Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Basically, making an ass of himself.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tobi

Tobi

Basically, making an ass of himself. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basically, making an ass of himself.   Basically, making an ass of himself. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:05 am

Tobi ran for his life.
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Basically, making an ass of himself.   Basically, making an ass of himself. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:17 am

Konan sighed.

Stupid Tobi.

"Am I glad? I'm not sure. Currently, nothing is bothering me much." She looked at Killer Bee and then reached her hands into her coat pocket. Whipping out a dozen paper bombs she slapped them all over Killer Bee's face. Then she did a series of hand signs. "Paper fire jutsu," she said. The paper bombs exploded, creating fire on Killer Bee's face. The fire wouldn't so away until it's chakra sourse ran out.
Back to top Go down
Killer Bee
Jinchuuriki
Killer Bee

PostSubject: Re: Basically, making an ass of himself.   Basically, making an ass of himself. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:39 am

Killer Bee grimaced. "Gah, you're gonna make me retreat!" He hopped backwards and crouched down low in the grass. Suddenly, it looked almost as if his chakra was drained from his body, it looked as if it seeped through the ground and in an instant he had the bombs off. His face was a charcoal black and he coughed. "Pfft, that didn't taste so good, you know?" Then he slapped his hands to the ground and the chakra exploded up into him moving like fire. "But in any event, I'm alright besides that massive chakra loss. I'm feeling a bit light headed so could you scram?" Rumbling was heard beneath the ground sound like it was moving in all random directions but suddenly it was under Konan's feet and a huge amount of red chakra bursted out from beneath her.
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Basically, making an ass of himself.   Basically, making an ass of himself. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:36 am

Konan went flying backwards, and then somehow managed to land on her feet in a crouch. Her consentration had been shattered and the fires disappeared with a small 'poof'. Konan growled and looked around.

Tobi had bet that I not find him soon. The idiot.

She stood up and sighed, then did a couple hand signs. A clone appeared. Konan looked at it once, then it nodded and vanished. Konan stretched her arms behind her back, then faced Killer Bee.. "I'm not going anywhere," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Basically, making an ass of himself.   Basically, making an ass of himself. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:49 am

((ooc: Lmao I'm still laughing at 'Tobi ran for his life' XP Nice call, Tobi Razz))

Sasori walked up behind Konan, standing beside her and staring at the Jinchuuriki. His face showed he was bored, and a bit amused. "So, Tobi left you to face him alone.. I got here as quickly as I could. Don't worry, I won't run."

((ooc: I can't RP fight very well, so don't laugh at me O_o))
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Basically, making an ass of himself.   Basically, making an ass of himself. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:07 am

(yeah...yeah XD )

Konan sighed slightly. "Thanks," she said. "I wouldn't have call for you, but Pein's been on edge with us not catching anything, and without help this guy'll probably have me running across the world for months."

(Sasori seemed really nice when he said 'Don't worry, I won't run' In my head, I'm picturing this scene, and it's really cute!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Basically, making an ass of himself.   Basically, making an ass of himself. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:12 am

((ooc: Razz))

"I know." He nodded, holding one hand up in a sign. "Better not let him down, he'll put up a fuss, and we don't want you running around for months."

((ooc: Lmao Sasori can be nice when he wants to be XD))
Back to top Go down
Killer Bee
Jinchuuriki
Killer Bee

PostSubject: Re: Basically, making an ass of himself.   Basically, making an ass of himself. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:23 am

Killer Bee stood up and blinked at the new face. "Eh? Where did this ugly mo-fo come from?! I liked the your old pumpkin headed-boyfriend better, ma'am. He had more spunk and..." Killer Bee cocked his head to the side, never taking his stare away from Sasori. "...He didn't look so doped-up on marajuana." Being the dick that he was, he turned around and half skipped half spun around on the feilds, which spit elelctricity at him that was easily dodged. "But you lovebirds better get outta here now, I'm not so fond of you homies anymore."
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Basically, making an ass of himself.   Basically, making an ass of himself. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:27 am

This bastard is going to fucking die.

Konan tried to stand there as calmly as possible. She wasn't going to let this abomination get to her... And yet... she practicly felt her control snap. "Let's get this guy Sasori," she hissed, pulling out two paper fans.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Basically, making an ass of himself.   Basically, making an ass of himself. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:36 am

"Right.." Sasori pulled a scroll out of his robe, giving a bit of a smirk. The scroll turned into his favourite puppet, the third Kazekage. "He won't be getting away so easily, if he gets away at all."
Back to top Go down
Killer Bee
Jinchuuriki
Killer Bee

PostSubject: Re: Basically, making an ass of himself.   Basically, making an ass of himself. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:57 am

Killer Bee stopped spinning and looked at the two. "Ah, you ideots are boring. All you do is stand in funky positions and talk." He turned around and started walking away, yes the red chakra was still seeping from him. "I'm going home, see ya later pumpkinators."
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Basically, making an ass of himself.   Basically, making an ass of himself. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:07 am

"You shouldn't turn your back on an opponent.." He moved his fingers, and his puppet moved as well, coming up behind Killer Bee. Blades extended from the puppets arm, coated in poison, and it thrusted it's arm towards the Jinchuuriki's back, ready to stab through him.
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Basically, making an ass of himself.   Basically, making an ass of himself. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:08 am

Konan growled and disappeared, then appeared in front of Killer Bee. Then she brought her fans back, and then swung them forward. They smashed into him before sending him flying backwards into the puppet's poisoned arm.
Back to top Go down
Killer Bee
Jinchuuriki
Killer Bee

PostSubject: Re: Basically, making an ass of himself.   Basically, making an ass of himself. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:23 am

As Killer Bee was blawn back from Konan he gave her the peace sign complimented with his tongue stuck out. He was blown into the puppet but the chakra across his back smashed it first, crushing its poisonous blades and sending it back. Killer Bee then landed on his hands and flipped into the air, exhaling from Konan's attack which was really the only thing that got to him. The chakra around his body ripped and formed tiny bubbles (kinda like floam) and two massive horns grew out of his head along with another tail at his backside. "I'm glad you guys are starting to get serious now!" He dove head first into the ground in front of Sasori, causing a huge chunk of the feild to crack and shake like a gigantic earthquake. Such was the power of his horns.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Basically, making an ass of himself.   Basically, making an ass of himself. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:38 am

Sasori jumped out of the way, running over to Konan and standing beside her again. He turned his hand, moving his index finger and his puppet was brought over to him. The arm of the puppet seemed to be fine, but he couldn't say the same for the blades. As the ground continued to shake, he glanced at Konan. "Of course, I didn't say it would be easy for us, either.."
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Basically, making an ass of himself.   Basically, making an ass of himself. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:41 am

Konan laughed without humor. "Neither did I."
Back to top Go down
Killer Bee
Jinchuuriki
Killer Bee

PostSubject: Re: Basically, making an ass of himself.   Basically, making an ass of himself. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:55 am

ooc: BEEEP We'd like to interupt this post to inform you all that I'm drawing Suigetsu naked... That is all.

Killer Bee ripped out from the ground and huffed. "Darn it, you crackah's! You're wasting my time and I can't even write my stylish raps with my my home-boy protecting me from ya'lls!" He grumbled before smashing one hand on the ground, causing a crack in the earth below his two enemies, which released electrical currents to blast from under them.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Basically, making an ass of himself.   Basically, making an ass of himself. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:03 am

((ooc: That's fantastic Razz I'll be off at eight thirty, then back at ten lmao Blarg))

He grabbed onto Konan's arm, pulling her back before both of them got shocked. He kept his hold on her arm, jumping ontop of a near rock and crouching. "He is very difficult.. got any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Basically, making an ass of himself.   Basically, making an ass of himself. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:15 am

Konan nodded slowly. "Yes. Somewhat. It's a long shot... but fighting him is a long shot none the less."
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Basically, making an ass of himself.   Basically, making an ass of himself. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:18 am

"A plan is a plan, don't know if it'll work until you try it." He pulled his puppet a bit closer, looking up at Konan. "So, what's the plan?"
Back to top Go down
Killer Bee
Jinchuuriki
Killer Bee

PostSubject: Re: Basically, making an ass of himself.   Basically, making an ass of himself. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:25 am

ooc: No, Sasori! Don't leave us! XO

Killer Bee grimaced, he felt like he was being egnored while they just stood descussing a new plan. So he ran halfway up to the rock and reached out his hand, the chakra claw grew longer and smashed into the stone, crumbling it into bits. "Come down here, slackers! Fight like real shinobi!"
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Basically, making an ass of himself.   Basically, making an ass of himself. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:51 am

Konan looked over at Sasori and then at Killer Bee. "Just go attack him," she said. "I'll be right back." She looked over at Sasori. "Trust me." Then she poofed.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Basically, making an ass of himself.   Basically, making an ass of himself. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:14 am

((ooc: Sorry, sis wanted on lmao O_o))

He didn't watch as she poofed away, jumping off the crumbling rock and landing a bit away from the Jinchuuriki. He smirked, making a few hand signs. "I suppose the last thing I could do for you before you die is give you a decent fight. Let me just give you one simple warning, my poison is deadly."

Black sand poured out of his puppets mouth, flying up and forming a large sphere above Sasori and Killer Bee. The sphere split apart into probably a thousand black spikes, all pointing towards the Jinchuuriki, and the smirk never left his face. "Sotetsu Kaihou.."
Back to top Go down
Killer Bee
Jinchuuriki
Killer Bee

PostSubject: Re: Basically, making an ass of himself.   Basically, making an ass of himself. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:02 am

Killer Bee looked up at the rain-like spikes pointed strait at him. "Shit, gotta get rid of these fast.." He dug his hands into the ground and opened his mouth as wide as it would go, clicking his jaw. "Tsuirakyoukan... This is gonna hurt like hell..." In an instant, a small ball of what looked like energy appeared in his mouth, imploded, and then blasted out, covering about 50 yards all around him and above him in what looked like a white flashing dome. This semi-sphere was encased with so much power that it completely dissolved the black sand but only crashed into Sasori, not engulfing him. As the light died down, all that was left was a slightly torn up, panting, Killer Bee surrounded by fifty yards of black dead grass. He let go of the ground that if he hadn't been holding onto, would've thrown him out of his own jutsu.

He snarled. "Those types of attacks aren't gonna work on me. I've got plenty more where that came from, home skillet."
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Basically, making an ass of himself.   Basically, making an ass of himself. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:13 am

((ooc: Oh shit O_O))

He had jumped back just in time, the smirk disappearing and turning into more of a frown as he began to glare at Kill Bee. He glanced beside him at his puppet, thankfull he had dodged at just the right time. He didn't want to lose his favourite puppet, besides, if he did, he'd have to use himself. And if his body was destroyed that wouldn't exactly be the greatest thing, either. He'd have to figure out a way he could attack without it being totally useless.

"You're not boring at all." Sasori smirked again, hiding the fact that he couldn't think of a usefull attack. "A bit annoying, too, though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basically, making an ass of himself.   Basically, making an ass of himself. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Basically, making an ass of himself.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next