Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mission Accomplished

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasori

Sasori

Mission Accomplished Empty
PostSubject: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:25 am

Sasori, Sendo, and the unconcious Jinchuuriki appeared by the statue, Sasori with his robe in his hand and the girl in the other. He dropped her by the statue, putting his robe back on, leaving it unbuttoned. His voice was bored as he spoke, looking around. "Pein, we've got the Jinchuuriki host. She was extreamly easy to come by, which was to my disappointment."
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:01 pm

"GREAT JOB LETS START TO ESTRACT THE BIJUU!"
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:04 pm

He nodded, his expression looking as bored as usual. He looked to Sendo, motioning for her to move away. "Don't stand too close.."

He turned, looking up at the statue and jumping up to the thumb of the right hand.

((ooc: I had to search far and wide to find out which finger he wore the ring on.. hopefully that's right XD))
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:30 am

Sendo nodded and stepped away from the giant statue.
Back to top Go down
https://sabure.rpg-board.net
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:45 am

Sasori put his hands into a hand sign, calling the closest Akatsuki members to the demon statue, leaving the ones that were off somewhere else for Pein.
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:01 am

Konan heard Sasori's call and poofed in, appearing in front of the statue before taking her place on the middle finger of the right hand.
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

Zetsu

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:08 am

Zetsu walked into the room, right near where there was a strange girl who he had never seen before. "Hm.. strange, shes not one of us.. Idiot, she obviously is, nobody is doing anything to her. Be quiet. Just saying, if she was a threat than Pein would have done something by now, hes right over there, anyway. Okay, I get it, shes nothing. I'm right, once again. Save it, okay? Let's hurry before we get in trouble for slacking around or something. Good idea. Once again. Be quiet! Okay, jeez, spazz-a-lot."

He stared at the girl as he walked by, then, jumped up to the right hand pinky.
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:50 am

Pein jumped on the right thumb.(Sasori is the left thumb but it's a simple mistake) Then made his other bodies go onto the other ones."Okay ready, lets go."

Last edited by Pein on Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:47 am

((ooc: So is spelling simple wrong Razz))
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:45 am

occ:haha very funny i suck at spelling.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:03 am

((ooc: Lmao good for you Razz

Now let's fastforward this, eh? Or are we going to let them talk a bit? O_o))
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:47 am

occ: no we can say that she is daed and the demon is ours.

"Yes now we have nibi. Now we must get the nine tailed fox."
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:53 am

((ooc: Alrighty then Razz))

'Always in a hurry.. huh, fine with me.' He jumped off of the statue, landing on the floor with a quiet thud. He looked over to Sendo, his face bored as usual.
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

Zetsu

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:00 am

Zetsu jumped from his part of the statue, landing a bit away from Sasori. He turned and stared at his fellow red haired groupie. "I've always wondered why your hair is red, Sasori.. It's red because hes bleeding from his skull. All the time?! No, I was kidding. He dyed it or something. Oh.. that's lame. Yeah, we all know that it would have been much cooler for him to be bleeding from his skull constantly.. and we'd all probably wonder how he's still alive. And then we'd eat him!] No, we're not eating him. He's made of wood. Oh yeah, he's made of wood.. Damn you Sasori, that was Jimbo.. why did you kill Jimbo and use him for you and your damn body of yours?! Calm down, no need to fight here. Jimbo wasn't that important. Your right.. he wasn't.. your off the hook this time, Sasori."

Zetsu turned and looked to where ever Pein was. 'Do I get to eat the body? Huh, I think I'm going to go ask that random girl why she's here.. Can I can I?!! It's really bugging me.. Please!!?"
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:44 am

" Yes Zetsu why else would you be part of the Akatsuki if you didn't eat the bodies that i kill."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:34 pm

Sendo stared with wide eyes at the plant...guy...thing...people? that kept on talking to itself. She stared at it and then looked at Sasori. "Who...the hell! is that?" she asked, pointing at the...plant...thing...people...whatever. It.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:33 am

"That is Zetsu. Do not mind him, he talks to himself a lot." He side glanced at Zetsu, then looked to the body of the Jinchuuriki. 'Hm.. this demon host seemed quite weak..it would be useless for me..'

He shook his head and gave a low sigh, walking over to stand near Sendo, turning to look at Zetsu again. "You may not want to watch him.."
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

Zetsu

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:55 am

"Heh.. Alright, let's eat! Yes!!" Zetsu bent down and started feasting on the dead body, eating everything from the skin, to the insides, to the bones. When he was done, there was absolutely nothing that could have stated that there was ever a body there. It was completely gone. He stood straight, a grin on his face as he licked his lips. "Mm.. that was good. Yes, it was. Heh, can't wait til the next Jinchuuriki. Yes, nice and raw. The best kind. Definately."

He turned around, looking at Sendo and Sasori.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:49 am

Sendo didn't hear Sasori's warning quick enough, and ended up staring at Zetsu through the whole canibalistic scene. She stared at him with wide eyes. "Um..." She glanced at Sasori. "Did he just..." She looked back at Zetsu. Wholy fucking shit...Note to self: do NOT piss that guy off.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:56 am

"Devour that demon host?" He looked back to Sendo. "Most definately."
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

Zetsu

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:04 am

He grinned, walking over to them. "I did hear him warn you.. Yes, it was your fault for watching. Agree'd, it was. Quite a show, eh? Heh heh.. Yes, did you enjoy? Hah! By the way, who are you? Yes, I've been wondering.. Your not from around here. But nobody is after you.. And you seem aquainted with the puppet man. Who killed Judab. Shhh!! Whaaat? We're not supposed to talk about that.. Oh yeah.. ..."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:08 am

Sendo stared up at the scary green-plant-guy-people-thing. She nodded, scared. "Ah...I'm....huh...Sendo. Nice...nice to meet you..."
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

Zetsu

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:20 am

"Heh, nice to meet you, too. Why are you here, anyway? Just to browse around to approve or not? Are you a friend? Probably not. Why are you so rude? Because you suck. That's not nice." He started laughing maniacly, probably scaring Sendo even more. "I don't care!!"
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:23 am

Sasori smirked slightly, his eyes still showing boredom, used to Zetsu behaviour. "He's always like this, don't take it personally."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:15 pm

Sendo nodded, not able to look away from the manical plant-people-thing. "N-no problem she said." She scratched the back of her head. "Uh...I'm here because I'm working with you guys...kinda?" She actually didn't fully understand why she was here but she wasn't going to tell the Thing that. "I helped catch that thing you just ate."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission Accomplished
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next