Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^*

Go down 
+2
Hosora
Naruto
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^* Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^*   Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^* EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:11 am

Ok, just to be the dork I am, I've decided to post a picture of all five Kages. (with Naruto's big ole' fat head shoved in the middle) Tsunade's in a coma so that's why Old Man Danzo's in her place.

Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^* Dnaruto_457_sleepyfans_01-02

From left to right it's: Gaara-Kazekage-sand village, Tsuchikage-rock village, Danzo-Hokage-leaf village, Mizukage-mist village, Raikage(Killer Bee's bro) cloud village.

There, now go, start a discussion about it.
Back to top Go down
Hosora

Hosora

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^*   Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^* EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:06 am

The Tsuchikage scares me. Now that I see Danzou in color i see that he has to be Obito his whole half of his body is bandaged or covered his other eye thats not red is closed and looks dead. The mizukage is pretty cool. Its an awseome picture none the less. When you say Tsunade's in a coma makes naruto sound like a soap orprah Also people think that Sugetsu is Sai's Brother the one he made the book about.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^*   Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^* EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:09 am

The Tsuchikage is kick ass. She looked like a whore in this picture though... what our Naruto has told me about her, she seems kick ass
Back to top Go down
https://sabure.rpg-board.net
Hosora

Hosora

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^*   Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^* EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:21 am

You think the old man with the big round nose is kick ass?
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^*   Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^* EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:26 am

I thought that the Tsuchikage was the girl! WAIT! WTF?! im confuzzled
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^*   Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^* EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:34 am

If you look the backround of eatch shows the village they are from the Tsuchikage has rocks behind hime the Hokage has fire, the mizukage has water so on so forth.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^*   Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^* EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:38 am

Oh... Mizukage then... I feel like an absolute DUMBASS!!

*curls into a ball in the emo corner*
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^*   Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^* EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:48 am

"don't crawl into the emo corner when i first looked at it i thought the raikage was the oldman so i had to edit my post to change it when i realized
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^*   Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^* EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:54 am

*in emo corner*
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^*   Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^* EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:59 am

Deidara flys in with his bird that eats sendo with her head sticking out. He molds a emo person out of clay and puts it into the emo corner then Deidara explodes the emo corner.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^*   Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^* EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:03 am

*twitch* *dies*
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^*   Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^* EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:06 am

your not dead becuase when deidara did it to gaara he didn't die in the birds mouth he died when they took the demon out of him but he was brought back to life blah blah blah anyways you not dead and you have no emo corner to hide in
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^*   Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^* EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:45 am

*twitch* *looks up at Pein* *looks scary*

You gonna die Pein-sama for destroying MY EMO CORNER! RAAAAAAAAAAWR!!!
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^*   Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^* EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:36 am

Lmao wow...

Oh, and wicked! Gaara is one of the strogest ninja, even without Shukaku.. because he's just so awesome that he died and came back again and is still super kick ass strong Razz

O_O..

And that old man Tsuchikage is really ugly.. and creepy.. and old.. and gah.. @_@

Why am I here again..
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^*   Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^* EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:07 pm

To help me get back ma emo corner Razz Help?
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^*   Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^* EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:53 pm

Lmao sure, cause I want to join you as well.

*creates Emo Corner out of sadness and sorrow.. and angst*

There we go.. and the angst repelles all attempts of destroying it, so it's indestructable.

*sits in angsty Emo Corner with Sendo*
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^*   Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^* EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:16 pm

YAYS

*sits in emo corner with Sasori*
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^*   Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^* EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:16 am

We can enjoy our emoness over here in the emo corner and write depressing poetry Razz
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^*   Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^* EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:05 pm

Which I have done... except it's not really depressing... oh wait!!

*runs around putting up a special plastic sheild infused with chakra*
*sts back down in a ball*

Pein said he was gonna pee on our emo corner, but nows he cant 'else he's gonna die
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^*   Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^* EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:04 am

Pein stands just outside the sheild holding a boom box playing happy songs about love and sunshine and lollipops "Muhahahaha! Happy happy." Also with a tv set with the channel treehouse both are industructable and the sound can't be drown out with anyother sheilds of any kind even if you plug your ears or close your eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^*   Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^* EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:47 am

Hey look, it's Treehouse, let's watch as they sing along to the crappy music and get amusement from it.

*actually does that in RL*

It's funny how no matter what they do they look like they're moving along to the music..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^*   Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^* Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Naruto Nerd. *^*
Page 1 of 1