Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tied Up and Ready To Go

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sasori

Sasori

Tied Up and Ready To Go - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tied Up and Ready To Go   Tied Up and Ready To Go - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:54 am

((ooc: Um, and the one tailed Shukaku thing Razz

How can you forget about Gaara!? XD))

He nodded to Pein, then stared down at Sendo, keeping the thought 'Crazy mother fucker' from his mind when Pein had laughed like one.

((ooc: Sorry, that was the best way I could put it Razz))
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Tied Up and Ready To Go   Tied Up and Ready To Go - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:59 am

(occ:lol its okay yeah i just wasn't sure if we were in shippuuden or not so i was confused. And yes my Pein is crazy Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Tied Up and Ready To Go   Tied Up and Ready To Go - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:03 am

((ooc: Lmao as long as you know Razz

And yes, your Pein is crazy, he reminded me of an evil scientist there.. O_O..))
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Tied Up and Ready To Go   Tied Up and Ready To Go - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:16 pm

Sendo looked at the crazy guy and nodded slowly. "Alright, you do that." She bit her lip to keep from laughing but she smiled. "But seriously, this is a joke? You'd really think I'd fall for something as stupid as this?"
Back to top Go down
https://sabure.rpg-board.net
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Tied Up and Ready To Go   Tied Up and Ready To Go - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:41 am

"Look the demons are evil they are killing people and causing distruction all over if we don't stop them then who knows what will happen. That is why i want to get rid of them so bad so they don't hurt anyone else." Pein thought about how good of a lie that was making her think that the Akatsuki is good.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Tied Up and Ready To Go   Tied Up and Ready To Go - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:45 am

Sendo raised an eyebrow as stared at him. That's a load of bullshit. But maybe...hmmm. I have an idea. She stared up at him in awe. "WHAT!? Why didn't you tell me that a minute ago!"
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Tied Up and Ready To Go   Tied Up and Ready To Go - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:56 am

"Well i kind of thought you would understand like demons in almost every story they are seen as evil so i thought you would know."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Tied Up and Ready To Go   Tied Up and Ready To Go - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:10 am

Sendo stared at him. "Well excuse me that I don't catagorize people, but now that..." She shook her head and looked up at him with determined eyes. "I'll help you."
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Tied Up and Ready To Go   Tied Up and Ready To Go - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:26 am

"GREAT! Now you and Sasori go and get Nibi. Deidara I want you to go and find out info on the nine tailed fox make sure no one knows you are from the Akatsuki. Sasori you may relise her but if she tries to escape you do what you can without killeing her to bring her back."

Last edited by Pein on Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Tied Up and Ready To Go   Tied Up and Ready To Go - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:27 am

Sendo nodded, smiling, and then looked over at Sasori. "Don't worry," she said. "I won't run away."
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Tied Up and Ready To Go   Tied Up and Ready To Go - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:10 am

He nodded, still staring at Sendo. "Don't worry, I wouldn't let you anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Tied Up and Ready To Go   Tied Up and Ready To Go - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:59 pm

Sendo shrugged and looked around. "So are we going or not?"
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Tied Up and Ready To Go   Tied Up and Ready To Go - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 3:59 am

He fully turned around, pulling her up so that she was standing. He made a hand sign and cut the rope.

"Let's go, then."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Tied Up and Ready To Go   Tied Up and Ready To Go - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:05 am

(so post where we're going...ill follow)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tied Up and Ready To Go   Tied Up and Ready To Go - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tied Up and Ready To Go
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Akatsuki Lair :: Demon Statue-
Jump to: