Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where am I again??

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

Where am I again?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:50 am

"Hm?" He stiffened up, dropping the carton in the recycling and tossing the spoon in the sink. "Heh heh.." He fiddled with his headband. "Yeah, it's a good enough place for any ninja." Then he walked over to the freezer and pulled out a green Boo-Boo buddy and waved it in front of her. "So, you're gonna need this for your head, right?" He blushed a bit at the fact that someone now knew he didn't use ice packs, but instead a little kids version of one.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:47 pm

Sendo smiled and took the ice pack before putting it on the back of her head. "Heh, thanks Naruto."
Back to top Go down
https://sabure.rpg-board.net
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:59 am

"Is any of your memories coming back?" He tapped on her forehead, which was about the stupidest thing one could do to someone who had bumped their head.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:13 pm

Sendo looked up at him and raised an eyebrow before looking away. "Um...I'm going to Sunagakure tomorrow? It's going to take me three days but I'm gonna make it in less..."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:42 am

"You're going to Suna? How come?" He questioned and crossed his arms. "Isn't that that really hot place with a bunch of sand? Where all the people look like lunatic rapists?"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:29 pm

(lunatic racists? Laughing nice)

Sendo shook her head and then shut her eyes, shaking her head made it pound a little and spots appearing in front of her eyes. "Uh...lunatic ra-what?" She opened one eye and looked at him. "Well...I'm going there because I haven't been there," she said. "And sure it's hot, but I can handle it."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:37 am

"So you just wander around aimlessly everyday? Bumping into trees, meeting future Hokages, sounds like a busy life." Naruto said and sat down on his cluttered floor. He picked uphalf a bowl of old ramen that was sitting there and started to gulp it down almost as if it were fresh. "You got any friends in Suna?"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:40 am

Sendo looked at him and shook her head. "I don't purpously got around bumping into trees. I was cutting across town to get to the Gates and I guess I slipped and hit my head." She could the ice off the back of her head and then put her other hand up against her head. "And no, I dont have any friends there. I've never been there so how could I meet people in a place I've never been?" She cocked her head to one side and put the ice back on her head.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:38 am

He shrugged, too stupid for his own question. "Well, if you met someone in Konoha who was from Suna, then they went back to Suna, they might be a friend." He then held his ramen bowl out to her, signaling that she could have some of the three-week-old stuff if she wanted. "It looks like some of your memories are starting to come back. Where do you live?" He asked, trying to help her remember.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:10 am

Sendo shook her head, not wanting anything to eat. Her stomach was a little upset, from the hit to her head she concluded. "That makes sense..." she said slowly. "And I live..." She paused. "I don't live anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:18 am

He threw the ramen bowl beside his back, not caring where it landed. "You don't live anywhere? What, no house? Well then what village are you from, obviously not Suna." He added just to prove that he was smarterific.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:35 pm

(smarterific, i love it)

Sendo shook her head. "I'm from the Stone village...but I don't live there. I'm a rogue ninja." She gave a thumbs up, but it looked kinda lame.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 5:48 am

ooc: it seems like all of Sendo's 'thumbs up' are lame

Naruto blinked inocently, he'd never heard of a rogue ninja before. "You... Don't live there? Why? What's a rogue ninja?"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:44 am

ooc: yeah, they are

"It's where you're born somewhere...cause you have to been born somewhere or you wouldn't be born-" She cut herself off and blushed slighty. "Um...a rogue ninja is a ninja that doesn't belong to a specific village. Like me...I dont live anywhere, I live everywhere and anywhere. I was born in the Stone Village but I dont live there..."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:25 am

He gave her a dumbfounded expression. "But how do you eat? Where do you sleep? What happens when it rains?" He didn't realize he was pelting her with a lot of stupid questions.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:10 am

"Well...most of the time I'm in a village so I do all that stuff there. But if I'm in a transition period...where I'm on my way to a village...then..." She shrugged. "I'll stay under a tree if it rains and hunt for food."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:50 pm

He cocked his head to the side. "But where's you're family? Aren't they worried if you're just wandering around all the time?" He refrained from saying 'especially if you get into so much trouble from just bumping your head'.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:21 pm

"My family's back in the Stone village. I'm a rouge ninja, remember? So they don't really know what I'm doing..." She let herself trail off and looked around the cluttered room. "I don't know whether they'd mind or not...seeing as I would wander around the Village alot when I lived there... I used to stay out for hours...and once I can remember being out for a week. The village is actually pretty big and I wanted to explore...I was ten. Mom freaked when I got home."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:49 am

His eyes bulged and he threw an old ramen container at her head for no reason at all except he was surprised. "They don't know where you are?! THEY DON'T KNOW THAT YOUR HERE?!" He had a spaz on her. "They're probably worrying like crazy! And what if they found you here." His face turned blue like he was sick. "They'd think I abducted you and was doing naughty things behind their backs!"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:40 am

Sendo laughed. "They don't mind. I check in with them every couples months, so they know I'm alive. And I visit at least four times a year, so it's all good. And they wouldn't leave the village. No way! Mom hates traveling and Dad couldn't leave his 'presious store'." She looked at Naruto and smiled kindly. "And you wouldn't do anything obviously. You wouldn't just save me only to..." She let her sentence trail off.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 4:57 am

...awkward silence...

Naruto clasped his hands behind his head and chuckled. "Yeah, never gonna happen! I'm glad that you stay in touch with your family, though, some people are really disconnected." He frowned and then covered it up with a nervous smile. "But anyways, it's been long enough that if you fell asleep you wouldn't go into a coma or anything so if your tired, you can sleep right where your sitting."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:10 am

Sendo sighed and looked at the floor. "I have no idea..." she mummbled. Her eyes started to close but she kept them open. "I should go...I don't want to intrude..." She stood up but ended up leaning against a table for support. She laughed nervously and tried again to stand, but with the same results.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:25 am

Naruto stood up and poked her forehead, pushing her onto the bed. "Intrude shm-shrude," He mocked. "I never have anyone over anyway, it doesn't matter to me. And your dead beat, Death Harem. Just stay here to regain your energy and then you can go out and explore all you want, believe it!"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 12:45 am

Sendo bit her lip and smiled nervously. "Thank you..." she said quietly. She sighed and fell back onto the bed. She stared at the ceiling for a moment. "Why do you live by yourself Naruto-kun?" she asked quietly, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:54 am

He stood up, stretched, and went to the cupboard. From which he pulled out another instant ramen and shoved it in the microwave. While he set it to three minutes he replied to her as cheerily as he could. "Because I have no one else to live with."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where am I again??
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Leaf Village :: Forest-
Jump to: