Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lost and scared in the forest

Go down 
+2
Konan
Nerine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nerine

Nerine

Lost and scared in the forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:25 am

((lmao, yea. i'd definately come to this party...actually no i wouldn't. i hardly go to parties at all o_O))

*nerine looked over to the blond kid after hearing the guy the ramen stuff in his hair's answer. then she looked at everyone else*
'Who are these guys?'

"Umm...Who are you people and why are you all arguing? It doesn't solve anything"
*she hoped that she didn't sound rude barging in like that*
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:23 am

He growled, turning and glaring at both Nerine and Sasori. "Why would I want to do that, cloud guy who I've never seen before?! And I'm not arguing with anybody else but the blond jerk behind me!"

((ooc: Lmao I don't think I've ever been to a real party before Razz And I think I've corrupted this topic.. O_O..))
Back to top Go down
Nerine

Nerine

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:34 am

((lmao, dude. if that was me, i'd tell gaara he needs to take some chill pills XD))

*she saw that her barging in really didn't help*
"Oh, i see..."
*she looked down a bit*
"I'm srry for barging in like that than...srry"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:57 am

Naruto pushed Nerine aside and almost shouted at her, but he didn't mean to direct his anger at her. "You don't need to be sorry, random blue haired girl, it's all Gaara's fault anyway, he's a tight ass." Then he growled strait at Gaara. "And I don't care if it was your problem, I'm such a great friend that I cared about you enough to bring it to you, and-" He raised the two ramen bowls. "I even brought back my own ramen so you could actually try some instead of challenging me to a stubborn match!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:14 pm

"I don't want any!" His hands curled into fists. "I told you already, I don't. Want. It. I don't eat, and I definitely don't need someone shoving boiling hot ramen in my face!"

Which reminded him of the fact that his skin was covered in sand. He raised a hand, touching his face, then pulled it back and stared at the muddy substance that came from it. He growled, curling that hand into a fist again. "Such a great friend, huh? Well, thanks for trying, but it seems you've met an impasse. I'm not the kind of person you should have as friend, because I'm not going to change."
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:36 pm

"That's right." Sasori grinned, taking a few steps towards the arguing couple. "Neither of you will, which is why something must be done."
Back to top Go down
Nerine

Nerine

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:33 am

'Something must be done? wat does he mean by that'
*she looks over at sasori than at gaara and naruto*
"i know this is absolutely none of my business, but please stop fighting! arguing doesn't help solve any problems, it only makes things worse and harder to deal with."

*she took a step forward, and though she didn't know any of them, but she did know she never liked to see ppl argue. it jus upsets her alot*

"look, from wat i hear, it seems like the blond boy did try to be a good friend and offer you some ramen."
*looks over to gaara*
"however, we all make mistakes and it seems that the blond boy made one. but, even though it was an accident he should apologize for it.
*she looked to sasori*
"and you! i'm srry for barging in and really don't mean to be rude, believe me, but you're not helping the situation at all! do you actually want them to continue their arguing?"
*she had no idea she would burst out like this. seeing ppl argue and getting hurt was jus very frustrating for you*
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:41 pm

"I've... never... had.. a friend.." He spoke between angry growls, raising his hands to his head and yanking at his hair. "I.. can't!!"

Sand burst through his gourd, which was over by Naruto or something, and formed a protective barrier around him. Once his sand dome had finished it's formation, he fell to his knees from the inside of it, growling and clutching at his head in anger.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:47 pm

"No, they need to argue. It's better that way, they won't miss eachother in the end." He looked to the giant sand ball. "Being possesed already? From a mere argument? Heh, Shukaku has this kid wrapped around his finger. Or, claw the size of your Chunin exam Stadium. This should be fun."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:09 am

Naruto grumpily ignored Sasori, and probably would've listened to Nerine if Gaara hadn't gone overboard. Now that he had extremely lost it, Gaara wouldn't be very easy to talk to so Naruto tried yelling. He walked up to the sand ball and kicked it unsuccessfully. "Hey, Gaara, stop feeling sorry for yourself and get some God damn control! I don't care if you apparently 'can't' have friends, cuz your stuck with me whether you like it or not!" Then he crouched down and crossed his arms, rolling his eyes. "Having a temper tantrum isn't gonna get you anymore friends, so unless you wanna be stuck with me and only me for the rest of your life, you better quite it now."
Back to top Go down
Nerine

Nerine

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:26 am

'this isn't gonna be good. i have to do something but what?'

"Please, guys jus stop it. i know how it is to be angry, once i destroyed part of my school becuz it, but this is getting out of control!"

*She goes up to Naruto*

"That wasn't a very nice thing you did there. i understand that you jus wanted to be friendly, but don't you think if you that the friendliest thing to do right now is to apologize? maybe he has a reason for being this way, w//e it is. it's not jus his fault" she said to him with a straight face.

'i hope that didn't sound rude.'

((she cares too much. XP))
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:39 am

He stared groggily at Nerine. "I know I should've apologized but it's too late now, he doesn't care about that anymore." Then he turned back to the ball and stared sadly at the sand wall in front of him. "Loneliness consumes, loneliness destroys. What can save us from our loneliness?" He faintly whispered, almost unheard.
Back to top Go down
Nerine

Nerine

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:02 am

'This is partly my fault too. i think i may have hurt the blond boy'

"It's good that you know, but i don't think it's too late. it's almost never too late to do anything. it may seem like he doesn't care but he is a human being like you and me, so i'm pretty sure he does care. words mean alot and they are powerful, that's why we use them to communicate." she said politely to naruto.

*Nerine looked at the ball of sand as well*
'he must be very angry...i hope this doesn't get any worse'
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:57 am

Gaara hadn't been ignoring everyone from inside his dome of sand, but he hadn't been replying, either. Though, he honestly didn't understand why he was so angry. "Killing him was my only option, but it failed that time.. why can I not kill this fool? No, it's not possible.. maybe.. maybe he's challenging me.. maybe this is all just a test.. he's the same as me, so I must destroy him? No, that doesn't make sense.. he's a threat to me.. is he? I don't understand.. wouldn't mother love his blood.. yes.. yes, she would, wouldn't she..? Fine.. it's decided, I suppose.."

A loud, demon-like growl ripped through his throat, echoing loudly enough for the villagers to be able to hear.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:13 am

Sasori gave a quiet laugh, listening as the sound of the one-tail rang out from the sand ball. "Heh.. here we go. This time it's not my fault bomb man wasn't here to enjoy this."
Back to top Go down
Nerine

Nerine

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:34 am

Nerine quickly looked over to gaara and his sand ball thingy. She got a bit nervous and scared.

"What-what's going on?...is there something wrong with him right?"she whisphered staring at the sand ball.
*she was afraid, she felt as if she had help. if anyone was going to fight, that wouldn't be good so she thought she needed to try her best
to prevent that.*

"E-excuse me, Gaara, if that is your name. if your angry, please try to calm down. listen, i may not know at all and may not know wat you're going through, but wat i do is that talking about it and letting it out is much better than keeping it all inside. if you keep your anger trapped inside for too long eventually it will turn into hatred. tell someone, anybody. i'm sure you can find someone to listen to you." she said insure if she shoudl've said it.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:50 am

Naruto stood up stiffly and glanced at Nerine. "Did that sound to you like someone who was angry over just ramen? He won't listen to talking now, it's too late. I guess he's convinced himself there has to be a fight, you really should get out of here though." He grinned and gave her a thumbs up. "I can take care of the big bully, believe it!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:44 am

Clutching his head, his body was now under the control of Shukaku. The sand around him slowly slid down, and now the entire sand dome was at his feet. His breathing was in short, raspy huffs, and his eyes were black, his irises being yellow with a diamond design within them. The sand at his feet began to travel up the right half of his body, sticking to him and creating half of the transformation to Shukaku's form, purple vein-like markings crawling up along the transformed side of him.

