Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Disappointed

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

Disappointed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:26 am

"Hey!" Naruto leaned forward and and placed his hand gently on Gaara's which was gripping Sasuke's hair. He almost glared at Sasuke. "Someone spill your milk today, Sasuke? You're acting like a real jerk!"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:15 am

He wrinkled his nose to the stranger holding him. "If it's a fight you're looking for I'll be happy to whip you ass, punk." He snorted, Naruto's words drifting into the oblivion which was Sasuke's wastebasket of 'I don't give a shit'. "The only friend Naruto would be able to find would be a loser of his own skill level so you'll be nothing but a stain on dirt when I'm through with you."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:47 am

"You really want to test that theory.." He snarled, remembering that he still had his sand armor on. The sand covering his skin crawled from the sleeve of his shirt, swirling around his arm and slithering onto Sasuke's skull. He may have lost the armor on half of his face, but he didn't need it for this jerk. "You will be nothing but a stain on sand when I am through with you. People will remember you as the huge blood stain on the ground that will soon wash away from the rain, and then you will be forgotten."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:08 am

"Wah!" Naruto panicked and fell off Gaara's shoulders but instantly was up again trying to pull Sasuke's hair out of Gaara's grasp. "Oi! Cut it out guys, you're gonna kill each other! And even if that's what you'd prefer, I'm not gonna let it happen so stop being such jerks and forget about it!" He looked over at Gaara, pleading with his eyes. "It's my birthday wish.. Please?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:24 am

He stared at Naruto, turning his gaze back to Sasuke and growling. The sand returned to his body, and he let go of Sasuke's hair, stepping back and crossing his arms, angry.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:43 am

Sasuke smirked at Gaara and then glanced at Naruto. "He's more of a dog then a friend, really. He does everything you ask of him with out question, just like a faithful mutt."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:43 am

Naruto turned around and glared at Sasuke. "Stop it Sasuke! If Gaara had really wanted to he could've killed you just there!" Then he turned to Gaara and inched closer to him. "And he only listens to me cuz he's really nice!" He stuck out his tongue at his black haired friend. "But for your information, he usually brushes me off. You'd be dead right now if he wasn't in a good mood!" Going between looking at Sasuke and looking at Gaara was like looking from a rotten pile of brussel sprouts to fluffy kitten, the grass was always greener on Gaara's side and Naruto smiled at him. "Right?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:00 am

"....Sure." He said, holdinh back a 'wtf' expression from the word 'nice'. Though, he continued to glare at Sasuke, giving a demented smirk. "Being a faithful mutt is better than being a wussy pussy."

((ooc: Omg.. can you see Gaara saying something like that?))
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:44 am

ooc: I can... but it scares me... Suspect

"Well maybe another day this cat's gonna have to teach you a lesson but for now," He glanced at Naruto. "I won't need to start a huge fight on Naruto's un-birthday."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:48 am

Naruto's eyes lit up in more relief than excitement. "Really, Sasuke? This would be the perfect moment if you pulled out your birthday gift for me right now!" He grinned with his hands out, expectant.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:54 am

"Fuck no." Sasuke raised an eyebrow. "Just be grateful you got a change in me at all. Next time, if your friend is what he thinks he is, this whole village will be destroyed." Sasuke said this with slight strain, as if admitting it would be a hard fight was killing him.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:55 am

His face only looked even more demented, and they way he was breathing made it seem as though he would start laughing like a maniac any second now. "I'll be waiting."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:58 am

Naruto stepped towards Gaara and swung his arm around his shoulders, grinning. Oblivious to Gaara's slight change. "You know, I bet you two could be great friends if you got to know each other. Heheh, we could go out for ramen." His arm shot up as if answering a question. "Sasuke's buying!"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:12 am

His expression changed to a smirk and slight happiness smashed together. He took a step forward and flicked Naruto on the forehead. "As if, dobe. Never gonna happen. Your friends can stay your friends, I want no part in it. Although.." His eyes slid over to Gaara hesitantly. "This one seems almost as loud mouthed as you... In his own way."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:12 pm

One of his eyes twitched, and one of his hands started shaking, his arms crossed. His face didn't change, but he seemed to be attempting to stop his shaking hand by curling it into a fist and squishing it with his arm. He was probably on the brink of losing control, he hadn't killed anybody in a while, and he was craving the rush. Apparently murder was like drugs. "Nnnhhhehh..."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:00 am

Sasukes face was quickly emotionless and his eyes slid over to the ground. "Well this just shows how stupid hospitality is. I try to be a little nicer to someone and what does it get me? A phycohtic glare. Whoopdy-doo.." With that he started walking away, taking his hand out of his pocket to flash the two a short wave. "Thats about all the time I need to spend with loosers like you. Ill see you around, Naruto, sorry for intruding in on your Yama nashi, Ochi nashi, Imi nashi. Have fun."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:06 am

