Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Disappointed

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Disappointed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:57 am

"...." He continued to stare at the tree, wobbling slightly from the weight on his back. Naruto just loved hoping on his back, but no, only when he had his thousand pound gourd on. He didn't even reply to Naruto, nor did he move.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:35 pm

Naruto's smile died down and he looked left and then right before staring at the head of his friend. "Hey! What's the hold up?! Do I need to recharge your battery or something?" Leaning backwards atop Gaara's shoulders -which probably put an unimaginable strain on him- Naruto rested his back on the gourd and stuck his hands out, poking Gaara's butt. "Move. Speak. Hit me, just do something now!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:36 am

"Ngh..!" He felt himself start to tip over. Sand crawled from under Naruto, since the blond was on top of his gourd, which was probably very uncomfortable. It shot over to the front of Gaara, wrapping around his arms and keeping him from falling over. Gaara's expression looked as though he were in pain, and he seemed to be unable to pull himself up. "Hnn.. nhh.."

He felt his spine slowly snapping out of place, or breaking, or something that involved tiny cracking noises, and he knew that there was too much weight on his back. So, he destroyed his gourd, leaving it as just a pile of sand on the ground. Which, in turn, took a lot of strain off of him, and probably left Naruto flailing face first above a pile of sand. Naruto wanted him to do something, so he supposed the blond got what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:05 am

ooc: WAH! Dude, if Gaara's backbone breaks he won't be able to walk EVER again!
Holy shit, DON'T DIE GAARA!!! XO

As the gourd disintegrated and fell to the ground Naruto had a spaz because he was a few inches before hitting a face full of sand which he had gotten enough of at Suna. So he flailed around frantically, shouting about nothing much in particular, but he would not let go of Gaara now that he resented the sand like killer spikes.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:36 am

((ooc: LOL he's fine!! That's why he got rid of the gourd lmao Right now hes just sort of holding himself up))

He used the sand wrapped around his arms to pull him back into a standing position. He grabbed onto Naruto's feet, the sand around his arms falling to the ground. Turning his head, he watched as his friend flailed around. "Calm down.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:24 am

ooc: thank god.. Crying or Very sad X3

"Byuuuuu..." Naruto deflated like a balloon, puffing out his lips like he was trying to kiss something. "That was... Fun?" He wasn't too sure so he shrugged what just happened off and struggled to get back up onto Gaara's shoulders... It wasn't working too well.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:29 am

He sighed, the sand under Naruto lifting and pushing the blond up slightly so he could regain his lost position on Gaara's shoulders. "Not exactly what I would call fun.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:59 am

"Bwaha!" Naruto laughed at the whole thing and suffled his butt on Gaara's shoulders to get comfertable. "Now I'm tall! Super tall! Like an ogre!" He stopped cheering for a moment to look down at Gaara. "Hey, you're kinda like an Oni-ogre, you know that? I mean, you're lumpy and strong and I could see you ripping off and eating the heads of villagers. Hmmm.. Maybe you should dress up as one one day and scare everyone, blaaah!" He ended by trying to imitate the sound of a ferocious beast, 'blah'...
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:04 am

"I don't need to dress up to do that.." He looked up at Naruto, holding onto his legs so he didn't fall over. He mimicked Naruto's attempt in an ogre noise. "Blaaahh.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:28 am

Naruto slapped Gaara's ears and starting crying because he was laughing so hard. He almost fell back but leaned forward to steady himself as his laughter went almost uncontrolable. "Gah-Gah-Gah-Gah-Gaara..." Unfortunatly, laughter prevents proper speech so he threw away his old sentance and found a new one. "Ow-Ow-Ow! My sides hu-hu-hu-hurt!" He let go of Gaara's head to hold his belly.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:29 am

"What..?" He blinked, kind of confused. Did he accidentally hurt his friend? "What did I do?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:00 am

"Nuh-Nuh-Noth-ing.." He exhaled all of his laughter out and grinned, pulling on Gaara's ears. "You're just a goofball, is all. Probably the funniest person on the planet too. Now move." In all the fun, he hadn't realized Gaara wasn't walking.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:06 am

"You're joking.." He said, his face now blank, not taking Naruto seriously. He turned his head, looking forward as he unwillingly began to walk to Naruto's village. "Why do I need to do this, again?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:41 am

He grabbed Gaara's hair and bent down to see him a bit better. "Because I want everyone to see I don't need them! I've got the coolest best friend in the world, believe it!" He let go of Gaara's hair and straitened out his home-made sash, it was paper after all.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:53 am

"..." He sighed, deciding that he didn't mind at all and carried Naruto to the village. "If they say anything I'll kill them."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:34 am

"What're they gonna say? They don't know you, and they can't bug me while I'm up here!" He greeted a passerby with a mighty wave and was hastily ignored.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:43 am

"I don't care." He didn't look at anybody, merely stared in front of him as he carried Naruto through the village. "If they do I'll kill them."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:40 am

Typical day for Sasuke. Ignoring Naruto, cutting himself, leaning against walls.

In this case, he had been leaning against a wall right near the path that Gaara was walking and looked up to see his teamate causing a disturbance on the shoulders of some kid he'd never seen before.

Maybe it was because he felt a rival in emo-ness passing by, or maybe it was because there had been nothing interesting all day, or maybe it was because he wanted Naruto's crouch rubbing up against his neck as he walked around, but in any event, for some unexplained reason he walked up to the two and looked up at Naruto strangly, almost ignoring Gaara as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. "What... Are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:53 am

Gaara gave Sasuke a death glare, ready to crush him. Then, he remembered he destroyed his gourd, and left all of his sand behind. He mumbled a curse word, then kept grumbling something inaudible as he continued to glare at Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:34 am

Naruto grinned at Sasuke and raised his arms triumphantly. "Jealous, huh? You and everybody else decided to just ignore me, no one even told me I was supposed to do anything special! Well, now I've got the super best birthday in the world and a super best friend to boot, bwaha!"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:36 am

Sasuke smirked and glanced at Gaara then back up at Naruto. "You? A 'super' best friend? What, are you paying him?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:43 am

Gaara growled, his glare of death looking like it could probably kill somebody just by looking into his eyes. Not only did he not like the feeling he got from this guy, the fact that his eyes had the potential to match Gaara's wrote 'Kill me! Kill me!' all over it. In which, Gaara would plan to do so later. "Why don't you go dig a hole and bury yourself in it before I do it for you.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:30 pm

"Yeah, Sasuke, you're just jealous that you didn't think about getting me an awesome present like Gar-Gar here." He struggled to pull from his pocket the shell that Gaara gave him and he held it up smugly in Sasuke's face. "Bet you wish you got one."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:52 pm

Sasuke was almost ready to cock his head to the side but stopped himself just in time. Instead he looked Gaara strait in the eye, yet still ignored him in the conversation. "That's your awesome present? Anyone could pick one of those off the ground. He obviously gave it to you because he felt pity and it was taking to much space in his pocket." He then looked back up at Naruto, showing more boredom then anything else. "You're lucky you found someone with such a wussy heart. I bet any moment now he's going to throw you right off of your high, high throne."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:51 am

He growled, letting go of one of Naruto's legs and reaching out, grabbing a handful of Sasuke's hair and pulling his face close, eye to eye. "One more word and your face will look as though a wild bear had chewed on it for five days.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Disappointed
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Leaf Village :: Forest-
Jump to: