Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:34 am

"Okay then.." He stared at Naruto as the sand blob thing moved around the mansion, getting to the canyons. "But why bother bringing a missing nin back to their home.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:40 am

Naruto pulled out a kunai and dropped it off the edge, watching as it disappeared. "Cuz they're the bad guys! If we got them, we'd get money for ramen and if they were REALLY bad everyone'd think we were the coolest!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:48 am

"Alright, then.." He watched him drop the kunai off the edge. "How do you suppose we'll know when we see them..? And why are you dropping weapons off of here?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:13 am

"Because," He pulled out a kunai with a paper bomb attached and threw it over the edge, watching as it exploded at the bottom. "They'll be doing something bad like eating a kitten, so we'll be able to tell they're bad." He then took out eight kunai with bombs at the end and grinned. "It's fun to drop these off and see how far they go." He laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:16 am

"How do you know?" He watched as the bombs exploded, then realized that they were still above the mansion. "And I don't suggest doing that.. they might think it's an attack and come after us, then you would get your glorious adventure, instead it would be a trip to the torture room.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:33 am

Naruto's face paled and he tucked away all his kunai for another time. Then he crawled across the sand to Gaara and stared up at him from his sitting position. His eyes were big like a sugar-addict kid who walked in on Willy Wonka giving King Kandy a blow job. "What kind of torture..?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:22 am

He stared down at Naruto, his face blank. "You know.. the usual. Electric chairs, only powerful enough not to kill you. Chaining you to the wall and whiping you, straping you to a wooden bed like thing and pulling on your limbs almost to the point of ripping them off, stuff like that."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:44 am

"OWCH!" Naruto yelled, imagining it all. "I don't think I'm gonna drop anything off for a while, ok?" He scuttled to the edge and then turned only his head to look at Gaara. "Heeeeey," He smirked evily. "Do you wear a thong, Gaara?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:02 am

His face slowly turned to one of confusion. "I don't think so, considering I have no idea what that is."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:54 am

Naruto crawled back over to Gaara (he's doing a lot of crawling) and poked his poofy pants. "You know, undies? Tighty-whities? Boxers? Banana strap? Or do you..." He looked up at Gaara with a discusted stare. "Go comando?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:04 am

"What..?" He blinked, looking down at his pants, then glaring at Naruto. "Why do you care what I wear underneath my clothing?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:13 am

He gave a halfhearted shrug. "Well, I don't wanna look surprised when you take off your pants once we get to Kirigakure. I mean, what if you pull 'em off and I haven't prepared for a reaction to your banana strap so I make the most hideous face imaginable! Then you'll feel so embaressed you'll run away and join a traveling band of turtle hermits and never see the light of day again!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:19 am

"...." He stared at Naruto blankly, then turned his head, almost not even bothering to reply with what naruto had just said. He was about to say something along the lines of 'Why the hell would I take off my pants?!', but it had transformed into something that Shukaku would have preffered to say.

"Why don't you find out for yourself, then."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:37 am

"What do you mean?" Naruto gave Gaara a suspicious look. "I'm not gonna take your pants off for you, if that's what you're getting at! No way, no how! Nuh-uh!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:42 am

"Then I suppose you'll never find out, now will you." He kept his gaze away from Naruto, trying to ignore what the demon in his head was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:10 am

"Well how're you gonna go swimming, Gar-Gar? You don't want to get all your clothes wet, do ya?" He crossed his arms and held a tight expression. But he couldn't keep it for long because a picture of Gaara in a banana thong inside his head made him crack a smile and almost burst out with laughter too.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:41 am

"What are you smiling about?" He did not look amused. "Easy solution, I'm not going to go swimming. There, solves all problems."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:26 am

"WHAT?!" Naruto jumped up, hands balled up into fists. "What the hell! You said you would, Gaara, you said!" He ignored Gaara's question and grabbed his arm, flailing it about for no good reason. "You have to swim! You have to! I don't want to swim alone! What's so special about this trip if I'll be doing everything by myself, I've already done that!"

Suddenly he stopped and turned around, crossing his arms. He took a slight peek back at Gaara, pouting slightly. "Besides, it's no fair if you get to see my undies and I don't get to see yours, that's not how friendship works." He added in his head, "I think..."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:35 am

"You're not doing everything yourself, in fact, I'm taking you there right now, I have done illegal things just for you, I'm probably going to die later, what more do you want from me?" He glared at him, then turned his head, watching as they got to the ground on the other side of the canyon. He stopped manipulating his flying sand blob, then looked back at Naruto. "No, I suppose it's not how friendship works. There's always something that is needed in friendship, isn't there? Nobody is ever pleased, are they? Well, sorry I can't be a decent friend, Naruto, but you're the one who puts up with me, there doesn't seem to be a point in complaining about it to my face."

((ooc: I think Gaara got a little sensitive there o_O))
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:45 am

ooc: well he can be sensitive all he wants, Naruto will just whine about it later. XD

Naruto hopped to the ground a few steps away and looked back. "Do you know what I want? I WANT to see your undies!" He jumped back and linked arms with Gaara, raising one fist in the most dramatic of dramatic poses. "It's a bond of trust, only brothers can bear! It'll show how much we've grown as an unbreakable team, believe it!" He then waved his hand over his nose as if blowing away an unpleasant scent. "But don't talk to me about the physics of friendship, I barely know anything about that. What we're talking about is..." He turned and grabbed Gaara's head, almost smashing his forehead into his own. "Brotherhood!"

The ironic part was, Naruto knew less about brotherhood then he did friendship.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:59 am

((ooc: Lmao hurrah?))

"I don't understand why I would talk about the physics of friendship, so don't worry about it." He stared into Naruto's eyes when the blond had pulled their forheads together. He remembered something about how the eyes show the soul, so he closed them. The only thing he knew about brotherhood was his bond with Kankuro. "Of course, Naruto. That's such a great thing, brotherhood, isn't it? Probably worse than friendship, from what I know."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:38 am

"Ah!" Naruto pushed Gaara away and picked a random direction to walk. "Not that kind of brotherhood. More of a friendship kind of brotherhood. Better then friends but I'm not some annoying little twerp." (Oh yeah, sure Naruto, you just keep telling yourself that) He stopped and looked back at Gaara. "Shouldn't you be leading the way? You have the map and I wanna see some water or else I'm gonna feel like I'm just back home."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:56 am

He pulled out the map, looking it over then turning in the opposite direction of Naruto and started walking, saying nothing at all as he shoved the map back into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:07 am

Naruto turned and jumped over to Gaara, grabbing his shoulders. "Speak up, buck-o! This is an adventure made for two! We're feirce explorers out in the wilderness in uncharted territory, believe it!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:14 am

"Of course.." He said, looking forward as they came upon a wooden gate. Glancing at Naruto for a brief second, he pushed the gate door open and walked through. "If I die I'm taking you with me. And if somehow I can't drag you with me, when Shukaku is reincarnated into another soul he will make sure to come looking for you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Sand Village :: The Kazekage Mansion-
Jump to: