Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting Dango.. things

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Getting Dango.. things Empty
PostSubject: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:38 am

Gaara walked passed many of the shops, his brother and Naruto with him. He didn't pay attention to them, looking for the right shop with a blank face.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:36 am

"Oh man!" Naruto grabbed Kankuro and put him in a buddy-like headlock, continuing the walk. "I can't wait 'til we find it! I just can't! I bet they're gonna be REALLY good!" He let go of Kankuro and jumped at Gaara, holding his arm. "You do know where a store is, right? RIGHT?!" All-in-all he was very hungry.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:44 am

"Of course." He said, still walking. "I know this town better than anybody.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:49 am

Naruto skipped forward and the back. "Is it colourful? All dango shops are colourful!" Which, of course, was a lie. "Have you eaten there? Does the flavor explode in your mouth? Does the sauce compliment just right?" Walking behind Gaara, he pushed up against his back, urging him to hurry. "And are the people nice?" A very insignificant question in a sea of useless ones.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:02 am

"No, no they aren't, no, I have no idea, again no idea, and no." He said, not looking at Naruto and merely keeping his pace the same, being pushed along by the blond.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:16 am

"Well is it cheap?" He wouldn't be persuaded to saddness by Gaara's negitive attitude. "I bet it's cheap! I bet your pocket will still be heavy even after you paid for all of us!" Then he looked back at Kankuro, grinning. "Isn't Gaara super nice for buying us both dango, Neko-Enji?!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:23 am

"I don't know, it shouldn't be too much.. not that it really matters." He glanced at Naruto, then to Kankuro, and then looked back in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Kankuro
Puppet Master
Kankuro

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:25 am

"Yeah.." Kankuro replied to Naruto, staring at the back of Gaara's head, shocked. "I don't know if that's a good thing or not.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:42 pm

"It's a SUPER good thing!" He bounced around and hopped on Kankuro's back. "But how do you guys make money? I mean, enough to buy out? Does your sensei give it to you or do you get an allowence?" He was basically shouting in Kankuro's ear.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:55 am

"Naruto.." He turned his head looking back to them. "We are the sons of the Kazekage, people respect Kankuro, and they fear me. If they did not do as I asked, they know that it would have a consequence. We do not neccesarily need money."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:56 am

Naruto hopped off of Kankuro and ran skipped around Gaara, he really couldn't sit still. "Soooo.. You basically steal it? I don't get it.." He stuck out his tongue and pointed back at Kankuro. "And how could anyone respect him? He's the creepiest guy in all of Suna!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:10 am

"...That's not how they see it. They respect the two children of the Kazekage that don't kill people. They fear the one that does. So all in all, to them I am the creepiest. Kankuro merely looks like almost all of Sunagakure's population." He said, watching as Naruto skipped around him. "And Temari merely looks like a prostitute, or so I've heard."
Back to top Go down
Kankuro
Puppet Master
Kankuro

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:26 am

"If she heard you say that.. she'd blow your head off.." He thought about what he had just said, then started laughing. "Ahaha.. who knew Temari was into incest! Haha! ..Oh god that's fucking scary.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:57 am

Naruto laughed, considering it all a joke. But he stopped in his place and glared back at Kankuro. "I.. Uh, don't get it..." He walked up to him and smacked him in the forehead and then tapped him in the balls with his foot. "What is wrong with you, super perv or something?" He snorted and looked at Kankuro like he was a moldy towel. "That's gross, I'm not exactly sure what you meant but I know it was something nasty. Maybe you really should've taught Gaara sex-ed. You would've been better then me."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:51 am

"No.." He turned, stopping and looking back at Naruto. "I'm slightly glad he didn't. And yes, what he meant was extremely nasty, considering incest is between family members. He was basically saying that Temari would have oral intercourse with me. Do not ask me where I got this information from."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:22 am

He turned around, eyes wide and sparkling. "Really, Gaara, really? You prefer me as a teacher?!" He hopped forward and basically glomped Gaara. "And I even taught you something too! I'm such a good kid, I bet you want to take out all the books in the library on sex now, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:08 am

"Not really." He shook his head. "Sex seems so utterly pointless. Why do something so excruciatingly humiliating to create something that is so annoying and unnecessarily whiny?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:32 am

"Humiliating?" He cocked his head to the side in puzzlement. "I thought it was supposed to feel good? Why would it be humiliating, it's like, the 'ultimate' sign of love or something. I don't think it's supposed to be something you wouldn't like.." He shook his head. "And if we didn't make those annoying whiny kids, then the human race wouldn't go on, remember," He grinned and linked arms with Gaara. "You were one of those annoying kids too."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:35 am

"Humiliating. Why would anybody do such things?" He shook his head, staring at Naruto. "Love is disgusting, then. And no, I was the child who killed everybody."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:57 am

"Ah, that's what you say." He glanced back at Kankuro, cat like. "Neko-Enji probably thought you were annoying as shit back then." His eyes went back to Gaara. "And maybe even still now. But on the sex subject, people wouldn't do it if they didn't like it, so there."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:01 am

"And it's what I believe." He retorted, his arms crossed. "No, he merely hated me. Feared me. If he ever thought I was annoying, he'd be dead. Right, Kankuro?"

The look on his brothers face ansered his question. "And what makes you think I am like every other person in this world?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:17 am

Naruto shrugged and poked Gaara in the tummy. "Oh, so you're saying you've had sex and know how humiliating it is? If you've already done it, why'd you have to make me teach you? And at such a young age, you should be ashamed!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:41 am

"I have never..!!" He glared at Naruto. "The thought of it is humiliating, pointless. Do I need to have to do something to think it looks or seems humiliating and pointless? I have the right to judge."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:39 am

He shrugged and continued walking. "Don't knock it 'till you try it, my pal. Useless consumption of pleasure is what our race is all about. Ever heard of doughnuts? They have no nutrition nor are they filling, they're kinda of useless. But they taste good." He smirked. "We make doughnuts as well as candy and all that other stuff just cuz it tastes good. And I'm just guessing here, but you probably don't enjoy those kind of tasty treats much, do ya? But humans are made for enjoying sex." He made some sort of giggling noise. "Teehee, I sounded all smart like you there for a second..."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:12 am

"No, I do not enjoy useless pieces of junk. I barely eat, and when I do it's nothing of the sort." He replied, starting to walk as well. "And have you ever heard of A-sexual? Obviously not, because some portions of the human race are not made for enjoying sex, they do not see a point in it or they are not attracted to woman nor men."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Dango.. things
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next