Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where am I again??

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

Where am I again?? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:10 am

Sendo nodded slowly. "But what about your family?" she said, her voice faint. She knew that this might not be the best thing to ask, but she couldn't think straight.
Back to top Go down
https://sabure.rpg-board.net
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 7:01 am

Out of a messy drawer he pulled one wooden chopstick and a plastic chopstick and clicked them together, staring at the microwave as the seconds counted down. "They died when I was born so don't worry, you have no chance of being kicked out of the house or something."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:08 am

"Not...about me..." she mummbled. "...you..." Then she drifted off into the dream world.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:42 am

When she didn't finish her sentance, Naruto looked back at her. She had obviously fallen asleep so he turned away. The microwave beeped and he opened it up, revealing a styrafoam steaming bowl of ramen. He set on the table and went ahead eating it slowly in silence.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:02 am

*and by the magic of RPs a time skip happens! like...three hours later...*

Sendo rolled over and onto her side and yawned, opening her eyes slightly. The spot where she had hit herself throbbed subtly and she mummbled quietly under her breath. She sat up and rubbed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:07 am

Using his ninja skillage, Naruto popped outa the fridge and waved to her. "Wakey-wakey Pumpkin flaky." He stepped out and handed her another boo boo buddy. "Does your head still hurt, Death Harem, or is it feeling better?"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:55 am

Sendo turned and looked at Naruto through half closed eyes. "Uh..." She rubbed her eyes again and blinked a couple times before taking the ice pack. "It's better..." She put the ice pack to the back of her head. "How long have I been sleeping? I've sorry that I've been here so long..." Her voice trailed off as she looked towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:38 am

Naruto walked over to the cupboard and grinned at her, opening it up without looking. "Three hours! Man, I thought you were gonna go into a coma or something, so I'm glad our awake!" He fished in the cupboard and then pulled out two packaged ramen. "Are you hungry? I've got lots to spare."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:29 am

Sendo tilted her head to the side. "Whaaaa?" She shook her head. "No thanks...my stomach's still turning a little from the fall..." A coma wouldn't be good...I remember being in one of those...well...I remember waking up from one.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 5:50 am

"Well, I do have Buckley's." He pulled out a bottle of Buckley's and a spoon. "Isn't that for queezy stomachs? I've heard that it tastes aweful, but it works. I, actually, enjoy it but it doesn't work on me. It might help you if your tipsy, though." He grinned and poured some onto his spoon, gulping at it and shaking as it went down. "Mmm, that's the spot."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 8:01 am

Sendo raised an eyebrow and stared at the foul smelling/looking liquid. Buckley's? What the hell... She shook her head. "N-no thanks, I'm good...just not hungry..."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:46 am

"Well," He tossed the medicine aside. "Ther's nothing I can do now but force water down you throught." Out of the sink he pulled a large pale and held it out in front of Sendo. It was filled to the brim with water. "I've heard that people in your condition need a SUPER amount of water, so either drink up or I'll dunk it on you head." He grinned, now he had taken off his orange sweater and was wearing a yellow t-shirt with a blue spiral in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:14 am

Sendo raised an eyebrow and took the pail with the hand that wasn't holding the ice pack. She stared into the water and saw that she looked really pale. She wasn't a medic ninja, but being pale wasn't a good thing. She looked back up at Naruto. She wasn't thirsty at all...but would he really dump the water over her head?

Didn't matter really...that wouldn't get any in her mouth, and it would soak his bed.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 5:15 am

"C'mon!" Naruto gave her a Chinese look. "You don't look well at all! You haven't drunken a thing in three hours or maybe more, I'm not lying, if you don't drink it you'll be walking outta here wet, believe it!"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:21 am

Sendo looked down into the bucket. He was damn right that she didn't look well... But her stomach felt full and she felt kinda sick. Maybe that was because she hadn't druken anything. She lifted the pail and took a sip before placing it back down on her lap and looking away. Now she did feel sick.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:50 am

He sighed. "Alright, I guess you really don't want it. But I'm a man of my word, so," He picked up the pail and dunked it onto her head, soaking her hair, clothes, and his bed. At that moment he didn't really care so he three the bucket back in the sink and looked back at worried. "Now, what do you really need to feel better?"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:44 am

Sendo coughed and shook her head, spraying water everywhere. She coughed again and looked up at him, blinking water out of her eyes. "How am I supposed to know?" she asked. "I may be stupid and clumsy and whatever, but I've ever hit my head that hard before! And even if I did, I'm no medic ninja!" With her soaking wet person and wide eyes she looked like a lost, scared, very wet kitten. (or at least that's what she was going for)
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:47 am

"Hmm.." He scratched his chin as if he had a long beard. "Well how do you feel? I'm sure if I knew all the facts, it'd be easier to help you."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:06 pm

"I feel fine," she said. "But I also felt pretty fine when you found me." She didn't care that she was giving him useless information.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:31 am

"Uggggg..." He grimanced. "Don't give me that! When I found you you were all dizzy and weird. So what now, are you seeing strange colours?" He waved his hand in front of her face. "Stomach flipped? C'mon, if you lie to me and then leave, you'll drop dead in the forest from not getting what you need, believe it!"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:18 pm

"Sure I was dizzy or whatever but I felt fine! I'm used to being dizzy. And well duh my stomach flipped, why wouldn't it? I smacked my head and then fell from a tree!" She frowned and stood up shakily. "You know what, I should just go. You've been very kind but I can see that I'm disturbing."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:12 pm

"Nooo!" Naruto forced her back to sitting. "Please stay, I'm only trying to help you, Death Harem! And I have to make sure you're feeling right-as-rain before you go!" He placed his hand on her forehead. "You don't have a temperature but do you think you have enough strength to fight off someone who attacks you?"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:08 am

Sendo looked up at him. "Why would someone try to attack me?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:32 am

Naruto gave her a Chinese stare and crossed his arms. "People are hiding in the shadows all the time! If they think you've got anything at all, they'll pounce in one second flat! You've gotta be prepared!" He waved a finger in her face. "You're my responsability until you're better, so come on and help me help yoouuu!"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:24 am

Sendo stared up at him. "What you say makes sense..." she said quietly, looking at the floor. "I'm sorry Naruto-sama, I'm just not used to having people take care of me. I'm used to looking out for myself..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where am I again??
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Leaf Village :: Forest-
Jump to: