Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sasori's Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Konan

Konan

Sasori's Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:09 am

Konan crossed her arms and looked at the floor. "I had been chasing him for a while, on and off for about a month...month and a half. After I couldn't find him down that street I searched there for a week and then backtracked, checking all the places we had gone through before and some places that I thought he may have run to. No sign." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:12 am

"That's unfortunate. Maybe you should bring someone with you next time you go after him."
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:15 am

Konan shrugged. "I'm not going to go right out and ask someone, but if someone offers then I wouldn't mind. I'd prefer to catch him by myself though."
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:25 am

"If you go alone next time, maybe you should plan something out before you find him. Getting him into a position where he is cornered would be a great benefit." He looked to the failed piece in his hand. "Maybe you should speak with Zetsu, I'm sure he could find the location of the Jinchuuriki for you quickly."
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:27 am

(how would Zetsu help??)

Konan nodded slowly, contemplating Sasori's ideas. "That could work," she said. "If I knew where he was...then I could chase him into a corner, and then go from there." Her maniac smile returned slightly. "That would be perfect. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:37 am

"No problem." He replied, grabbing another failed piece and looking it over. "I wish you the best of luck."

((ooc: Zetsu could help because he's the Akatsuki spy, he can teleport through plants and stuff to places without being seen, and he's good at finding things Razz))
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:39 am

(oh! ok! That makese senes! thanks you XD)

The smile vanished and was replaced with a kind/sensative one. "Thank you Sasori, it means a lot coming from you."
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:49 am

((ooc: Lmao no problemo XD))

He turned his head and looked at her over his shoulder, then back to the pieces in his hands. Nobody had ever thanked him like that before. "Your welcome, Konan."
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:50 am

She smiled and looked around, not knowing what to say. She turned towards to door. "So I'll see you later?"
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:07 am

He almost frowned, turning around and staring at her. "May I ask one thing before you leave..?"
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:12 am

Konan turned to look at him. "Of course Sasori. What do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:28 am

He opened his mouth to speak, then closed it and sighed. He shook his head, closing his eyes. "Nevermind, it's nothing."
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:33 am

Konan stared at him. "What is it?" she asked. "Sasori, you know that I'm going to stand here until you tell me."
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:46 am

"Mm.." He sighed again and opened his eyes, looking at her. "Would you mind helping me with something? It's alright if you can't, it would be highly understandable."
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:48 am

Konan nodded. "Sure, I could try to help. What do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:04 am

"I am having troubles finding an appropriate victim for my next project, I've been creating failures continuously for the last few months.. do you think you could help me find the right one?" He asked. "Your one of the only ones that I would consider asking, Deidara doesn't pay enough attention, and he's still angry that I caught our hostage without him. Zetsu.. just no. Tobi, hes too.. I'm not even sure how to put it, but still no. Pein is too busy, and I haven't seen the rest of the group around, meaning they are busy as well."
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:08 am

"Hmm..." Konan tapped her fingers on her arms. "It would be possible...I think...I just need to figure out where to look. I could possably find one. I'll try..."
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:20 am

He nodded, giving a small smile. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:24 am

(omg he actualy smiled! whoo!)

Konan smiled as well. "No problem."
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 3:10 am

((ooc: Lmao yep XD))

"What do you plan to do now?" He asked, wondering if she was going to go see Pein, or something.
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 3:22 am

Konan shrugged. "I'm not sure. My shuriken are in need of some repairs, if I dont fix them now I don't know when I'll have the time. Just my luck that I'll need them when they're not battle ready."
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 3:32 am

"Always happens that way." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 3:39 am

Konan nodded. "Yes, unfortunatly. So, before I walked in, what were you up to?"
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 3:49 am

((ooc: That makes it sound like she walked in on him looking at sexy pictures of Deidara that he took with his secret hidden camera's O_o))

"I was merely looking over my failures." He said, looking to the pieces that were in his hands. "After I had bugged Deidara about how he is slow, of course."
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:16 am

(oh wow...AHH! CANT GET THE PICTURE OUT OF MY HEAD! *twitch* ehhhh)

Konan nodded, as though that were the most obvious answer in the world. "Failures huh?" She walked up and stopped just behind him, looking at the piece in his hand and then she looked at the other pieces around them. "Why dont you try assembling a bunch of your 'failures' to create a non-fail?" she offered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sasori's Room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Akatsuki Lair :: Rooms-
Jump to: