Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lost and scared in the forest

Go down 
+2
Konan
Nerine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Lost and scared in the forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:08 am

Since the bomb had been right where the armor was the weakest, so when it exploded, it tore off most of the sand on his backside. His tail ripped off, and he was sent flying into a tree. "Gyaahhh.... heheh.. heheheh.. Fool.. "

The parts of him that had blown off grew back, and started covering the rest of him as well. Now he was fully transformed, except for his feet. It kinda looked funny.

((ooc: Gotta go.. bullllshiiiiiittt >_>))
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:38 am

ooc: waaah! >.<

Naruto supported himself against a tree and huffed in and out, staring at Gaara directly. "Those eyes.. They're my eyes. My lonely eyes clouded by darkness and shadows. Asking myself 'Why? Why me?' Hate, always hate glaring at me, always glaring at him. He fights for himself, with no real strength. When you have something precious you want to protect, only then can you become truly strong.." With that he stood up strait and made the 'T' shape with his hands again, gathering an unbelievable amount of chakra. He screamed as power surged through him. "I WILL SAVE GAARA NO MATTER WHAT!! FULL POWER KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!"

Hundreds of clones appeared all around the forest, each one grinning. The real one pointed at Gaara and laughed. "Sorry to have kept you waiting! I'm gonna start The Naruto Ninja Scrolls now!!" All the Narutos jumped at Gaara, each pulling out a hand full of shuriken. "Shihou Happou Shuriken no Maki!" They all threw the shurikens, digging into Gaara. Then half of the clones went all around Gaara and kicked him up in the air. "Na-ru-to-" and the other half of him smashed Gaara down with one simultaneous kick. "Uzumaki Nisei Rendan-!" And then they all barraged him with punches until they kicked him up into the air and two clones punched him one last time. "-No Maki!"

ooc: poor Gaara. Sad I hope he's ok...

Last edited by Naruto on Mon May 04, 2009 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nerine

Nerine

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:56 am

*Nerine hid behind a tree watching it all. she was horrified by everything*

"Oh my gosh...they're-they're gonna kill each other..." she whispered to herself.
'They're so strong, probably even stronger than my magic'

((holy crap. i had no idea all this happened...damn, i try to get some homework done then everyone goes crazy XD does it not annoy you guys how she cares?? i mean she's so useless and she tries so hard but she fails so badly. nerine is such a loser XP))
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 3 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:12 am

((ooc: Gaara will be fine.. but I think I might bring his dad into this, just so that the two of them don't get caught and killed by Sasori XD

And so that Gaara doesn't go soft just yet Razz))

Everytime he got kicked, he made the strange sound that he usually made when he got hit(gwahggh). His face smashed into the ground once all of Naruto's attacks were finished. His sand was smushed, showing parts of his normal skin. His breathing came in short huffs, and he slowly sat up. "Nhh.. you.. y-you.. what.."

Suddenly, he started growling again. "It's time I killed you.. it's gone on for too long, now."

He shot his arms out towards Naruto, grabbing him and beginning to cover him in sand. His eyes showed murder, and he was ready to use one of his most powerful techniques.

((ooc: No, it's not annoying me. I just hope she doesn't get hurt Razz))
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:31 am

Naruto's eyes widened as the sand swirled around him. From inside his breathe was short and he started to panic. But then he remembered his last technique. Just as the sand was about to close in on him a giant puff of smoke erupted from and and Gamabunta appeared with Naruto standing right on the tip of his nose, looking down at Gaara smugly. "Oh yeah! Ladies and gentlemen, the toad boss has finally arrived! And Naruto Uzumaki is one to bring on the pain! Hey, toad boss help your henchman out will ya?!"

To that, Gamabunta replied with a series of cursing and grunting and something came out along that line as 'no'. But luckily for Naruto, the adorable little froggy Gamakichi hopped up and explained to Gamabunta how Naruto had taken such precaution in keeping in safe, he then went on to explain cutely about how Gaara was bullying them to which Gamabunta got pissed as hell. The toad cheif pulled out his giant sword and ran at Gaara swinging it like a baseball bat.

