Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:01 am

Naruto rested his head on the table on its side facing Gaara. "Heheh, you know, you're a pretty crazy guy. Always getting me into trouble and stuff... I bet you have nothing to do all day so you just came down here cuz you were bored."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:06 am

He raised his nonexistent eyebrows at Naruto. "I usually don't have anything to do all day.. would you like me to stop coming down here so you don't get into 'trouble and stuff'?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:39 am

"No!" Naruto's face practically jumped off the table and he leaned back in his chair. "All I'm saying is when it comes to kids, you sure don't take very good care of them. Even when they're super obedient like Pa-puru Nii-chan." He stretched his hand towards the lilac boy and ruffled his hair, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:36 am

"Because I was not made to take care of children." He said, his face blank once again. "If my father really cared for this child, he would have told somebody else to watch him. But, he only used this as an opportunity to threaten me and turn Akio into an emotionless void for his own disgusting goals.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:44 am

Naruto turned to Akio and pulled his cheeks in different directions. "You won't turn into some boring ol' void, will you?" He asked the boy, keeping a firm grip on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Akio

Akio

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:37 am

"Huh?" He blinked, staring at Naruto with wide eyes. "What's a.. vooiiiddd???"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:52 am

"Uh-" Naruto froze. "Uh.. BEEP. HOLD ONE MOMENT WHILE YOUR TRANSMISSION GETS THROUGH!" He stiffly turned to Gaara and whispered, "What's a void?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:57 am

"..." He stared at Naruto. "A void is something full of emptiness. So, when somebody calls you an 'emotionless void', it means that you have no feeling or emotion. You are an empty person, with no remorse or care for anything."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:06 am

Naruto nodded sternly and turned back to Akio. "A void is an empty garbage bin." He poked the boy's nose. "You're not an empty garbage bin, are ya? You got lots of stinky stiff in you, you must! You just wouldn't be Pa-puru Nii-chan if you didn't!"
Back to top Go down
cartier

PostSubject: cartier love bracelet   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:00 am

this tragedy as one cartier women's roadster stainless steel watch w62016v3 one more occasion to turn on one one another."As we discuss these issues, let let each of
us do so with with a good dose of humility," he he added. "Rather than pointing fingers or or assigning blame,
Back to top Go down
cartier

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:01 am

dreams are bound together. fake burberry bags together. ... Let's make sure it's not [h2][/2h] not on the usual plane of politics burberry belts for men politics and point
scoring and pettiness that that drifts away with the next news [h4][/4h] news cycle."The president ended his speech where replica burberry mens wallet where he began,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan   Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Food.. And Onii-chan
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Leaf Village :: Ichiraku Ramen Shop-
Jump to: