Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hosora

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hosora

Hosora

Hosora Empty
PostSubject: Hosora   Hosora EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:35 am

Name:Hosora

Appearance:look at pic

Village(if applicable):burning ember

Personality:Very nice and generious thinks there is a little bit of good in everyone forgives people for there mistakes easily never gets mad at people never holds a grudge

Anything Else: The Phoenix demon lived in the big valcano by the village when the volcano eruppted the phoenix was realised. Hosora was a warrior in his village so when the phoenix was flying throught the village Hosora and a buntch of other ninja had to fight it off. Little did they know the phoenix was trying to protect the village from other village ninja. The phoenix was too fast it killed the other village ninja after that the kage(who later died) of the village ordered some ninja to seal the bird in the best strongest warrior because they thought of the phoenix very powerful so why not have the most powerful warrior be even more powerful. The phoenix was put into Hosora. The whole village respected him... until he opened his first tail it happened when the Akatsuki came to take the demon out of him he was in danger so then he opened his tail. He he then almost killed the two Akatsuki members. They fled and the village. He was then made the Faiakage of the village . Hosora travles to villages to try to make them his villages allies. He dosen't have any village rivals. He just wants to have allies for his small village. He takes good care of the small few in his village.Everyone in the village worships the demon phoenix as a god

(occ: if you want to you can join as a burning ember village member there is still the acadamy and genins and stuff)

Last edited by Hosora on Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

Hosora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hosora   Hosora EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:39 am

Awesome! And your picture is fantabulous!

accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://sabure.rpg-board.net
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

Hosora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hosora   Hosora EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:00 am

I got him that picture, thank-you-very-much.

teehee, anyway, niiiiiice

Gaara: Yah-Yeah (I wouldn't say that)

Me: meh...

Gaara: ... (that's more like it)
Back to top Go down
Hosora

Hosora

Hosora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hosora   Hosora EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:01 am

YES i forgot to mention that Naruto found me the awesome awesome awesome picture thanks again and sorry for no mentioning in the first place
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

Hosora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hosora   Hosora EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:04 am

thaz cool, thaz cool. Razz I don't really care much, I was just making a big deal outta nothing. teehee.. X3

Anyway, nice grammar there, punk.. afro <afro samurai
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

Hosora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hosora   Hosora EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 7:28 pm

holy shit afro samuri!!
Back to top Go down
buy chea

Hosora Empty
PostSubject: goods   Hosora EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:08 am

said. "We bought dozens of bottles of bubbles and are going to have a bubble party in my in-laws back yard."Those flying on New Year's Eve Eve night shouldn't expect anything special. While Southwest encourages its flight attendants to have fun on New Year's Eve and wear hats and
have noise makers, other airlines told ABC News they were simply focusing on getting everybody home. At least those on Virgin America's red eye and evening evening flights will get free drinks, according to spokeswoman Abby Lunardini.Airports aren't doing much for travelers either. In fact, most will have limited retail options.For
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hosora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hosora   Hosora Empty

Back to top Go down

Hosora
Page 1 of 1