Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting Dango.. things

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

Getting Dango.. things - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:16 am

"Ah.." He lifted a finger in a 'matter of fact' way. "But those people, although they have no attraction to others, have tried sex and know they don't like the whole shi-bang as much as everyone else. You haven't tried it, there for, you can't diss it."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:32 am

"Not exactly, Naruto." He smirked. Apparently he enjoyed having argumentative discussions based on knowledge of one subject.. or something like that. "About half of the people who are A-sexual haven't even tried sex. You can't exactly do something like that unless you really want it, and since they don't necessarily feel attraction towards that human activity, they won't do it."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:39 am

Naruto smiled pleasently. "Maybe, but they just refrain from doing it, as in, no temptation. They don't label it as 'humiliating'. Besides," He shook his head. "We haven't even gone through puberty. That's when all the horemones happen, right? That makes us want smex. Wait four years and then think about it, by then you'll know if you're A-sexual or not."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:11 am

"..." He stared at Naruto. "What makes you think I haven't gone through that yet.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:12 am

One of Naruto's eyes twitched slightly before he burst out screaming. "EEEEEEEEEWWW!!! Gross gross gross! Gaara you're really gross!" He raised his arms up as if blocking some invisible icky germs. "That was really uncalled for- SUPER uncalled for, uck!" He spat. "I didn't need to know that, you probably got hair everywhere and it's all smelly! Fine, you know what-" He raised an arm and shut his eyes so he wouldn't have to see the abomination which was Gaara. "You win! I don't care anymore, I'm just hungry and that's just gross!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:10 am

"Oh, but you tell me not to think that the human activity called intercourse is humiliating and pointless." He shook his head, turning and starting to walk again. Poor Kankuro was in the back, listening to everything. He was probably scarred for life now, even more so than before. "You're going to be like that one day, as well. You're probably already starting."
Back to top Go down
Kankuro
Puppet Master
Kankuro

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:24 am

"Puberty is gross.." Kankuro laughed, looking at Naruto. "Hey kid, everyone goes through it. So consider yourself gross as well, because soon enough you will go through that. Who knows, it could start this year for you. I hope you like fire crotches, though."

((ooc: If anybody is gross, it's Kankuro))
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:23 am

Naruto looked back at Kankuro but for once, no words were coming out so he just looked at Gaara. "Yeah.. But... You're too early. Too early and gross and smelly. I bet you're gonna get boobs just for getting it so early." He momentarily glanced down at Gaara's chest to check for titties. "Yuck!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:00 pm

"No, I don't believe I will be getting 'boobs' because I got it early." He glared, wondering why they kept stopping, and at what point did he stop as well. "And I never confirmed that I really did get it, so stop assuming. And Kankuro, just be quiet."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:47 am

Now Naruto was really confused. "Bu-Bu-But you siad! Or at least, you implied! Im not assuming anything you were just serious about it-its true though right? Right?!" He rqised his hqnds up, pulling at his hair slightly. "Did you really mean it or not?! Were you just tricking me to find my reaction or were you serious?! Wah! Youre so confusing!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:26 am

"The fact that you care so much confuses me as well. Are you aroused?" He stared at Naruto, his expression never changing. "Or do you merely have a fetish?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:59 am

He pointed down at his crotch. "Do you see a lump in my pants? And a fetish for puberty..?" He shook his head and took a step back from Gaara as if the boy was once again plagued with icky germs. "Thats pedophilia, something some fifty year old thinks about while hes going to bed."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:24 am

"Maybe you're just so small it's unnoticeable." He retorted, then turned and started to walk again. "It's nice to know what old men think, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:28 am

"Grahh! Gaara is so mean! Really really mean!" He stamped his foot in protest but his hunger made him continue to walk sulkily behind. He really didn't understand what Gaara ment with the whole old people shi-bang but he just supposed it was something mean so he went with it.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:48 am

"Get used to it." He replied, glancing back at Naruto and crossing his arms. "Or you'll continue to be miserable for as long as you're around me."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:21 am

"Misery is no enemy of mine!" He grinned and skipped forward. "But hunger is. How far away is this place? I didn't think we'd have to walk so far and I think I'm growing faint!" He placed the back of his hand against his forhead and looked as if he really was going to pass out any moment now.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:36 am

"If it wasn't for you continuosly stalling we would have made it before now." He stopped, turning and looking at the store beside them. "But we're here now, so stop whining.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:34 am

"Huh?! Really?" He looked over at the shop and got exited all over again, almost drooling. "I'm starving so I'm gonna have a huuuuuge plate!" He lept at his friend's back and hugged it, resting his chin on the aburn-headed boy's shoulder. "That's ok, right Gaara-chaaaan?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:12 am

"Why not.." He turned his head, glancing at Naruto's slightly too close face. "Get as much as you'd like.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:29 pm

Naruto nodded, grinning, until absentmindedly he glanced at Gaara's ear and a shock ran through his body. He lept off Gaara's back and took a few steps away. "Y-You.. You..." His words were lost so he swallowed and shouted. "You bit me..!" In a tone as if Gaara had just killed someone.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:52 pm

"I what?" He turned and stared at Naruto, his expression changing to a slightly confusing one. "What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:31 am

He slapped his hand to his neck, gaping at Gaara. "Y-You teme, you bit me right here!" His other hand covered his ear. "And... And.. And you blew in my ear too! I didn't notice cuz I was too caught up in the game but you did, didn't you?!! His eyes were wide but he didn't back away any more.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:44 am

He blinked, staring at Naruto. Now he was really confused. "What the hell are you talking about?!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:31 am

He now went into spaz mode and almost couldn't breath. "When we were deciding who was seme and uke, you.. you... YOU..!!!" He gasped and then abruptly fell backwards, and then jumped up again. "You bit my neck you perv!! You bit my neck and I didn't even notice, you fucking teme!!!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:55 am

He looked worried and lost, uncrossing his arms and taking a step toward Naruto. "What's your point..?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Dango.. things
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next