Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mission Accomplished

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pein

Pein

Mission Accomplished - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:32 am

"Thats good dosen't it feel good to tell the truth. The nine tailed host means that the nine tailed demon is sealed inside of him I need you to lure him close to our lair so that we can ambush him a take the demon out of him. Just like that girl that you helped capture. Just go up to him and tell him that you want to train with him and that you found a good spot to train in. It will be just outside here we will have all the members here waiting then we attack him. Once we get the demon out of him you will be able to go free back to your way of living. With the safety of knowing that the Akatsuki will never harm you."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:36 am

"But what's going to happen to him?" Sendo asked defiantly. "Sounds like you're going to kill him."
Back to top Go down
https://sabure.rpg-board.net
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:53 am

"No he won't die only demon with there tail numbers up to 5 die when we take the demon out." Pein lied

Occ: I have a plan where you bring naruto here we fight but then loose because like Hosora and gaara help him fight or something. Then Pein thinks he is weak and locks himself in his office until someone convinces him that he's not weak and he starts to train hard and then we play it out from there and then Sendo can leave the Akatsuki.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:02 am

(oh... i wanted Sendo to save the day... i know! how about we have Sasuke interfeer or something 'cause he's off trying to find his brother! and gaara can show up too, cause Sasuke and Gaara officially hate each other. but they can set aside their differences!! and hosora can come if he wants... i guess)

Sendo narrowed her eyes. "I don't believe you."
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:04 am

(That sounds good.)

" Why would i lie to you when i just made a big deal about you lieing to me?"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:05 am

Sendo nodded slowly. "Good point... but I didn't lie. You confused me, so I was confused. I didn't know what a nine tailed host was and you tagged it to a Naruto. I knew a Naruto, but no nine tail host Naruto." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:09 am

"Yeah but I am not lying and when i thought you were lying i made a big deal about it. So will you do that?
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:43 am

Sendo raised an eyebrow, then shook her head. His words were confusing her. "I don't lie," she said. Then she looked up at him. He was right, he had spazzed when she 'lied', which she hadn't... so why would he lie himself? "No. I... I believe you."
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:32 am

Sasori smirked, thankful they would soon have something fun and exciting to do. Everything was so boring. Then he thought of what would happen after that, and gave a quiet sigh.
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:15 am

"Okay, Sasori you will play the role as Sendo's student poof into some young kid. She found you in the forest you didn't know who you were or where you came from. She found you and took care of you. You started looking up to her and asked her if she would train you. Sendo you go to naruto and tell him that story and tell him that you told, Sasori make up some fake name to use, All about naruto and he wants to train with him. You lead him and Sasori to the entrance to the lair where we will be waiting to capture him. Make sure it is only you Sasori and Naruto. Now Sasori should you two run into trouble with naruto with you don't use your puppets the only time you poof back into normal form is if Sendo runs off or dosen't follow the plan. Any questions?
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:15 pm

Sendo blinked once. Who knew such a deranged guy could come up with such a genious plan... One thing though... "What if Naruto doesn't want to train the kid?"
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:59 am

"Oh, and what if the one-tailed is with him?" Sasori asked, crossing his arms. "I believe they are what you would call.. 'best friends'."
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:52 am

"Sasori will start to cry if naruto refuses saying he's week and will never be strong it will have to work. If the one-tailed wants to come with you then let him he can't be to strong only one tail after all we can take them both."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:51 am

Sendo nodded. "Alright. So bring the one tailed? Alright..." She paused. "Who's the one tailed, if I might ask?"
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:34 pm

"Gaara of the sand"

Occ: If this was an episode of naruto and it had the part where you meet gaara before this part. When Pein said that it was gaara it would be the end of the epiosode because the viewers would be exicted to see how you react.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:52 am

(yeah! hehehe... kick ass)

Sendo was silent. Gaara? A demon? Well... he did kind of look like one... but... him and Naruto both... "Gaara has a demon in him too?"
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:01 am

" Yes the one tailed raccon didn't the dark rings around his eyes give it away."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:18 am

Sendo shrugged one shoulder and then the other. "I just thought he was different... I never thought... I had been told about ninja's with 'demons' in them but I never believed... but if I had known than well..." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:58 am

Sasori put a hand sign up, transforming into a small child with curly red hair and big eyes. Walking over, he took Sendo's hand and tugged it gently. "Da demons has diffwent twaits dat show what demon dey has inside dem. What you might tink is diffwent could be a demon twait. Wike, have you eva saw somebody wiff wiskews..?"

((ooc: That was very difficult to wright, for your information. And very scarring..))
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:14 pm

(omg that was adorable!! i can picture it and its SO CUTE!)

Sendo looked down at Sasori and held back a laugh. She nodded to his comment. "You make a good point-" She looked to Pein. "I cant call him Sasori, what should I call him?"
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:57 pm

((ooc: Lmao really? XD It kinda scares me.. cute? XD))

"Cawl me Akai." He smiled up at her. "Don't waugh at me, I nweeds to be cwonvwincwing."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 7:52 pm

(it is! OMG! I picture Sasori as this little kid and that voice and OMG he's so cute! XD)

Sendo nodded. "Just give me a minute, you as a kid is so different that it's funny. You wouldn't have thought that you could be a cute little kid."

(wonder how he's gonna respond to that...)
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:18 pm

((ooc: Lmao I guess.. XD I just keep thinking of a small elf boy that talked like that and said his name was 'Baby Gween'. So it scares me XD))

"You needs to stway on twask, Sen-Sen. Who said dat I cwouldn't puwl off being a wittle kid?" He blinked, an innocent look on his face. "Dwid you fink I wouldn't be a cwute wittle kid?"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:40 pm

Sendo shook her head, just smiling now. "That's not the point, never mind. Forget I said anything. And I am on task." She looked at Pein, who had been unusually silent.

(holy shit. ok then... have you been drinking too much coffee again?)
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:43 pm

((ooc: Maybe too many Ice Caps in the last week.. O_o.. and sleep deprivation.. But I swear, Baby Gween is real O_O Really!!!))

"Okay den." He looked to Pein, waiting for him to say someting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission Accomplished
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next