Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lost and scared in the forest

Go down 
+2
Konan
Nerine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Lost and scared in the forest - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:19 am

((ooc: Lol yes, by the way, I am very bored))

Gaara grunted, rolling over and staring at his dad. He growled, slowly getting on all fours and crawling over to Naruto. He flopped over beside him, his breathing slightly heavy. If that was all anybody saw, it would probably look very corrupted. "I'm sorry, Naruto.."
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:21 am

((ooc: Very very bored.. I wonder where Nerine went O_o))

Sasori did a back flip after getting kicked in the face, huffing and glaring at the Kazekage. "And what reason are you here for? On vacation, Lord Kazekage? Pitiful, why don't you get lost?"
Back to top Go down
The Fourth Kazekage

The Fourth Kazekage

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:23 am

"I am here because I can be." He got into a fighting stance, smirking. "And I'm not for the Akatsuki. Who, in fact, are not allowed in any village."
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:26 am

'Two Jinchuuriki.. or fight the Kazekage.. if the Gaara one decides to help, would I be able to do anything? No, I need another member here. Too bad, sorry Pein, I failed at getting these two Jinchuuriki for you..' Sasori smiled. "Hmm, well, I suppose you've got me. I should be on my way now, it was nice speaking to you."

With that, he made a few hand signs, dissapearing from the spot in a puff of smoke.
Back to top Go down
The Fourth Kazekage

The Fourth Kazekage

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:30 am

"Heh, ignorant wimp." He turned around, glaring at his son and the blond child beside him. "And you, fool. What are you doing getting yourself into situations like these? I knew you were dumb."

He walked over, picking Gaara and Naruto up under each of his arms. "Stupid fools."

He jumped, running of in the direction on Sunagakure.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 5 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:40 am

((ooc: And you are being dragged back to Suna.. cause I said so O_o))
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 5 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:46 am

ooc: bwaa, sorry it's been a long time! Sad I haven't been able to get on a lot lately! Very very busy... >.<
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:27 am

((ooc: S'alright Razz))
Back to top Go down
buy chea

PostSubject: goods   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:13 pm

but they're covered for so successfully by their staff."Whether the former president himself noticed any early changes is unclear. Ron wrote in his book: "I've seen

seen no evidence that my father (or anyone else) was aware of his medical condition while he was in office.""A lot of people do notice
changes and get upset," Loewenstein said. "But there are others who don't notice them at all. The changes are really seen by those around them. We We don't know what other colleagues saw and we may never know. But even when certain people are aware, they tend to downplay it."Age is
Back to top Go down
Buy Chea

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:10 pm

do you hyphenate with your husband's last name, condemning your children to the likes of William

William Whelan-Wuest-Whatever?Or, like a growing trend in other parts of the world, do you create
an entirely new name, cutting the family tree cold?Kathryn Flagg, a 25-year-old MFA student at University シルバー ネックレス University of Wyoming, became engaged to her boyfriend in December and is weighing the decision
right now.She was the kind of teenager who "doodled" her pretend married name for each boyfriend. クリスタルブローチ boyfriend. Flagg was raised in a traditional military family where her mother took her father's
name and the family shared it, "like sort of a team.""I'd be sad to give that that up," said Flagg, a writer.Flagg's married name would be Davis, giving her the same
name as another writer with more notoriety. "I'd Google and my name wouldn't even show up.""One stainless steel cuff bracelets up.""One of the things I struggle with is it feels very much like I am
identifying with one camp or another, depending on what I choose," said Flagg."I feel very strongly [h1][/h
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost and scared in the forest   Lost and scared in the forest - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost and scared in the forest
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5