Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Break Time

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Break Time - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:39 am

"..." He turned his head, glaring up at Naruto. "I don't care, I live in Suna. In fact, I'm able to leave at any given second, I just haven't yet."

He didn't exactly understand why he didn't just leave then, but he didn't. Hopefully nobody would ask any questions about that.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:20 am

"Aw!" Naruto's shoulders fell and he launched all his pouting glory in Gaara's direction. "But that's not fair, Gaara! You asked me to teach you, I even wasted my own chakra on helping you to understand, you won't even tell me what's on your mind! And for some crazy reason you're mad at me for telling you the truth!" He turned around and walked back over to the chalkboard and kneeled down below it. Suddenly he was slightly angry and kinda felt like punching something so he smacked the sand and let his fist sink in. He smiled slightly and stood up, talking to himself. "So there is a use for this stuff, huh..?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:29 am

"I didn't- You cou- I'm not- How's it-! ..." He stopped trying to talk, watching Naruto. He sighed, turning his head and staring at the ground, taking a hand and picking up a handful of sand, turning his hand and watching it. "I'm not mad.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:35 am

Naruto turned just his head around and squinted at him, sticking his tongue out. "Well you sure do act like it. Usually I don't care much but after I've sacrificed so much I wish you'd give me some kind of feedback.."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:41 am

He ran his fingers through the sand, glancing at Naruto. "I don't know.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:16 am

"Bah!" Naruto stood up and dusted sand off of his ass. "You suck. I'm gonna go find a dango shop or something, you should come with me, Gaara. I'll even buy some for Neko-Enji." He smiled back at his friend as the chalkboard behind him poofed away like the clone it was.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:24 am

"I'm sorry." He apologized, standing up as well. Then, he turned and looked at Naruto. "Dango..?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:39 am

Gaara's apology made Naruto annoyed. "Don't apologize when you can fix it, dunce!" He went up to Gaara and walked his middle and index finger across his friend's head and stopped in the middleof his hair, jumping it up and down. "But Suna does have dango, right? I thought all of the great nations had it? And I've been really exited to try it cuz I don't spend my money on much besides ramen." He grinned. "Good thing it's cheap or I'd be nothing but skin and bones!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:12 am

He blinked, looking up without moving his head, which actually kinda hurt his eyes and he felt like he was going cross eyed. "Yeah.. I'm pretty sure we've got it.. though,"

He looked at Kankuro, who was still sort of sprawled out in the sand. "I'm not too sure how he's doing, right now.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:59 am

Naruto looked over at Kankuro and grinned. He ran up to him and jumped landing straight on the boys belly. "Hey! Neko-Enji! Get up, I'm gonna go buy you something yummy, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:00 am

"I'll buy it.." Gaara crossed his arms, turning in the direction of the village. "As a gift of gratitude towards your generous waste of energy to educate me."
Back to top Go down
Kankuro
Puppet Master
Kankuro

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:48 am

Kankuro shot up after Naruto landed on his stomach, his face showing that he was in pain. "Ow.. what? Yummy?"

He looked over to Gaara, his face showing confusion now. "You? Buying? Gratitude? Generous? What!?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:59 am

Naruto hopped off Kankuro's probably bruised belly. "You heard him, now c'mon or I'll eat all of yours!" Then he ran up and hopped beside Gaara. "And it wasn't a waste of energy! From the looks of it, you got what I was talking about!" He grinned, sincerely hoping Kankuro would get his butt off the ground and follow.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:02 am

"I suppose.." He said, then started walking towards the village witnout another word.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:13 am

ooc: wow, 11 fucking pages... Go start a new thread from here, ok? somewhere in the town or something, they need dango! ...and I rather you start it then me, please. X3
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:27 am

((ooc: Alright lmao Razz

I made a bazaar, so they can shop for food and stuff there XD))
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:27 am

ooc: what's a... bazaar??? It sounds like a type of Indian pants...
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:13 am

((ooc: Lmao a bazaar is a market place. It's like.. the people have their little stands, and they display their items for sale. It's like a poor version of a mall XD))
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:57 am

ooc: Sounds... herpes encrusted. You could get a disease just from saying it...
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:00 am

((ooc: Lmao.. who knows O_O))
Back to top Go down
buy chea

PostSubject: hre   Break Time - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:28 am

slip when he heard shouting and men telling everyone to get on the floor. All he could see was darkness and all he could hear were were screams as he lay praying on the floor, he told the Houston Chronicle."I wasn't ready to die yet," Lewis, 41, told the Chronicle.Lewis said
Back to top Go down
dingfeng

PostSubject: Cheap Bracelets   Break Time - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:19 pm

when she got home, she realized there was a different name on the label."I just took one," she said. "But it

it was so much more of a big deal because I am only six weeks along and it's a very
delicate time in pregnancy."She said the pharmacist knew she was pregnant when he gave her the methotrexate. "He just asked me stainless steel jewelry china me my name and stuff," said Silva. "The names were real similar.""He helped my pick out my prenatal vitamins and
even told me congratulations," she said. "I had just barely found out I was pregnant on the second [of February]."Doering, who

who did his master's thesis on the drug, said methotrexate is the "poster child for why certain medicines shouldn't be
used in pregnancy. It's such a well-known and potent cause of birth defects."In some instances taking the drug during pregnancy warrants wholesale costume jewelry from china warrants termination, according to Doering."There are downsides to that and risks," he said. "But if it were my wife or
daughter, I would recommend it."Mix-ups like this are rare, but when they happen, they can be fatal.Some studies have shown more

more than 26 to 30 deaths in recent years due to methotrexate dosage errors, according to Mike Cohen, president of
the Institute for Safe Medicine Practice, which operates the national medication reporting program."There is no question, we've have problems with that pearls jewelry wholesale that drug," said Cohen. "Unfortunately, people do have serious reactions to it and it can be fatal."Methotrexate, which is also
Back to top Go down
Cheap Br

PostSubject: Buy Cheap Bracelet   Break Time - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:21 pm

Union Times. The average interest rate for a credit card plan was 13.78 percent in 2010, according to data released by bracelet wholesale by the Federal Reserve this week."Consumers had been paying down their credit cards or consolidating their debt. But they
appear to be feeling more confident and charging once again," said Jeff Kleintop, Chief Market Strategist for LPL Financial.The Federal Reserve Reserve reported that U.S. consumer borrowing rose in December for the third consecutive month. Credit-card usage increased in December for
the first time since August 2008."In general, there isn't much credit available to high-risk borrowers and what is available is expensive cheap bracelets expensive for obvious reasons," said Kleintop. Banks charge higher rates for high-risk customers who may not be able to pay
back their debt.The bank has since decreased the APR to 59.9 percent.Chi Chi Wu, staff attorney with the National Consumer Law discount tennis bracelets Law Center, said the 79 percent and 59 percent APRs are the highest rates she can recall seeing.And while the
credit card's interest rate decreased, the number of fees it has did not, according to Wu, an expert on subprime credit

credit cards.Wu said First Premier Bancard is "notorious" for being a "fee-harvester" credit card company, in which high fees eat
up most of an already low credit limit, leaving a customer with little useable credit."These cards are marketed as a way way for people without good credit history to repair or build a credit history," said Wu. "But unfortunately when cards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Break Time
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7