Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where am I again??

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

Where am I again?? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:39 pm

"He raised his arms up in a questionable stance and cocked his head to the side. "Well, get used to it." Then he grinned and waved his hand in her face. "No need for apologies, though. Everyone needs help sometimes." He crouched down so he was at her level while she sat. "Now, tell Doctor Uzumaki what's wrong and maybe he'll give you a lolipop."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 4 EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:06 am

Sendo stiffled a laugh and smiled slightly at Naruto. Then she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly. "Thank you Naruto," she said quietly. "You're my best friend."
Back to top Go down
https://sabure.rpg-board.net
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 4 EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:14 am

Naruto got brought into the hug, struggled a bit, but stayed there. "Uhh.. I kinda already have a best friend.." He grinned. "But I guess I can be yours." Naruto didn't really ge the rules of friendship but he thought in his head that Gaara wouldn't be very happy to hear he had compotition. Then Naruto pulled back and shook like a dog. "So, for the zillionth time, what.do.you.need?"

ooc: it sounded like Naruto was talking about boyfriends and girlfriends... O.o
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 4 EmptySun May 31, 2009 8:02 am

(lol niiiiiice)

Sendo smiled shyly and was silent for a moment before talking. "Well...my stomach is a little upset and my head hurts kind of...besides that I'm just kinda feeling sore all over. Although nothing's really hurting..." she spoke slowly and quietly and looked down at her feet. Her legs and arms were covered in bruises, whether they were new and purple or old and a faint yellow. You could tell she had been some shit latly.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:44 am

"Alright! Now we're getting somewhere!" He turned around and skipped over to the cupboard and pulled out a little container. He flipped it upside-down and two pills popped out. Then he went to another cupboard and grabbed a jug of some strange liquid which he poured into a glass. When he went back to her he handed her the pills first. "These will help your head, swallow them with this." He gave her the drink. "It'll help your stomach. But it's kinda spicy."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:16 am

She slowly took the pills and the drink and stared at them for a moment before taking both. She coughed and shook her head. "What the *cough* hell was that?" she asked, looking up at him. The back of her throat felt numb.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:10 am

He shrugged. "I'm not quite sure actually. I bought it at the medical store though, and it helps me, me at least." He scratched the back of his head nervously. "I'm sure it'll kick in soon." Then he grabbed her hand and pulled her so she was standing. "I don't think the water I dunked on the was the shower you need. You should take a proper bath to get all the aches and owchies out." He stepped over half eaten ramen bowls to lead her to a door. Pushing it open, it led into a hallway and he stopped on the first door to his right. "This is the bathroom. Take a bath and I'm sure you'll feel much better, believe it!"
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:39 am

Sendo smiled and stepped into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. She sighed and slid to the floor. How the hell did this happen? She was usually good with trees and stuff... She turned on the shower and it sprayed out in a blast. She coughed and undressed before stepping into the shower and pulling the curtains around her. She shivered, but it wasn't from the cold.

(a couple minutes later...)

She stepped out of the bathroom, her hair dark and sticking to the back of her shirt. "Thanks," she said, stepping into the main room.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:57 am

He was kneeling beside his bed, poking the wet spot with a chopstick. As she walked in, he looked back at her and smiled. "Hey, you're pretty quick for someone who was all drowsey a few minutes ago." Then he turned back to the wet spot. "What're you gonna do now? Leave Konoha or go find another tree to smack into?" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:12 am

Sendo shrugged, answering both questions. She didn't like moving slowly and that included during showers and whatever. "I'm not sure what I'm going to do now..." She looked around the apartment. She did have that apointment back home, but now that she thought about it, she didn't really want to go. And she could leave for Suna whenever, so it didn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:04 am

Naruto looked back at her and stood up. "Well, before you go, you should have something to eat. I got lots of ramen!" He grinned, just wanting an excuse to have another bowl. "Even if you're not hungry, you should still have some."
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:25 am

Sendo smiled. "Alright... but do you mind if we take it outside? I'm not claustropibic or anything, but I like being outside..."

(she's giving you an excuse to go to Ichiraku if you want)
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:05 am

"YEAH!" Naruto sped out the door, deciding that changing back into his orange jumpsuit would be a waste of time so he stuck with his yellow t-shirt and blue shorts. He also forgot that Sendo was with him so he didn't slow down for her.
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:24 pm

Sendo blinked once and laughed before running after him.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:43 am

ooc: ah, I don't like making new posts, please do it for me I'm so lazy. X3
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Admin
Sendo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:33 am

(alright! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
cartier

PostSubject: cartier love bracelet   Where am I again?? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:49 pm

than cars.Her marriage in in 2007 to Kelly has garnered some some media attention in the past. She gold evening bags She was featured
in a lengthy CNN CNN profile in 2008, when Kelly was was orbiting the earth in the space cartier love bracelet replica silver space shuttle.She selected
Back to top Go down
cartier

PostSubject: cartier love bracelet   Where am I again?? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:51 pm

Arizona mariachi music to [h3][/3h] to wake him up in the morning morning and received email messages from space [h1][/1h] space as she
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where am I again??   Where am I again?? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where am I again??
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Leaf Village :: Forest-
Jump to: