Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:46 am

He stared at the ground after practically falling over, probably almost as surprised as Naruto at his behavior. He leaned forward slightly, just so that he wouldn't tip over from all the weight on his back. He frowned as he continued to stare at the ground, barely understanding what he was doing or feeling anymore. "Yes.. I suppose I do.. considering I'd travel for approximately three days while dragging a nine year old along with me, just to come to a village where I have no business in, only to see you, Naruto. I have a soft side, and you should feel special, I guess.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:39 am

Naruto's grin ceased and his eyes almost popped out of his skull. "Huuuh? Who the hell are you?!" He released one hand and used it to tap the top of Gaara's head. "First you come see me and now you're admitting my righteousness? What have you done with the real Gaara?! Who's brainwashed you?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:00 am

"Nobody." He said, not bothering to turn his head or even move. "I'm not sure where the real Gaara is anymore.. I suppose he's back with Shukaku.. planning the deaths of more than enough people.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:05 am

Naruto squeezed his eyes shut and when he opened them, a smirk emerged to his lips. "Well, now that sounds like the old Gaara! So you really did come to see me? Really really?" He leaned forward trying to look over Gaara's head. "Well you shoulda brought Pa-puru Nii-chan with you to meet me in the first place. What, you think I wouldn't of liked him?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:46 am

"No, I wasn't taking care of him at that time.." He replied, turning his face when Naruto tried to look over his shoulder. Though, the blonde's attepts of looking over by leaning forward caused Gaara to unwillingly fall face first into the ground. Now whoever walked by would probably have a little too many questions about what was going on. "Mhh... geshtdm.. dmmnit.. ggmmmhhh...."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:58 am

To add injury to insult Naruto started bobbing up and down on Gaara's back. "What was that?! I can't understand you!" He shouted while basically looking like he was humping Gaara's gourd.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:41 am

A few people stopped, staring at them with open mouths. Some women with their children had walked by, and they covered their child's eyes as they walked by, making gasping sounds. Gaara growled, putting both of his hands beside his head, sort of like he was about to do push ups, and tried to push himself up. Though, Naruto's bouncing caused him to fall back down again. His cheek was against the ground this time, his face looking somewhat smushed. He heard Akio laughing at his funny face, then grumbled. "Get off of me..!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:18 am

"OHHHH!" Naruto understood but it took him a few more seconds of bobbing to realize that he had to move. So he tilted sideways and fell but held tight to the gourd so Gaara was forced to turn in place. At least his face wasn't smooshed any more. "Gee, you're not so strong, maybe you should do some weight lifting before coming to see me again."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:32 am

"That's not it.." He mumbled, grabbing onto the ground and pulling himself away from Naruto. He sat up, rubbing his cheek and glaring at the blond. "It's just a little bit difficult when you've got too much weight on your back.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:53 am

Naruto sat up and grinned. "But you always have, like, ten billion pounds on your back because of your dumb ol' sand. You should be like a muscle man!" He jumped up and did a series of manly-man poses.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:57 am

He crossed his arms, still glaring at Naruto. "Well.. not necessarily.. it just means I'm able to hold a lot on my back.. but that doesn't mean that I can hold both you and my gourd on my back at once.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:03 am

"Oh.." Naruto lifted up his shirt and squezed his belly. "I'm too fat for you, huh?" He said with not a hint of disappointment but more like he didn't know why. "Hmm, maybe I should be eating more ramen..." Then his eyes lit up and he jumped at Gaara, grabbing his arm. "That reminds me, you owe me a bowl!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:07 am

"Alright..?" He blinked, standing up and looking a tiny bit confused. He looked over to Akio, who was now clapping his hands for some reason, and then back to Naruto. "Okay.. you don't need to drag me there.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:23 am

"Bwahaha!" Naruto didn't listen and pulled Gaara over to Akio, to which he grabbed and put up on his shoulders then turned around and headed for Ichiraku, still arm linked with Gaara. "But you also owe me to buy you a bowl, I'll use my emergency ramen money!" With the hand that was free -which meant he wasn't holding onto Akio with anything and just assumed the kid would hold on himsel- he reached into his pocket and pulled it inside out revealing, much to his surprise, nothing. "Awww, I guess the 'emergency ramen money' never really existed. I'm on a tight budget.. Too bad! You'll have to buy your own!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:36 am

"I wasn't going to let you buy it, anyway.." He said, looking up at Akio, just in time too. The kid was about to fall backwards, and since Gaara was a bit tied up he sent his sand to hold him up, and Akio cheered. He kept his sand there, holding Akio, and then looked at Naruto. "But you have to choose what were getting, since you're the expert.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:55 am

Naruto's mouth gaped open and his eyes sparkled. "Really?! You're really gonna try some?!?! REALLY?!!" He wouldn't be exited quite yet because he wasn't sure if Gaara meant it. So he leaned forward, his eyes boring into Gaara.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:09 am

He leaned his head back the closer Naruto's face got to him. "Yeah.. why not.. now choose before I change my mind."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:35 am

"Alright!" Naruto flung his arms up in the air before grabbing Akio's legs to steady himself. "Well it all depends on what you like. I'm definatly gonna have extra spicy kimchi cuz I haven't had it in forever, But I don't know if Pa-puru Nii-chan would like anything all that spicy and you might want something meaty, Gaara." Altogether, he liked being the know-it-all.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:00 am

"I honestly don't care.." Gaara sighed, crossing his arms. "Food is food.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:32 am

"Alright, then you'll have extra spicy miso pork!" He looked up at Akio. "And what will the little brother be having? I'm sure you can pick for yourself, right?"
Back to top Go down
Akio

Akio

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:43 am

"I want something yummy!" He grinned, clapping his hands. "Yummy yummy yummy!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:20 am

Naruto hopped from one foot to the other, looking up at the kid, thinking it strange how he didn't act at all like Konohamaru, who was the same age. "Well it's all yummy, it's ramen!" He shook his head. "But I guess you'll have beef miso ramen. Gotta start with the classics!" He lifted up one leg and tapped Gaara lightly on the butt. "You order, ok stinky man?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am

He grumbled something, then walked up to the counter, his glare of death present as he told the random guy what they wanted. That didn't seem to be the best way to order food, it probably scared the person behind the counter.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:25 am

Naruto sat down before removing Akio off his shoulders and placing him on the stool beside himself, grinning. "You only got a taste earlier. Now your gonna have a full meal, believe it!" He looked up at Gaara, smiling at him too. "And you're gonna think this stuff's awesome! The best food ever!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:33 am

He sighed, taking his gourd off and sitting in a stool next to Naruto, leaning his elbow on the counter and watching as the guy made the food. "Sure.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Leaf Village :: Ichiraku Ramen Shop-
Jump to: