Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:49 am

((ooc: Lmao wow, I didn't even finish my sentence o_O..))

He felt the smile come back to his face, though it was smaller than the other. It still felt strange, though, like maybe it didn't belong there. He let go of the wall and took a few wobbly steps over, he hadn't realized how exhausted he really was. "I'm sure I won't nap at all, but if they notice me then that is good enough."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:36 am

"Well, then you'll be bored cuz I'm tired and I'm afraid I might sleep for a while." He stretched one toe and it cracked the joins. Fortunatly, a movement like that only caused him a slight pain. "You're dad's a jerk, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:24 pm

"That's alright, I'm used to it.." He made it over to the bed, and put his hands on the part of the matress beside Naruto, staring down at the backs of his hands. "Yes.. I suppose he is, isn't he.. it doesn't matter, though.. I'll make sure he never talks to you again."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:23 pm

"Bahaha.." Naruto tried to laugh but it wasn't as easy as he thought it'd be. "You don't have to go that far, besides I'm not the one he treats like crap." He patted the bed right in front of Gaara's hands. "C'mon, it won't bite 'cha. Heheh, but I'm not making any promises that I won't."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:58 am

"I will go that far.. I don't need or want him talking to you.." He sighed quietly, crawling onto the bed and unable to sit up, so he just laid down beside Naruto. "Why would you bite me? I probably taste like sand.. and I'm not food, unless you're a cannibal.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:30 am

Naruto stuck out his tongue out in discust. "Ew. Thanks for the warning, now you're never gonna get a nip outta me, believe it!" He opened his eyes for the first time in that bed and blinked a few times at Gaara, surprised even though he was the one who suggested Gaara to 'sleep' with him. "Ahh, I see Gar-Gar-chan is a little embarassed by his papa. What would he say if he heard that? I bet he'd be mighter hurt on the inside."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:19 am

"..." Somehow, he felt oddly disappointed, but he quickly pushed the feeling away. "I'm not embarrassed by him. He is filthy scum who does not deserve to order anybody around, which he is capable of doing to you since you are within this villages borders. I wouldn't care if he heard that, for if he did it wouldn't be the worst that I've said about him, and his reply wouldn't the worst hes said about me. I hope he hurts on the inside.. it would only be fair."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:52 am

"Ahhh.." Naruto felt like dragging the subject on but his mouth yawned and forced him to shut up. "Ima going to sleep now, ok? You better be here when I wake up or I'm gonna be..." He started to doze off. "..Mad..."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:20 am

"I'm not promising anything.." He crossed his arms, staring at the ceiling. Now all he was going to do was stare above him and make sure that he never went unconcious, which shouldn't have been a problem since he hadn't slept in who knows how long, but seemed tempting enough. All he had to do was remember what he hosted, and he'd be fine. "Just.. get some rest, that's all that really matters."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:22 am

"Nope, you gotta be here or I won't fall asleep..." Naruto - with not much ease - pulled a kunai out of his side pocket and stabbed it through Gaara's sleeve into the bed. "There.. Now you can't escape, alright? Promise?" He wouldn't take no for an answer and now, that little word was the only thing holding his eyelids open.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:51 am

"Theres nothing I love more than to be held against my will.." He eyed the kunai that was now holding him to the bed. "Whatever, it's not like I have anything better to do but stay here anyway."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:29 am

"Ya-y.." Naruto choked through the word. "Beddy-by time, kay?" But he didn't wait for a response and instead fell asleep right there.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:26 am

"Sure.." He looked to Naruto, suddenly feeling tired. He blinked, shaking his head slightly, and looked back to the ceiling, attempting to push away the fatigue. If he passed out, he would be screwed. He was used to not sleeping, so he could keep himself awake.. right?

((ooc: Lmao I'll make him pass out for fun o_O))
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:36 am

ooc: Aww, that's laame. -.- Although if Gaara's so tired, he can drift (be half asleep). He's allowed to be mostly asleep but not completely without Shukaku having a spaz..
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:21 am

((ooc: I'm lame Razz Nah, I'll keep him up lmao))
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:07 am

Well, now, through the power of RP's and being too lazy to start a new thread, Naruto is awakened a day later by a sudden thump to his head! Only half awake and finding himself upside-down, he started to flail but this just made him fall to the floor from the bed he had just rolled out of.

Great.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:19 pm

Gaara looked over to where Naruto had been, in the exact same position he had been in the day before. He waited for the blond to get up, but after a few seconds, he spoke anyway. And because of his lack of knowledge towards human sleeping patterns, he did not understand that Naruto hadn't done that on purpose.

"What are you doing..?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:31 am

Naruto sat up and looked groggy eyed at Gaara, his hair an even messier mop then before. "Guuuhh.. I think I... Fell down..." After rubbing his eyes he hastily crawled back onto the bed and rolled himself up in the blanket, looking slightly like a cocoon with a head. "But I'm glad you're still here. What time is it?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:12 am

"It's night.." He didn't sit up, and the kunai that Naruto had stuck him there with was still keeping him attatched to the bed. "You've slept for over a day now.. am I allowed to sit up or are you going to tie me to the bed so I can't leave?"

((ooc: That sounds a bit creepy O_o..))
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:03 am

Naruto rolled back and forward in his blanket burrow, grinning like a cat. *X3* "Naw, you can take it out now." He laughed. "I don't need to tie you up, though. If you try to leave, I'll just keep you here with my awesome muscular strength. I just need to make sure you didn't go while I was asleep but now I'm wide awake 'cha!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:01 am

"..." He stared at Naruto, pulling the kunai from beside him and holding it up. "Of course, your 'awesome muscular strength' will be able to keep me here."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:25 am

"Totally! Now.." He stopped rolling, and stared up at Gaara from amid the blanket. "I'm completely all better, believe it! What about you, huh? Still tired or what? Cuz if not I know what we're gonna do today -uh, I mean, tonight!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:29 am

"No, I'm not." He threw the kunai on the floor. "What are you planning..?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:13 am

Naruto rolled off the bed in a heap of blankets, a few seconds later crawling out from them and standing up. "Let's go visit another another village! Like the mist, then we can go to the beach or lake or something!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:53 am

"..." He stared at Naruto, and if he had eyebrows they would most likely be raised. "Why do we need to go there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Sand Village :: The Kazekage Mansion-
Jump to: