Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:50 am

"Because I've never been!" Naruto raised his clenched fists in an 'I'm ready' stance. "And it would be so cool to see the ice or play in the water in the nighttime! I bet nobody else would be around, we could do whatever we wanted, believe it!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:53 am

"...But.." He frowned. "I can't go in the water.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:58 am

Naruto blinked at him and then grinned. "Aw, I guess not, eh? Mr. Sandman will turn to mud if he goes in water. But can't you just take the sand shield off? I mean, yeah, you'll be open for attacks but who's gonna attack you at this time of night, no one'll know where we are so it doesn't matter!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:02 am

He sighed, shrugging. It wasn't like he anything better to do, and it wasn't as if anybody in Suna honestly cared what happened to him. "Sure.. why not."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:49 am

"Alright! So we're off, I suppose!" He ran to the door before zipping up his jacket and looking back at Gaara. "You're gonna have to show me the way, I've never been!, so hurry up!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:52 am

"Do you think I've been there, either?" He shook his head, getting off the bed and following him. "We'll need a map, then."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:58 am

Naruto blinked. "But I thought you've been everywhere, Gaara! Jeez.." He scuffed the floor and dug his hands in his pockets. "I don't have any map, though. And I wanna leave without anybody realizing it. What are we gonna do?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:05 am

"I know where to find a map without anybody realizing it." He said, then peeked out the door, looking around to see if the coast was clear. "It's just a bit risky.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:15 am

"Risk is my middle name!" He shouted before shushing himself. "Oh, yeah, we gotta be quiet." He leaned behind Gaara, not enough to see around the doorframe though, just enough to look like a cool spy movie.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:51 pm

He sighed quietly, wondering if a stealth mission would be too much for his orange friend. He shook his head, not really caring either way, and walked out of the door, motioning for Naruto to follow.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:36 am

Naruto stalked behind him, glancing every which way once and a while. He was pretty jittery from exitement and couldn't handel going this slow. "Hey, hurry up! This place is stuffy and I don't want to see your dad again as much as you do!" He shout-whispered.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:24 am

"Quiet.." His voice was almost inaudible. He stopped, holding up his hand and peeking into the door beside him. He stared, his hand still raised to Naruto. He held up only his index finger now, motioning for the blond to wait, and snuck into the room.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:10 am

Naruto had a blinking spazm, slapping his hands to his mouth. Unlike Gaara who seemed to be very serious about all this, he had to hold himself to stop the giggling. Although a little voice inside his head was telling him to follow his friend he did wait as instructed.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:24 am

As Gaara wandered into the room, he wondered if leaving Naruto out there was even a good idea, but he pushed that thought away. He got to the desk, opening one of the drawers to see if it had what he was looking for. Apparently not, so he closed that one and looked through a different one. After finding what he was looking for, he got back over to the door, walking out and stopping in front of Naruto. He looked over the blonde's shoulder, hearing the voice of someone coming up the stairs. He grabbed Naruto's arm, looking around once before pulling him into some random room. Which just happened to be a really cramped closet. He looked at Naruto, whispering.

"Be quiet, we can't be caught.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:21 pm

Naruto glanced about and then huffed. "Why are we in a closet?!" He whispered rather harshly. "Did you get the map? Are we set to go? Why can't we be caught?" He tried to move his arm which was squashed between Gaara's hip and a large box but when he pulled it out it flew and slapped Gaara over the side of the head.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:02 am

"Aghh!!" He growled, turning his head the best he could, slapping his hand over Naruto's mouth and keeping it there when he heard the people walking by the closet stop, one of them telling the other that they heard something funny from the closet. Gaara stared at the door, then eyed Naruto. Things wouldn't turn out so well if the guys outside the door were anybody special.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:12 am

Naruto looked at the door as if it was Satan himself, suddenly feeling the pressure as someone jiggled the knob. His eyes darted up and above him he saw a rolled up rug on a shelf. Giving it a light tap, the rug rolled off the shelf and over the two boys, covering them completely in one silent second. From under their hiding spot, Naruto felt the dust crawl into his eyes and nose but kept perfectly still, his face in the most ideotic expression while the person at the door turned the knob.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:32 am

Gaara kept his hand on Naruto's mouth, now staring at the rug that was hiding them. He waited, listening as the guys opened the door and stared at the rug. He heard one of them say something about how it must have been the rug, and they closed the door again. Gaara turned his head to stare at Naruto in the dark, waiting until he couldn't hear the two guys anymore. Once they were gone, he pushed past the rug, opening the door and pulling Naruto out with him. If anybody had been watching that, it would look as though Gaara was holding Naruto captive. He finally let go of the blonde's face, looking at him.

"Brilliant.. and your expression is strange, what does that look mean?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:49 am

"It means I-I-" Naruto threw his head back and then forward when he sent out a sneeze aimed directly at Gaara's face. Then he wiped his nose with his hand flashing a drunk smile. "-Just saved our butts with an amazingly-executed 'hold-in-dust irritation' trick, believe it.."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:53 am

He stared blankly at Naruto, slowly raising his hand and wiping whatever had just hit his face off. Amazing how it barely bothered him that Naruto just sneezed in his face. "Alright then.."

He turned towards the nearest window, then glanced back at Naruto. "Follow me.."

Without waiting for a reply, he went to the window, opening it and putting one foot up, looking back to Naruto, then jumped out.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:09 pm

Naruto nodded once earnestly and followed Gaara out the window. For a brief moment he wondered why he was complying to everything so easily. But he quickly pushed the thought away and labeled it as 'Gaara was being to cool to argue with' and continued on.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:17 am

Gaara grabbed Naruto's arm as the blond dropped past him, pulling him up onto his little flying sand thing. He made sure Naruto wasn't going to fall off, then looked up to the canyons not far from them. He already had the map out. "The Mist village is that way.. past the canyons. We'll be heading through the land of Rivers to get there.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:09 am

"Oooooh!" Naruto bobbed up and down in his spot. "This is gonna be so cool!" He looked over the edge of the flying sand blob and shivered a bit before grinning. "And it's so easy to get there on this thing!" His eyes reluctantly pulled away from the sights to glance at Gaara. "Do you always take the sand plane express?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:32 am

"No.. not always.." He replied, closing the map and looking at Naruto. "We'll have to walk some of the way, though.. I don't want to waste all of my energy at once.. are you alright with that?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:29 am

Naruto didn't reply at first because he was in the middle of spitting off the edge and watching as it disappeared on its trip to the ground. Then he looked back up. "Of course! Maybe we'll meet a missing nin and have to bring it back home! We'll be heros, believe it! And even if we don't, I'm sure where ever we are will look awesome and totally different!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Sand Village :: The Kazekage Mansion-
Jump to: