Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mission Accomplished

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zetsu

Zetsu

Mission Accomplished - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 12:54 am

"Mmm, that delicious meal. Why thank you. It was quite tasty, really. I would have saved some for you, but I didn't know that there was another who liked to eat people."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:07 am

Sendo shook her head. "Uh...no thanks. You can have them...I'm a vegitarian." Oh my god what is wrong with this guy?!
Back to top Go down
https://sabure.rpg-board.net
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:42 am

Konan jumped off of the statue, where she had been standing for a couple minutes. She walked up behind Zetsu and tapped him on the shoulder. "I hope you're not terrifying this poor girl," she said.
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

Zetsu

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:19 am

He looked to Konan, grinning. "Not too much. Yet. I'm not trying to, really. It wasn't our fault she watched us feast. I was only offering her a piece next time. She's a vegetarian.. She's a vegetarian.. A vegetarian.. a vegitarian.."

He was suddenly growling, and he gave the most threatening look to Sendo. "Don't ever touch the hidden field of fruits. They're my cousins. And don't go in my room, or else my mother will devour you."

((ooc: O_O..))
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:43 am

Konan sighed. "Chill out Zetsu. I doubt she'll want to have anything to do with you after what you've probably done to her."
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:49 am

He stared blankly at Zetsu, remembering the time when he had used wood from one of Zetsu's 'family members'. That was not a good day. Not one bit. So, he decided to stay quiet.
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

Zetsu

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:53 am

"True. She better not.. My apologies, I merely do not want my family members eaten. Or killed, like a certain someone did to me one day.. He knows better now. Just stay out of our room.." Zetsu gave Sendo a half smile half frown. "I don't think you'd go in my room, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:37 am

Sendo nodded franticly. "No problem, no problem. I don't even know where anything is, so there's no problem in me being in your room." She said everything quickly.
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

Zetsu

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:27 am

"Good good. You'd better not.. I hope you enjoy your stay. If I ever catch you- Please make yourself at home."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:18 pm

Sendo nodded. "S-sure." She didn't know exactly was she was supposed to do now, so she just stood there.
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

Zetsu

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:28 pm

"Let's go.. But why now? Because I want to go, come on!" Zetsu stood there, half of him trying to stay in that spot, while the other half tried to force them to move. "Give me a better reason. Our cousins need their trim. They do!? Yeah. Why didn't you say so earlier?! Because- Let's go!!"

Nice Zetsu waved to Sendo, giving her a kind farewell before disappearing to his room.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:34 pm

"What a strange duckie.." He watched as Zetsu left, then looked to Sendo. "Traumatized at all?"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:40 am

Sendo looked at him. "Uh..a little..."
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:43 pm

"Only a little?" He smirked. "Zetsu has most likely traumatized everyone here. It wouldn't surprise me, really."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:11 am

"The only creepy thing was watching them...uh...him, eating the body. Him talking to himself...or whoever...that was just a little weird, not traumatising..."
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:16 am

"I'm not exactly sure about him and his other half. They are considered two different people, so we merely call them by 'kind Zetsu' and 'angry Zetsu'. Though, beware, when the nice one gets mad, hes deadly."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:29 am

Sendo nodded. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:30 am

" Sendo have meet the nine tails host naruto ever before?"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:09 am

Sendo raised an eyebrow. Naruto? T-these guy knew him? She she shook her head. "No. Never heard of him."
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:34 am

"Really"Pein said in disbelif. Human walked in and put her hand on Sendo"s head "You know nothing about NARUTO! The nine tailed fox host. There is nothing in your mind about NARUTO! You Have never met NARUTO!
You don't know NARUTO NARUTO NARUTO NARUTO NARUTO!!!!! NOTHING AT ALL? This has got have have her thinking about NARUTO wow it still sounds like that even in my mind. When she dose think about him then Human will know and tell me muhahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:16 am

Sasori stared, watching them. He remembered his encounter with the two Jinchuuriki, deciding not to tell Pein. He crossed his arms, his expression showing boredom.
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:19 am

Konan walked over and silently placed her hand on top of Human's, slowly removed it from Sendo's head. "Pein, calm down," she said softly. "You're freaking her out. She probably doesn't even know what you're talking about."
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:51 am

" She's lieing I saw them she walked right up to him and said his name. HIS NAME! I need her to lure him here or i will go get him my self!
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:02 am

Konan sighed. "Pein..." she said slowly. She looked at the girl. What was there to say though...?
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:03 am

Sendo looked from Pein, to the blue haired girl, and back to Pein. "Naruto? Well..." She paused. "I do know a guy named Naruto... but a nine tailed host? What does that mean?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission Accomplished
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next