Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:44 am

He stared at Naruto, his glare was intensified the more emotional he seemed to be getting or feeling. Since his shirt had already been cut up, Naruto's grabbing it didn't exactly work, it merely came off. He turned his head, moving his gaze to a tree not far off in distance. "Tsk.. best friends. Naruto, you need to find some better friends."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:57 am

He looked at the remains of Gaara's shirt that he had cut up earlier and bit slightly on the inside of his lip. "I don't want better friends. I want a best friend and that's you, it's already been decided. You can't escape from me now that we've made it official. Besides, you've been a better friend then anyone else just by stickin' with me." His expression was more stern then frustrated as he looked to the ground for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:00 am

"You enjoy having a best friend that wouldn't show up to your funeral?" He said, know that the full meaning of his comment was hidden. He wouldn't show up, but not because he didn't care. He was starting to get annoyed of himself, or rather, Shukaku was starting to get annoying because of his own actions and thoughts. "Well, I don't need friends, and I am not fit to be one. So you'll have to start over in your journey to find a friend who cares."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:02 am

Naruto looked up at him and blinked. "Why would I care about funerals? I'll be dead already, I'm not gonna care about three or four people standing around a place where my body is decomposing." He shook his head and crossed his arms, a puzzled look on his face. "But you obviously care if you got sad because I was upset with you. You'd only get sad if you were disappointed in yourself for making me look like I didn't like you. Besides," He shrugged and smiled sheepishly. "You brought me here. No friend of mine in a MILLION years would do that."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:12 pm

"..." He glared at Naruto, crossing his arms and looking at the ground. It might have been an obvious sign of defeat, since it probably looked like he was pouting. "I don't like it here."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:31 pm

Naruto grinned cheekily. "You only don't like it cuz you're wet and gooey. But I bet if I taught you how to swim you'd be diving circles in this place!" He clasped his hands together in prayer-like position. "Pleeeaaaase? Just take off all your icky sand skin and we'll go in slowly. I'll teach you good so the next time I'm drowning you can save me!" Of course with Naruto, there would always be a next time.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:51 pm

He grumbled something inaudible, then raised his hand and pulled all of the half muddy, half dried sand off of his skin, struggling slightly, and put it in a pile on the ground. "..."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:27 pm

Naruto leaned forward and then crouched over Gaara's muddy pile. He poked it and then started completely playing with it. Plopping it from one hand to the other. "Alright now take off those gritty rags or they might get tangled in your legs while you swim. Then you'll drown." As he continued to toy with the wet sand his eyes slightly rolled over to Gaara, in a way he hoped Gaara wouldn't be able to tell.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:45 am

Glaring at nothing in particular, Gaara slowly raised his hand and started pulling off each half of a shirt he was wearing, leaving him merely in his fishnet shirt. He pulled off his shoes, his glare looking more hostile than before. With a quiet sigh, he stood, taking off his pants as well, showing his black boxers with bright red hearts all over them. Looking even angrier, he sat back down and crossed his arms, waiting to be laughed at.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:49 am

And laughed at he was.

Naruto was in one of those 'breathless' laughs where the person just falls to the floor with their mouth open, but no sound is coming out. Like someone just took a picture of him laughing instead of the real thing. But eventually, breath seized its way into him and he was laughing harder than he ever thought was possible. Eventually the sound tapered down and he clutched his aching stomach, shaking slightly but in control. By this time, he was in the fetal position on the ground, half his face being smooshed into Gaara's earlier mud pile. As he sat up, he pretending that that whole laughing fit right there just didn't happen and grinned at Gaara. "Th-There. That wasn't so hard now, was it?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:57 am

"..." He stared at Naruto, his face blank, though, a noticeable enough blush coming to his face. Turning his head, he kept his eyes on the ground, avoiding Naruto's stare. "Mmhm.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:37 pm

"Alright now that that's over and done with!" The blond jumped up and was ready to go then bent down and tugged Gaara up beside him. "So, now fallow everything I do, 'kay?" He took a step forward and planted his foot sternly on the bank so that slight water was lapping around it. Then he turned his head to Gaara, a crazy grin on his face. "Make sure all your sandy-stuff is off before you do this again." His eyes slid down to Gaara's boxers and a laugh shot through him but he caught it in his mouth, puffing out his cheeks and making a 'pfft' noise. "Ready to have some fun?!"

ooc: Gah.. There's another word I hate.. 'Lapping'. X^X
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:06 am

"No, I'm not." He glared at Naruto, copying what the blond did. "If you laugh again I'll kill you."

((ooc: Hurray?))
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:50 am

His smile exploded into an array of shiny teeth and he tugged on Gaara's hand. Walking in deeper himself so the water covered his toes but bringing Gaara to where he was before. "I told you we're gonna go slow but at any time if you decide you don't want to be baby fed and just jump in by yourself, I'll be cool with that too, heheh."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 6:49 am

He growled, merely following Naruto without a word. He winced at the feeling of the water at his feet, looking around uncomfortably. He wasn't going to chicken out, no, but he definitly wasn't going to jump in by himself. "......."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 6:03 am

A few more steps and Naruto got instantly bored. "Ok, it's easier if do this faster, like a band aid, y'know?" He let go of Gaara's hand and ran in up to his waist, ripples of water splashing about him. Then he turned around and faced his friend, holding his hands out, palms up. "Now walk in. Just imagine I'm you're momma teaching you how to walk."
Back to top Go down
cheap on

PostSubject: asdsad   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:13 pm

outfits "look" on her in the mirror. Choose a style that will look great while giving her the comfort needed as an active child. Various Various Various styles include the A-line fashion skirt (long and slim with full bottom), the pencil skirt (tapered bottom), asymmetrical (uneven hemline), tube skirt (longer style
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki   Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dropping Off The Jinchuuriki
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Sand Village :: The Kazekage Mansion-
Jump to: