Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sasuke's jutsu -.-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke

Sasuke

Sasuke's jutsu -.- Empty
PostSubject: Sasuke's jutsu -.-   Sasuke's jutsu -.- EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:31 am

Too tired to come up with an origonal subject name for this..

Chidori-ya'll know it

Phoenix Fireball jutsu (plus some nameless fire jutsu)-ya'll know it as well

Lion Barrage-a bunch of kicking

I'm just making sure everybody knows that I'm not the crappy Sasuke you think I'd be.. -.- I got something! Not much... but something...
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Sasuke's jutsu -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's jutsu -.-   Sasuke's jutsu -.- EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:35 am

Lmao alright.. I'm pretty sure everyone knows at least most of Sasuke's jutsu, so all is well O_o
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

Sasuke's jutsu -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's jutsu -.-   Sasuke's jutsu -.- EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:41 am

YAY! Thank God for admins who don't give a shit if I'm good or not! Razz

The emo lord becomes less emo! Hurrah!
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Sasuke's jutsu -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's jutsu -.-   Sasuke's jutsu -.- EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:53 am

Lmao yay Razz

Hurrah XD
Back to top Go down
Cheap Br

Sasuke's jutsu -.- Empty
PostSubject: Cheap Bracelets   Sasuke's jutsu -.- EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:34 pm

a stretch for anyone to check up in a filled prescription."Pharmacy Mistakes Are Not Uncommon

Pharmacy mistakes do happen. In 2008, Terry Paul Smith, a 46-year-old roofing contractor, was given the wrong dosage instructions
for a painkiller by a Jacksonville, Fla., pharmacist.He was prescribed to take four 10-milligram tablets of methadone, twice daily. But an

an inexperienced pharmacist wrote the label to use it "as needed."He died of an accidental overdose 36 hours later. The
pharmacy eventually settled the family's lawsuit.In 2007, an Atlanta woman was given the powerful antidepressant Trazadone instead of an antibiotic. A bracelets wholesale A bus driver, she was so overcome by dizziness, she nearly ran off the road and had to call for
a substitute driver and was hospitalized.One person was given warfarin, a risky blood thinner, instead of a diabetes medication. Another was swarovski crystal earrings wholesale was treated for Alzheimer's instead of getting the prescribed sleeping pills.A report in the Atlanta Constitution indicated that about 3
percent of all prescriptions have potentially harmful errors -- the wrong medicine, the wrong dosage or the wrong directions.In the incident

incident last week in Colorado, Safeway admitted the prescription mistake to ABC and said they would launch a full investigation."When
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sasuke's jutsu -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's jutsu -.-   Sasuke's jutsu -.- Empty

Back to top Go down

Sasuke's jutsu -.-
Page 1 of 1