Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lost and scared in the forest

Go down 
+2
Konan
Nerine
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nerine

Nerine

Lost and scared in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:52 am

*Nerine walked through to forest, a bit scared but also interested in her surroundings*
She had almost never been in a forest before, but since she was new to the village she decided to explore a bit but got lost.

"Uhh...maybe i should have thought this through a bit"
*she sighed*
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:19 pm

"Are you looking for something Miss?" Konan asked, stepping out of a shadow.
Back to top Go down
Nerine

Nerine

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:36 am

*She looked around a bit*

"Well, actually yes. I was kinda jus talking a walk, but i got lost. I wanna explore a bit more but i'm afraid if i do i might get even more lost, so i don't really know i should do"
*She then looked over to the girl she had never met before.*
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:44 am

((ooc: Lol mind if I jump in? Razz))
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:05 am

Konan took a step towards the girl. "You're lost she asked?" She pointed straight ahead. "If you keep going that way, you'll get out."
Back to top Go down
Nerine

Nerine

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:12 am

((no, i dont mind at all))

*she looked in the direction she had pointed*
"Oh, thanks for telling me. Now that i know which way to get out, i think all look around a bit. I've never been in a forest before."
*she continued looking around fascinated*
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:37 am

((ooc: Sweet, now I shall interrogate Konan and why she is in some forest with some random girl.. hope she doesn't mind Razz))

Sasori jumped from a tree, landing in front of Nerine and looking over her head at Konan. "Konan, is there a reason why your in the forest with this girl? Would you like help?"

((ooc: Kapoof))
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:40 am

Konan looked over at Sasori, her face blank. "Sasori, isn't it more appropiate to ask why you are here?" She smiled apoligeticly at the girl. "One moment." She walked over to Sasori and pulled him to the side. She put her hands on her hips. "I'm here on a mission if you dont mind. And I'm helping this girl get out of the forest because she's lost. I'm being kind. I don't even know her."
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:45 am

His face showed boredom as always. "I'm here because I am collecting supplies for my next project."

He glanced over at the girl, looking back to Konan. "Only you, of course. Why bother helping some strange girl you've never met before?"
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:48 am

"Because I'm trying to stay at least a bit human," she snapped. "Just because other's have changed themselves so much that they dont have heart doesn't mean that I'll do the same. I want to help her because that's what I try to do, I try to help people."
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:57 am

He smirked, still looking bored. "If it wasn't for Zetsu, I'd say you were one of the strangest. You should try not getting attached."
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:11 am

Konan glared at him. "I'm not attached. Why would you say that? I help once and I never see them again."
Back to top Go down
Nerine

Nerine

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:20 am

*she looks at them wondering wat their talking about*
"Umm...is there something wrong?" she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:38 am

"I never said you were attached, I said try not to be." He closed his eyes and turned, facing Nerine. He opened his eyes again and stared at her, his face completely blank as he stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Nerine

Nerine

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:40 am

*she jus stood there feeling a bit uncomfortable*
'was it something i said?'
*she then jus realized that she didn't know their names*

"Um, i hope you guys don't mind me asking but wat are your names? My name, is Nerine."
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:44 am

"I'm Kami," Konan said, turning away from Sasori. "Like I said, if you're lost, you can get to the entrence by just going straight." She smiled kindly.
Back to top Go down
Nerine

Nerine

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:28 am

*she nodded but she wanted to stay longer and look at the trees*
"Thank you very much, Kami. But i think i'll jus stay for a little bit longer and look these trees a bit more. There are hardly any forests in the demon world and i've never been in a forest before."
*she smiled at her*
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:34 pm

Konan stared at her. Demon world? What is she talking about...is she a Jinjuriki?! She smiled kindly. "Well have fun," she said. She turned and looked at Sasori. "I'll see you later." Then she poofed and left.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:52 am

He continued to stare at Nerine, his eyes slanted. He looked suspicious of her as he continued to stand in that same spot, staring. He was thinking the same thing Konan had thought, though, he didn't really believe it. "Hm.."
Back to top Go down
Nerine

Nerine

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:01 am

((dude, if you don't get how she's a demon go read her character bio. it's very complicated though XD))

*she looks at him slightly confused*
"Um, excuse me. If you don't mind me asking, why are staring at me?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:19 am

((ooc: Lmao they don't know that yet Razz And I will randomly post here as Gaara and he will be covered in ramen?))

Gaara stomped through the forest, incredibly furious at his blond haired friend. His hair was soaked with ramen juices, with bits of noodles and whatever else had been in the ramen bowl. The stench of curry chicken followed him, and he was still coughing. He came to a slow stop when he noticed a random girl and some guy with a strange cloak up ahead. Looking behind him, he wondered if Naruto was following.
Back to top Go down
Nerine

Nerine

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:58 am

((lmao, suureee.))

*Nerine notices a boy with soaking red hair out of the corner of her eye*
*she turns around and looks at him wondering wat had happened to him*
"Umm...Hello"
*she smiled*
"If you don't mind me asking, is there a reason why your head is soaking with bits of food in it, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:38 pm

ooc: this little forest conversation is starting to heat up into an all out party. Razz

Naruto ran in, carrying two bowls of ramen he was trying not to spill and lugging Gaara's gourd on his back. He threw the giant sand backpack down and wheezed a few times before concentrating on Gaara and basically ignoring everyone else. "Damn, this thing is heavy! Gaara, how do you carry this everywhere all the time? It's so heavy even I can't believe it!" Then he glanced around at the other pedestrians in the area and frowned. "So, you ditch me to go hang around your other friends? I see how it is, am I just not cool enough for you, is that it?!" This sudden accusation was the first thing that popped into his mind and he was a little hurt by thought of it.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:10 am

"I don't even know these people.." He growled, eyeing both Sasori and Nerine. "And I have food in my hair because of this blond fool."

He looked back to Sasori, wondering why his cloak was so familiar. He let it go, and turned his head to look at Naruto, his face looking furious. "You didn't need to follow me. In fact, you could have left my gourd there as well, it was my problem. And I already told you that I didn't want to eat."

He looked away, and went to walk in a different direction.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:16 am

Sasori stared at the two, a sudden smile appearing on his face. 'Look who the cat dragged in.. heh, two in one. Let's see if I can handle them..'

"Now, now, why are these two lovers in such a heated argument?" He turned, his arms at his sides and his eyes showing the least bit of excitement. "You two shouldn't be fighting, why not give a little kiss to make up?"

((ooc: Yeah, a real party O_o))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost and scared in the forest
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next