Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting Dango.. things

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

Getting Dango.. things - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:11 am

Now he was at a loss for words and sputtered a bit before anything came out. "My-my-my-my-my point?!! My POINT???!!! You bit me!!! I mean don't you think that was getting into it a little too much?!!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:20 am

"No, not really." He said, staring at Naruto. "I don't know why you're freaking out about it now, I mean, I am buying you food. I could always just leave if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:55 am

His eyes popped and he ran into the shop, sitting in the first chair he saw at the bar and slamming his fist down on the counter. "Four plates of your best dango, five for each stick and be fast so he can't leave!" He pointed back at Gaara and then gave him a catlike glance. "There, now you can't leave cuz I've already ordered, nyaha."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:25 am

"I could always just leave you and the bill, it would only serve to put you in an even worse predicament." He replied, crossing his arms and turning his head. He suddenly felt like being a bastard today, probably too many good deeds in such a short time, if you can even consider them good deeds.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:26 am

In Naruto's Inner Mind Theater he suddenly cracked in two. The thought of Gaara leaving him all alone in the sand village, with a bill to pay, and no idea how to get out was scarier then Killer scarecrows meet Ronald McDonald. He reached out to Gaara as if he got swept away at sea. "No, Gaara, don't do it! That would be mean! Really mean! Neko-Enji was so looking forward to this outing, he wants to have brotherly bonding time!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:32 am

"Well, that doesn't change anything. I don't want 'brotherly bonding' time, so that gives me an even better reason to leave." He turned around, glancing back at Naruto. "You'd have to gain it if you want me to stay any longer."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:11 am

"What?" He was completely disoriented. "What would I have to gain? Brotherly bonding? We already have that down to a point! There are no greater brothers then us! Brothers of air, sea, and earth will look to us as their gods and so shall be our brotherly love! Beautifully met with grace, virture, and strength to match the planets!" He was now getting into his preachers' mood and if no one shut him up he might go on for a while.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:50 am

"No, I'm not asking for 'brotherly bonding'. I don't want it, and I don't care." He turned his head, starting to walk away. "You have gained nothing."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:03 pm

Naruto's mouth gaped and he jumped at Gaara, landing on the ground behind him and grabbing his feet, crying dramatic tears. "No way, Gaara, no waaaaaaay!! I-I-I thought we were best friends forever and ever! Please don't be so mean and cheap out on me, a second ago you were being all nice and cool! I bet you're just grumpy cuz you're hungry!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:12 pm

"I'm not hungry. I wasn't going to eat anything, for your information.." He replied, glancing at Naruto. "Yes, and a second ago you were freaking out at me over something so rediculas, now let go of my feet."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:55 pm

"That wasn't ridiculous, that was creepy!" But he dismissed the thought from his mind and stayed in his current position. "And even if you don't eat anything, what am I gonna do? I came to see you and I didn't think about food! I'm sorry, Gaara I'm really really sorry, a million times sorry but don't leave! I want to hang out with you, believe it!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am

"I thought 'creepy' would have clicked in when you first met me." He didn't look at Naruto, knowing Kankuro was probably nervous as hell right now. "Really, do you really mean that?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:16 pm

"Of course I mean that, stick with me before I leave! And if you want real proof I won't eat anything 'till I'm back home, that'll show that I'm only here for you!" He was grinning slightly and rocked back and forward on his stomach. "And That was more than you're average minor creepyness, that was uncalled for." He turned a bit sheepish and looked up at Gaara. "Pleeeeaase?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:41 pm

"You really do mean it..?" He looked down to Naruto, a smile on his face. That must have been a very creepy sight to behold. Suddenly, the smile turned into a snarl, and he snapped his head into a different direction, beginning to walk, and dragging Naruto with him. "Too bad."

It was quite amusing to mess with the minds of others.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am

Naruto cracked in two on the inside and started bawling on the outside. He kicked his legs in an effort to stop Gaara's movement forward but it wasn't doing much except for unsettling dust. "Bwaaa!! Not too bad! Not too bad! Don't leave, stay and have a fun time! After, we can do something you want to do, promise! Stay and we'll find something fun to do! Stay or I'm never coming back!" This was an unsupported threat. He'd come back. And he'd come back and he'd come back and he'd come back until Gaara did something with him.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:10 pm

"No.. he's not. At least.. I don't think. Just leave me alone.." He mumbled to himself, then turned his head, looking to Naruto. His expression showed he was slightly confused. "Why are you so determined?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:44 am

"Cuz I wanna hang out with my best teme friend!" Suddenly he stopped thrashing and looked up at Gaara sternly. "And you still haven't asked me questions on our lesson." Then he continued yelling and kicking.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:53 am

"Alright, calm down for one moment." He watched Naruto, not worried he would fall over from the blonde's thrashing. "I will compromise with you."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:11 am

"Comprimise..?" He squinted and jutted his lower lip out. "What kind of comprimise..?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:50 am

"I'll stay with you right now," He started, uncrossing his arms and staring down at the blond. "If we can forget all about that day you gave me that lesson and never speak of it again."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:09 am

He shook his head. "No way! I tried my very best and gave it my all and now you've become my sex student. I need to give you homework and stuff. Besides, I can't just forget something that I sacrificed so much for! You're compromise is unfair. Think of a better one."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:06 pm

"How about if you don't let go and don't accept the compromise, I'll leave and never come back." He said, turning his head and getting ready to walk again. "How is that for a compromise.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:06 pm

"NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!" Naruto was acting like a four year old and kicked the ground, screaming, while still maintaining his hold on Gaara's legs. "I DON'T ACCEPT! I DON'T! I DON'T! THAT'S NOT A COMPROMISE, THAT'S CRAP! I DON'T ACCEPT! DON'T!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:37 pm

"Make your decision, then." He said, crossing his arms again. "Which one will it be?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:34 pm

Naruto shut up, spat, and got up off the ground. As he stood, he glared at Gaara. "I will never forget. Ever. And next time, I'm taking you to the library and you will ask questions and be a good sudent!" His stomach slightly growled but he patted it and looked more determined then ever. "So I'll see you next time, okay?" He looked around the streets and at the dango shop. "And next time I also want to try that dango. Hopefully I won't be starving then, heheh. Now, where's the quickest way to Konoha?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Dango.. things   Getting Dango.. things - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Dango.. things
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next