Naruto glared at his teamate as he left, crossing his arms. "Stupid Sasuke and his yaoi refernces." He shook his head and turned to Gaara. "Although I guess he wasnt being as bad as he could of been. Sorry for tha..." He trailed off, realizing Gaara wasnt as normal as he had been before. "Hey.. Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:23 am

"Heh...hehhhhehheh.." He lowered his head slightly, his shaking hand raising up and resting on it. His breathing didn't change, still the raspy inhaling and exhaling, and his hand curled, looking as though he were trying to rip off his skin. "Ehheh... i-it.. w-wants.. hehh.. to be.. f-fed.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:33 am

ooc oh god, it makes me think of Stephan King talking about this girls tampon screaming at her: FEED US WE WANT YOUR VAGINA JUICE!

Narutos eyes widened and he instantly grabbed Gaaras wrists, trying to get the one from his head. "No! No it doesnt! Its not hungry, its very full already!" He looked around frantically, realizing they were in the middle of the streets. He started running down the path they had just come out towards the forest, pulling Gaara along, and since they hadnt walked far, they were almost to the safety of the trees. "Calm down, Gaara! Calm down right now or youll do something youll regret!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:47 am

((ooc: That's.. disturbing.. more than Gaara's laugh.. and one of the people who made a dub of Gaara's laugh..))

"I.. won't.." He yanked his hand away from Naruto, looking up. His eyes were full of blood lust, and they looked around, eyeing all of the people around them. "They.. they won't suffice.. they're.. not worthy.. of it's desires.. no, not at all.. hah.. hahaha.. ha.. ngh..!!"

He raised his other hand, putting it on his head as well, grabbing onto it and gasping in supposed pain. "I-I.. I'm sorry.. you're angry with me.. I.. didn't.. tend.. to your needs.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:41 am

ooc: O.o

Naruto wouldnt listen to it and he made a hand seal, creating five clones. They ran around Gaara and picked him up, now running at full speed into the forest. (yes, he needed six Narutos to carry Gaara) They just entered amoung the trees but kept going as fast as any ninja could run. "I dont care if the Queen of England isnt worthy of its desires, were getting you away from people of any kind!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:41 am

((ooc: Which, the dub was very disturbing, too. So..

And Gaara must be really fat.. that, or just too packed with muscles and weighs a ton. I don't know which one is better, to be honest..))

"No..!!" He struggled, trying as hard as he could to make the Narutos let go of him, but it was incredibly difficult. Not only is it hard to fight when you're one, on your back, and two, not even on the ground, but he also had no sand. Then again, he had his sand armor. So, in a desperate need of violence, murder, and freedom, he growled, using all of the sand on his body to crush the arms and hands of the clones. The hand that wasn't moving around to manipulate the sand was at his head, yanking at his hair.

"You can't.. ngh.. d-do.. hnnn.. t-t-this..!!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:43 am

ooc: thanks, you just fucked up Naruto's hand...

As all the clones popped Naruto grabbed his left hand which had been crushed because Naruto wasn't a lazy ass and had been carrying Gaara too. He let out a short cry but held back the rest of his pain. Gaara landed on the ground in front of him as his blood ran down one hand onto the other. But he shook his head, refusing to get up and ran around in front, grabbing Gaara by the leg with the hand that was still in tact and starting to drag him down the path, panting.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:44 pm

((ooc: My bad, maybe he should just let Gaara kill everyone, that's always fun. By the way, I don't have enough money and can't find the right stuff, so I probably won't be able to dress up for the Anime Con. Unless I go as Gaara in drag, but I don't really think you'd appreciate that))

Gaara had watched the blood drip, and when Naruto started to drag him he struggled. He turned, digging his hands into the ground and shouting in what seemed to be desperation. As he continued to be dragged, the marks his hands left trailed through the dirt, and they slid over a bit of Naruto's blood. He suddenly stopped, pulling his hand to his face and staring at the red liquid, going still and silent, and still being dragged.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:46 am

ooc: Naruto will not give up! O^O and As long as you come, I can live with it. ^^

Naruto's eyes were wide as he pressed his bloody hand against his stomach to ease it. He glanced back at Gaara, panting as he noticed his friends stillness. He looked forward again, still tugging on Gaara mercilessly. "What? Have you fallen asleep already..? Ng.. You did a number on my hand but if you lose it like last time I'll beat you up until you see what friendship really means..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed   Disappointed - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Disappointed
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Leaf Village :: Forest-
Jump to: