Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking For Naruto

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

Looking For Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Looking For Naruto   Looking For Naruto EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:52 am

Sendo walked down the street to Ichiraku with Akai (aka: Sasori) on her back. She looked around the restaurant area, trying to see if Naruto was around. "Look for bright orange hair," she to Akai. "I would think that he'd be around here, seeing as though it's lunch time."
Back to top Go down
https://sabure.rpg-board.net
Sasori

Sasori

Looking For Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Naruto   Looking For Naruto EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:23 am

"Bwight owange.." He looked around, a hand above his eyes while the other rested on her shoulder, but couldn't see anything bright orange that was running around. "And just to make sure, wook fow a gweat big peanut, dat might bwing us to Nawuto."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

Looking For Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Naruto   Looking For Naruto EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:39 am

Naruto, in fact, had gone a bit over in his consumption and overestimated the size of his wallet. He had just spent the last hour cleaning dishes to repay his dept and walked out from the back of the restaurant, hands cupped behind his head in a grumpy fashion. As he walked diagnol to the chairs at the front of the restaurant, he didn't even notice Sendo and her small companion a few feet away from him.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

Looking For Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Naruto   Looking For Naruto EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:23 am

'Akai' noticed something bright orange in the corner of his eye, and he looked over to Naruto. He shook the hand that was on Sendo's shoulder, leaning his face down so he could whisper. "I fink he's wight dewe."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

Looking For Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Naruto   Looking For Naruto EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:02 am

Sendo smiled. "Naruto!" she called. She ran up to the orange clad ninja. "Hey Naruto, how you doing?"
Back to top Go down
https://sabure.rpg-board.net
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

Looking For Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Naruto   Looking For Naruto EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:05 am

"Hm?" Naruto looked at her and grumbled. "Hey Death Harem, not too swell by the way. Stupid Ichiraku people made me work to repay my over eating habit and now I'm even hungrier than before!" Naruto grimanced, all Chinese like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking For Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Naruto   Looking For Naruto Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking For Naruto
Page 1 of 1