Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:44 am

Naruto laughed and hopped from one foot to the other behind Gaara. "You won't die, it's impossible! I bet Everyone here is really nice. They'll practically give us the lake!"

Last edited by Naruto on Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:58 am

"Right." He said, not understanding how Naruto couldn't see that water was Gaara's main weakness. He wondered if that was good or not. He looked around, everything seeming to get more moist as they walked on. Not to mention that the vegetation was increasing as well. "I don't want the lake. In fact, I never want to come here again after this."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:33 pm

"Aw!" Naruto grinned playfully. "But swimming's a pastime, right?" He reached around from behind and pinched Gaara's cheek. "I don't do it often but you do know how to at least, right?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:08 am

"..." He turned his head slightly, looking at Naruto. "No.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:19 am

"Eh...?" Naruto thought it was a joke first but after a few seconds he realized Gaara was completely serious. "Really?" He picked up pace to walk up beside Gaara instead of behind. "A tough guy like you, not knowing how to swim?!" He chuckled. "That's a joke if I ever heard one, heheh! I guess you guys don't do many water sports down there in Suna.."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:18 am

"I guess not." He glared at the blond. "Were only surrounded in sand, I know, let's try to practice swimming in the quick sand. How well could that work out for the average Sunagakure person? Not very well, because they would all be dead."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:36 am

He laughed and gave Gaar a thumbs-up. "That's ok, I've never built a sand castle so we're even!" Now, this statement wasn't implying Naruto hadn't had the chance to make a beloved dirt pile in the more-or-less shape of a castle, he just never got around to doing it. There were few sandboxes on the rare occasion he visited a playground when he was younger, but when there was, he never noticed them so he assumed they didn't exist.

He looked forward then and grunted, crossing his arms. "Unfortunately, this means I'm gonna have to teach you huh...? I'm not so good at teaching..." The full realization came into his mind that this was going to be harder then he thought.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:55 am

"How does that make things even? Do you think I spend my spare time building pitifull castles out of sand?" He stared at Naruto. "And no, you don't need to teach me. Because I am not swimming."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:18 am

"WHAT?!" His eyes popped and his mouth gaped open. "No way! Gaara, you said you would, why all of a sudden-" He stopped himself and remembered they had a conversation like this earlier, so he grinned, coming up with a new plan. He cupped his hands behind his head and tilted his nose up, smiling smugly. "Oh, that's alright. You think you're not gonna swim now but I'm sure when you see how much fun I'm having, you'll wanna jump in with me, heheh!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:31 am

"Of course, because I just love having fun." He sighed, shaking his head slowly. "You don't know me at all, do you."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:46 am

"Hey!" Naruto waved his fists in the air. "I know you completely! And I'm sure that if I really beg for it, you'll come in with me!" He nodded. "I'll even splash you, then you'll have no reason for staying out since you'll be wet already!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:57 am

"Being splashed and swimming are two different things." He said, glaring at Naruto. "You obviously know nothing about me, because I won't do something I know I can't do and I know that I don't want to do, just because you begged me."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:01 am

"Eh?" His bottom lip quivered. "But... But I can teach you! I bet I can teach you just as well as I taught you sex! Probably even better since I've done this before!" Then he grabbed Gaara's arm and hugged it. "I do know you! I do! I know you really well! You're name is Gaara and you live in Suna and you're my best friend, that's already three things I know about you and I know tons more!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:04 am

"..." He stared at Naruto, realizing that they had stopped walking. He sighed, starting to walk again. "If you ever want to get there, you will need to stop stalling."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:08 am

Naruto jumped and then started sprinting away in front of Gaara. "Yeah, I want to get there super fast, so hurry up!" He called back. "You gotta run to cuz I don't know the way!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:10 am

"....." He watched Naruto, not moving any faster than before. "No thanks."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:17 am

"Bwa?!" Naruto halted and looked back. "You're being really uncooperative today." He put his hands on his hips. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:23 am

"Because I'd rather not hurry to do something I do not wish to do." He replied, staring at him as he caught up, walking past him. "And I don't like to run."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:39 am

Naruto's body drooped and he walked behind Gaara, sulking. "If you didn't want to do it why did you come with me?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:45 am

"To make your life miserable." That wasn't the actual reason why he had gone with Naruto, because truthfully, he'd rather be with the blond than at the mansion. And also because he secretly enjoyed spending time with him. "What other reason would there be?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:54 am

Naruto stood up strait and laughed. "Alright then, then if I give you permission to do that, you have to move faster!" He poked Gaara's back, urging him on. "How much longer will it take anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:08 am

"I will do as I please, I do not need permission from you." He replied, staring forward as the came up to a small village. "Not much longer.. right now we seem to be in the land of rivers.. maybe a day?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:26 am

"Gahh.. A day? A whole day?" He shook his head. "But the river village sounds just as good as the mist village. I just wanted to go to a place different then Konoha. Couldn't we just stop here and go swimming in a river or larger pond?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:32 am

"If you wish.." He sighed, stopping and looking around. On the inside, he knew he really wasn't looking forward to this, and Shukaku was laughing at him. On the outside, he looked completely blank. "..."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:22 am

"YAY!" Naruto punched the air in excitment. "But first we gotta find a large body of water!" He looked around hesitantly for a few seconds and then fix his eyes on Gaara. "So... You know where one is..?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Sand Village :: The Kazekage Mansion-
Jump to: