Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:47 am

"Probably where things get the most moist.." He said, looking around. Then, he pulled out the map and looked it over. "Here, you pick which one you would like to go to.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:51 am

"Ooooh!" Naruto felt special for being the one who picked and he immidiatly pointed to what looked like a large pond secluded in trees beside the village. "I bet no one's explored there ever ever ever!" He jumped up and grabbed Gaara's hand, dragging him through the village, not even bothering to stop and look at the foreign houses and people.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:20 am

"Alright.." He shoved the map back into his pocket, then yanked Naruto in a different direction, dragging him along instead. "It's this way.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:30 am

"Ohhh.." Naruto followed. "I bet the water will be really nice!" He grinned. "And I'm almost dying of anticipation here! I've been a good boy and waited this whole entire time, can you at least speed it up here?" He almost begged, still holding Gaara's hand as assurence.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:43 am

"..." He quickened his pace slightly, and now they were speed walking through some small rain forest like place. "......"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:58 am

"Woah." As Naruto walked behind Gaara he stared at all the different trees and the damp ground. "This place is so different then the Konoha and Suna. It's kinda gray but..." He grinned. "Better than sand. Hey, maybe you should come live here, Gaara. It'll be less travel and no sand up my butt."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:16 am

"No, I'd rather not." He grumbled, keeping the pace quick. "I don't enjoy living in moist areas.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:21 am

"Aw..." Naruto stuck out his tongue. "You like the sand up your butt too much to get it cleaned out, I get it. But you're gonna have to today cuz you're going swimming!" With that he jumped at Gaara's back, hugging his neck from behind and dragging his feet.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:06 pm

"Hnn.." He stopped, staring up at the trees covering the sky and wondering why he even bothered. "You're an imbecile."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:34 am

"Im no im-bi-style! Im full- 100 percent coolio!" He bobbed a bit on Gaaras back, making sure he wasnt being ignored. "And youre a horse, so ride on stalion, ride ON!"

ooc: by the way, Belgium laptop is all screwed up so I cant pût the little mark in between the can and the t in cant.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:17 am

He pushed Naruto off of his back, starting to walk again. "Maybe you should get your eyes checked, I'm no stallion for you to ride on. And you're a ninja, you can move by yourself."

((ooc: I see, that must be very frustraiting))
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:49 am

ooc: its SUPER frustrating! the a is switched with the q, the z with the w, and the m with the ,. You also have to press shift to get a period and to get all the numbers.

"Yeah, but-" He ran up ahead and called back. "Youre so slooooow! I want to get there sooner or-" If he hadnt faced forward just at that second he wouldve ran right into a huge clear pond in front of him surrounded in trees. He grinned back at Gaara. "I found it! Hurry up so you can jump in first!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:33 am

((ooc: Ouch, that sucks Neutral))

"No thanks.." He didn't move any faster than before, crossing his arms and going at his own pace. "I'd prefer not to jump in at all."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:59 am

"Well, you're gonna!" He unzipped his jacket and threw it to his side then ripped off his t-shirt and threw it in the same pile. He turned around to face Gaara, revealing the Kyuubi seal spiralling out from his belly button. "Besides, I bet you haven't taken a bath in weeks!" Turning back to the water he got off his pants, which underneath held bright yellow cotton boxers with a chubby frog on the right buttcheek and tiny cupcakes running around the elastic. He jumped into the water with a mighty splash and seconds later his head reappeared on the surface, bobbing and grinning. "Now that you've seen my finely-tuned muscles I bet you just want to get in here quick!" And he started doing backstrokes in circles. "The waters just right for a swimming lesson!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:36 pm

He sighed, shaking his head and turning around, walking over to the nearest tree and leaning on it. He turned his head and watched Naruto, his face blank. "I'll stay over here."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:56 am

"No way!" Naruto dunked himelf underwater and stayed down for a few moments. Then he bursted from the water and landed in front of Gaara grabbing his arm and charging towards the pond. "If you don't want to go home with your clothes wet, you better tell me now!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:10 am

"No!!" He grabbed onto Naruto's arm that was holding his, digging his heels into the ground and stopping Naruto. He glared, snarling at the blond and moving one foot back, slowly trying to pull his way back to the tree. "I am not. Going into that filthy scum. So I can get soaked. For no reason whatsoever other than for you're pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:32 am

He kept a tight hold of Gaara's arm and frowned. "Aw, c'mon Gaara! You came all the way here anyway, what are you afraid of? We can have super fun together!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:56 am

"I came here because you wanted to go to the Mist village. I came here for you. I did not come to drown." He tried to pull himself back, but neither of them moved. "I don't want to have 'fun'."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:10 am

He tugged towards the pond, but they were at a standstill. "You won't drown, I promise! We'll only go in a little bit and I'll teach you how to do everything, it'll be easy! Besides, what happens when you're facing an opponent over a bridge and he throws you in? You'll drown then because you don't know how to swim but if I teach you now you'll survive!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:08 am

"I don't like water.." He growled, continuously trying to pull himself back despite knowing they weren't going anywhere. "And I don't want to go in it."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:55 am

"Well I don't like sand!" He puffed. "But I still sacrifice myself to come see you! Why don't you get in so we can swim together and I can help you overcome this obvious fear of water you seem to have!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:06 am

"..." He made a face at Naruto, still trying to tug his way back to the safe spot away from the water. But then he did something that was probably very stupid, he stopped pulling.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:17 pm

In all other cases, Naruto would've dragged his friend into the water, clothes and all. But in this scenario he really did want to see Gaara's underwear. Partially because Gaara seemed defiant and he wanted a challenge, partially to see if his friend wore cooler ones then him, and partially for reasons unknown. So in the absence of Gaara's pull the other way, Naruto shot forward, still holding onto Gaara, but stopped right before the water and turned around.

"I'll take your sudden willingness as a signal you want to jump in!" He grabbed Gaara's sash thingy and tugged it a little off his shoulder. But he really couldn't figure out how to get it -or any other articles of Gaara's clothing- off so he put his hands on his hips and stiffened his lower lip. "I can't understand how your clothes work, so take em off your self. I'm not going home with you whining in my ear about how you're all wet so hurry up!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:14 am

"I'm not going in there!!" He shouted, beginning to creat a sand dome around himself. Once it was almost done, only showing his face and a bit of his torso, he yelled at Naruto."I refuse!"

((ooc: He's like a spoiled kid, isn't he?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Sand Village :: The Kazekage Mansion-
Jump to: