damn it! Oh man, you coulda told me that! If you were planning to leave today then you should go, Death Harem."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto iz dead...sorta   Naruto iz dead...sorta EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:09 am

Sendo shook her head. "It's not that important. I'm just going to do a little exploring and see some family, but they aren't expecting it so it's not like I'm expected. I'll stay as long as you need me to."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto iz dead...sorta   Naruto iz dead...sorta EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:33 am

He crossed his arms and made that really weird face with his bottom lip up and his eyes closed. "No way, Death Harem. Go visit your family, I'm fine now that you saved me." He gave the peace sign. "Believe it!"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto iz dead...sorta   Naruto iz dead...sorta EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:36 pm

Sendo stared at him. "Um...are you sure you're ok? You're probably still dehydrated, you should rest for a little bit."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto iz dead...sorta   Naruto iz dead...sorta EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 6:01 am

He walked right up to her, grinning. The sweat in his blonde hair had dried and it was now spiked up in its full golden glory. "I'm fine, really. And besides, I don't need you here to watch me sleep, and I'm not even tired." He pointed towards the door. "I can take care of myself. C'mon, if you're a rogue ninja your family probably hasn't seen you in a while. You should go see them, I'll be a-ok!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto iz dead...sorta   Naruto iz dead...sorta Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto iz dead...sorta
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next