"Heh.. anyone who crosses me is dead." He glared at Naruto, a demented smirk on his half Shukaku face. Slamming his transformed arm on the ground, a tail slowly formed from behind him, waving around. After waving a few times, it curled around Gaara and aimed to stab at Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:07 am

Naruto narrowly avoided it by jumping to the side. He raised an eyebrow at the newly transformed Gaara. "Why is he after me? This isn't Gaara anymore, this isn't my friend. This thing is ugly, demented and blood thirsty, it won't care whoever..." He swung around to face Nerine. "You! You've gotta get outta here now! He may be angry at me but this isn't Gaara anymore, this is someone else and he won't care if you get hurt!"

Last edited by Naruto on Fri May 01, 2009 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:16 am

"What's wrong, Uzumaki.. are you afraid?!" He laughed dementedly, crouching slightly, then jumping with suddenly intensified speed. His pulled his Shukaku arm back, then shot it out towards Naruto, grabbing him and spinning around, then throwing him. "You will not survive this fight!!"

((ooc: And we all know he will because he's Naruto XP))
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:52 am

Naruto slammed up against a tree and landed as leaves fell around him, shaken off by his collision. One landed right on his forehead and he grabbed it and pulled himself up, punching with the leaf clenched in his hand. "You know what, you Tanuki monster, I'm gonna kick you ass!" Then he opened his hand to reveal the leaf, which he grinned at. "Just gotta concentrate on my chakra." Then he slapped his left hand on his right arm and faced it towards the ground. "To defeat you I'm gonna need Gamma Chief!" A puff of smoke erupted from his hand dramatically, but all that was there was a creepy little one foot tall toad to which Naruto screamed at for not being the right one.

ooc: Yes, Naruto has learned summoning jutsu and there's nothing you can do about it. Ha! X3
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 7:04 am

((ooc: Lmao.. Summoning Jutsu!! One foot tall toad!!))

Gaara started laughing like a maniac. "Hahaha, what would you call that? Stop playing leap frog and actually do something.."

He grinned, looking even more demented as the minutes went by. "Make me feel alive!!"

((ooc: And there's the very lovable catch phrase of Gaara's..))
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 7:28 am

ooc: oh my gawd, when Gaara's about to have sex he'll be like "Mmm, make me feel alive you smexy beast." While running a strawberry around his lips.

Naruto grimaced at the kid-toad and set him behind the tree so he wouldn't get hurt. Then he cracked his knuckles and gave his 'T' hand sign. "All right Gaara, I'm coming out to play! Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" Swarms of Naruto appeared all around him and they jumped at Gaara with kunai knives drawn.

ooc: yeah, Naruto's kinda an idiot here and thinks that if one of him doesn't work, hords of him will
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 7:37 am

((ooc: ...............................OHMAHGOOBERS!! xD..

O_o))

Grinning, Gaara watched all of the Naruto's coming at him, and he held his arm out protectively in front of him. "Is this the best your going to come up with?"

He swept his tail out around him, aiming to hit most of the Naruto clones.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 7:50 am

The clones Gaara hit popped but they were really just a decoy for two clones and the real Naruto to come flying from behind the one's that were hit. The two clones Grabbed Naruto by his collar and flung him strait at Gaara. Right before he hit Gaara's face, he made another clone in front of him that threw him up and over Gaara, now facing his backside. And pulling out a kunai with a paper bomb attached to it, he screamed out, "Hidden Leaf Ancient Taijutsu Supreme Technique! A thousand years of pain!" And shoved that kunai right up Gaara's ass.

He jumped back, probably getting hit by Gaara's tail, and right as he did, the paper bomb exploded.

boom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost and scared in the forest
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next