And Naruto was having a fun time all around.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:08 am

"Heh..." He closed his eyes, and the giant puff of smoke happened around him as well. Suddenly, Shukaku was freed and supposedly grinning evilly, if it was possible to tell at all. His huge tail waved excitedly, and he reached out his arm, waiting for Gamabunta.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:49 am

Gamabunta crashed against Shukaku, slamming his sword into its side. But the giant weapon stuck into Shukaku's side and wouldn't pull out. Gamabunta struggled but wasn't able to get it and in that time, hadn't been able to move from his spot beside Shukaku.
Back to top Go down
Nerine

Nerine

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:31 am

*Nerine stared at the at the fighting worriedly.*

"i have to do something but what?...my magic is strong but i'm not sure if it's strong enough" she whisphered to herself.
*she kept watching*

Last edited by Nerine on Wed May 06, 2009 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:31 am

Shukaku gave a loud guffaw, moving his arm and forcefully pushing Gamabunta off of him. "Your weapon is useless against me.. heh heh.."

((ooc: When in reality, it probably isn't. He just likes to brag >_>))
Back to top Go down
Nerine

Nerine

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:23 am

((i dunno wat to make Nerine do yet, so that's wat she's gonna say. lmao. and why does everyone do this face now ---> >.> or >> or >_> wat kind of expression is it any way))

*Nerine continued to watch their fight*
"Hmm..."she was trying to think.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:22 am

Gamabunta jumped back and looked up at Naruto, who was perched on his nose.

"Hmm, you're gonna have to turn me into something stronger."

"What, but you're the cheif toad! You're already stong enough!" Naruto yelled back.

Gamabunta grunted. "Yes, but I don't have the right form to attack such a beast. I need claws and teeth, use you ninjutsu before I attack him again."

Naruto shouted back at him, but Gamabunta had made up his mind and jumped at Shukaku just as Naruto transformed him into a giant fox. The fox jumped at Shukaku, biting and scratching into it.

ooc: is Gaara asleep hanging of of Shukaku? cause if he's not, I'm fucked as hell.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:31 am

((ooc: Lmao not yet XD))

Large gashes were left on Shukaku's sand skin, and it(or he) grabbed the fox by it's sides, still getting scratching and bitten. "I hope you like to eat sand, fool!!"

Apparently Shukaku was suddenly furious, probably at the fact that he barely had a face anymore, and his(or it's) giant hand things molded into sand, wrapping all around the foxes stomach. He expected there to be slight traces of sand in the foxes mouth, so he grinned(or what looked like a grin), unable to wait for the blood that would be dripping from his opponents mouth, it's teeth probably going to be crushed and broken. That would be fun.

Slowly, Gaara magically appeared from Shukaku's forehead, looking as though the giant sand blob's face had given birth to him, though he looked like an ant on him.

"[b]Heh.. Sabaku Kyuu.."

((ooc: And now he is Razz

I hope Naruto is okay O_O))
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:22 am

The fox pulled back enough from Shukaku to slap its paws together. (yes, Foxy still has Gamabunta's jutsus) "Gama mizu no bakudan! Toad water bomb!" Naruto held on as the foxes cheeks filled and a giant missile of water exploded onto Shukaku, sending Gamabunta hurling back from him and also releasing all the sand from his mouth.

"Hey, cheif toad!" Naruto clung to the fur. "I don't have enough chakra left to kepp you in this form for much longer! If we don't think of something quick, we'll be in some trouble!"

Gamabunta pointed over to Shukaku "See the boy atop his brow? The poor host has got chronic insomnia from being possessed by Shukaku. Those who hold the demon Shukaku stop being able to sleep well, out of fear. If they were ever to completely fall asleep, Shukaku would slowly devour their personality until they eventually stopped being themselves."

Naruto glared over at Shukaku. "Lose their personality? Gaara would never fall asleep then, so we'll be alright, right?"

The toad sage in fox form grunted. "Not nessisarily. While the host is awake Shukaku's true strength is surpressed. But if the host voluntarily enters sleep, Shukaku is able to fully and completely take control with an extreme amount of power."

Naruto stared desperatly in his best friend's direction. "Gaara wouldn't do that... Would he?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:31 am

The muddy sand blob roared in anger, and possibly pain, trying desperately to reform himself. "Damn it..I will not fail in the likes of you!"

He growled, falling apart. Gaara, his eyes completely white, moved slightly, his hands reaching each other and making a hand sign. His eyes closed and he fell limp, followed by sudden laughter from Shukaku.

"[b]Heh.. hehehe...
" The sand blobs body was pulled back together, and Shukaku seemed to have more power than before. "Fool, you should never trust anyone who couldn't possibly care less!"

His belly outstretched quite a bit, then, he slammed his arm into his belly button, throwing up a giant horizontal tornado like wind in the foxes direction.

((ooc: He so would Neutral))
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:41 am

Gamabunta was hurled back, with Naruto and Gamakiichi holding on for their lives. The fox jumped up and shook itself off, growling at the sand demon. "Shit! Cheif toad, what do we do? If Gaara's really fallen asleep, Shukaku's power is more then we can bear!"

"We're just gonna have to wake him up, lad. Do anything you can, but you're gonna have to do it quickly before this form fades, I've only got a little fight left in this body."

Naruto almost didn't have time to nod as the Fox bolted for Shukaku, slamming into him in what would look almost like a hug. Naruto jumped off of Gamabunta's head, falling right at Gaara, pulling his arm back. "WAKE UP-" He put all his power into his fist and punched his best friend right in the face. "-YOU ASSHOLE!"

And just at that time, Naruto's transformation chakra ran out and the fox poofed back into Gamabunta, still in a tight grip with Shukaku.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:31 pm

"Ngh.." Gaara flew to the side, and if he hadn't been molded in with Shukaku's face, than he would have been sent flying. He opened his eyes, but they we're still completely white. A bit of blood dripped from his lips, and he slowly turned to face Naruto.

Shukaku growled, pushing against Gamabunta. "Fool.. you will fail!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 5:06 am

Gamabunta held still, squeezing against Shukaku.Naruto was blown back by his own punch and landed on Shukaku's nose. He ran towards Gaara again, but one foot sunk into the sand that was the demon's snout. He looked down and growled but was unable to move.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:42 am

"Get lost!!!" Shukaku pushed even harder against Gamabunta, attempting to get into a position where he could try throwing him. Gaara Raised his hands to put them into a handsign once again. He seemed as though he wasn't even effected by the punch, even though he was bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:46 am

Naruto looked back at Gamabunta, who was struggling, and then at Gaara. "I brought Gamabunta into this pleading for help, I can't let him down now. And if this demon Tanuki isn't stopped, Gaara will continue on in this world, lonely and destructive..." He looked down at his foot, now being circled in sand and then back at Gaara. "I won't let that happen!" He slapped his hands together and closed his eyes, concentrating. "I'm begging you, just a little bit... I just need enough to save those I care for.. Just enough!"

He cried out just as an explosion of red chakra swept around him, freeing him from the sand and bursting it off of him. And, for some reason or another, his sweater unzipped and his headband fell off. He glared right at Gaara before calling out, "Here I go, you retarded Tanuki!" And jumping forward into a sprint, running at Gaara ready to punch him again.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:29 am

"Stop interfering!!!" Shukaku shouted angrily, shaking his head around. Gaara's hands fell out of the handsign, only to be brought back into one once again.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:54 am

This time Naruto wasn't going to jump back, he'd pummel Gaara until he was ready to barf up Shukaku and then some. His feet gave him amazing speed and he tackled into Gaara, head butting the boy in the stomach as well as punching him right in the face. He didn't care if Gaara's nose broke, he didn't care if his own fist broke, he was going to wake his friend up.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:10 pm

"Uhggg.." Gaara coughed up blood, his eyes closing. Shukaku gave a loud growl, then Gaara opened his eyes again, his normal sea-green irises coming back. Naruto had officially won in waking Gaara up. Roaring in anger, Shukaku practically fell apart, shouting nonsense about how he wasn't leaving yet.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 6:04 am

Gamabunta's tongue wrapped around Naruto's waist and brought him down to the forest floor in front of the falling apart Shukaku.

"We won, lad." Gamabunta grunted, grinning on his pipe.

Naruto gave a weak thumbs up to the toad. But he couldn't feel joyous yet, not until he saw Gaara walk out in more-or-less perfect condition. The blond was chakra-drained and exhausted but stood up as strait as he could, waiting for the sand to crumble down.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 7:01 am

As the sand crumbled, Gaara growled, sinking into the sand and dissappearing. When the sand landed near Naruto, Gaara formed from it, then rushed to the blond, his hand in a fist and his arm pulled back. "Why can't you die?!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 8:12 am

Naruto wasn't strong enough to move so he just pulled back his own arm and punched Gaara in the jaw as his friend did the same to him. He staggered back and tumbled over, panting as he struggled to stand up again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost and scared in the forest
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next