Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sasori's Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sasori

Sasori

Sasori's Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:52 am

((ooc: Lmao my bad XD))

"I could try.. that is a good idea." He turned, looking at the rest of his failures. "I could maybe even create another defensive puppet.. and I could go for making it a close range fighter, as well."

"Though, it may just become useless, as all of these pieces have a lack of useful ability."
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:06 am

(thats ok. and wow... i didn't realize how long ago this last post was... i feels stupid)

Konan shrugged. "But isn't it, like... I don't know, some sort of equality where, if you..." She paused for a moment, trying to sort it out in her head. "Things fail because they have problems, but if the problems were fixed then it wouldn't be a fail. So if you put a bunch of failed pieces together then they'd counteract each other's fails and make a... non-fail." She didn't understand the process herself but... whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:29 am

((ooc: Lmao don't worry about it XD))

"Possibly.." He thought of what she had sad, getting something out of it. "You may have a point there.. if it works, I will dedicate it's name after you."
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:06 pm

Konan laughed. "Don't. I didn't do anything." Then she turned to the door. "Well I'll see you later Sasori," she said waving.

(woooow. sasori is being really nice in this post... Konan feels special ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:04 pm

((ooc: Lol aww, yay for Sasori being nice and yay for Konan feeling special Razz))

"I will anyway." He smirked, turning his head and looking at her. "See you later, Konan."
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:17 pm

(yays all around)

Konan laughed and left Sasori's room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Room   Sasori's Room - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sasori's Room
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Akatsuki Lair :: Rooms-
Jump to: