Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Break Time

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

Break Time - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:01 am

"Yeah, but..." Naruto pointed at Crow, following the puppets movements with his finger. "Sand castles aren't creepy yet human like at the same time! You could make Crow talk and walk, and even make another one that looked like a dog for it to play with! But-" He glanced to Gaara and cocked his head to the side. "Is it supposed to fight? Does it use summoning jutsu? Can it summon another puppet cuz that would be awesome!" And suddenly he was worked up again.
Back to top Go down
Kankuro
Puppet Master
Kankuro

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2009 4:23 am

"Um.." He stared at Naruto, a bit puzzled. "I don't think so.. and sand.. can be creepy yet human like at the same time.. I mean, that's basically Gaara for ya."

He blinked, then looked over at Gaara, seeing the death glare, then looked back to Naruto. He pulled Crow back down, sitting it beside him. "Uh.. I think that's enough of a show for today.. heh.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2009 6:28 am

"Aw.." Naruto crossed his arms and plunked himself down in the sand, cross-legged with his cheeks puffed out like a fish. "Too bad. You could really make a living off a puppet show or something." He started piling sand into a little hill in front of him. "So what do all the Suna kids do around here for fun? The heat kinda limits you, doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2009 6:58 am

"They run in fear and despair while I destroy them from their feet to their heads.." He growled, still giving death glares in Kankuro's general direction. "Slowly ripping the flesh and bones from their necks.. then keeping their heads as trophies and putting them on my mantle.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2009 8:31 am

"Oh goody." Naruto grinned and destroyed his sand mound, starting to create a new one. "So what do they do when you're not around? Cut off each other's heads?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 4 EmptySun May 17, 2009 10:08 am

"No, they hide in sand caves and hope I don't crush them." He slowly turned his head and looked at Naruto, the death glare still on his face. "And sometimes they play with balls. They never played with me when I was young, though.. they always ran away."

((ooc: Oh man, Gaara.. you don't even know how corrupted that sounds XD..))
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 4 EmptySun May 17, 2009 10:49 pm

"Hmm.." He picked up a feather that had blown by and stuck it in the top of his sand lump. "So if all the little kids are hiding out and playing with their balls, what are the older kids doing? Playing with older balls? Does everyone in the village of Suna just walk around all day, being killed by you and playing with a bunch of balls?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 4 EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:53 pm

"And wearing extremely heavy clothing." He continued to stare at Naruto. "But the elders don't play with their balls.. they play with long rods and get them wet to look for a 'good catch'."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:26 am

He head slowly turned towards Gaara and he twitched. "So, is Suna the masturbation capital of the world or something, cuz that's what they seem to be doing all day long, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:16 am

"Hm..???" Gaara's glare suddenly left him, and he gave a very strange face. "What..? Where'd you get that from?!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:41 am

Naruto's jaw dropped before hilarity kicked in and he fell over on his back laughing. His legs flailed in the air and when he calmed down, his legs fell and he sat up, wiping a tear from his eye. "Is everyone in Suna like you, cuz that was pretty funny. Maybe this place is like a big comedy show or something, heheh." Sticking his tongue out, he glanced out at Kankuro and pointed to Gaara. "Hey, did you get the humour of our conversation just there, or are you as oblivious as your baby brother?
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 4 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:31 am

"Huh..?? What..?" He looked from Kankuro to Naruto to Kankuro and back to Naruto. "I don't get it? What's so funny?! Whay are you laughing!!?"
Back to top Go down
Kankuro
Puppet Master
Kankuro

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 4 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:45 am

Kankuro had been laughing his ass off the entire time. "Hahaha!! No, no I get it!! Gaara just doesn't think about things like that, he never has. So, he doesn't have a clue."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 4 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:16 pm

Naruto waved his pointed finger around Gaara. "So you're telling me the guy's never masturbated? Never read Playboy or done 'research' at the hot springs? Has he ever even watched South Park?!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 4 EmptySun May 24, 2009 5:47 am

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" Gaara glared at Naruto. "Masturbation? Playboy? Research at the hot springs? South Park?! Is the sun getting to your head or am I just not getting any of this nonsense?!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:07 am

He gave Gaara an explosive glare. "Shut up, you. I'm trying to figure out how much of life you've missed." Then he turned his firey glare to Kankuro. "Answer Neko-Enji! How would your baby brother act if I did my Sexy-no-Jutsu on him?! Does he have any appriciation for the naked body?!"
Back to top Go down
Kankuro
Puppet Master
Kankuro

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:33 am

"Uh.. heh.." He blinked at Naruto's glare, looking over to Gaara, who now gave a death glare in return. "Um.. Sexy no Jutsu..?? Uh.. sexy.. naked..? Er.. what exactly do you plan to do, Naruto? Accusing my brother of being homosexual may exceed to piss him off even more.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 4 EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:25 am

Naruto sighed. "Guh.. I'll just have to show you.." He jumped backwards and made a hand sign. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" Ten clones appeared beside him all grinning in exageration. "Sexy no Jutsu!" All of them turned into you-know-what and five of them jumped on Kankuro, as the other five jumped on Gaara. They gave adoring words as well as cutely hugged the two sand brothers.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:22 am

Gaara blinked, looking at each one of the Naruto whores surrounding him. He looked to the real Naruto, giving a blank stare. "What are you doing exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Kankuro
Puppet Master
Kankuro

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:24 am

Meanwhile, Kankuro fell over with a bloody nose.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:57 am

The real Naruto glared at Gaara while angerly pointing to Kankuro. "That's what you should've done, no brains!" He huffed out and then clapped his hands into another hand sign. "Well, maybe you'd rather like this!" All of the girls poofed and once the smoke cleared, five naked Sasuke's were hugging Gaara in union.

ooc: beautiful picture, hm?
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:54 am

He blinked again, looking to all the Sasuke's around him. "Well, your not exactly responding, are you Shukaku.. well, something tells me I hate this already."

Suddenly, sand was wrapped around each of the Sasuke's, beginning to crush them out of hate and anger and most of all, angst, since it needed a touch of Sasuke, apparently. That is so scary.

((ooc: Lmao no, no it's a horrible picture.. man, see, Gaara's not attracted to female Naruto, but he hates the Sasuke's lmao

And now they're dead XD))
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:31 am

Naruto grimanced and released the jutsu, now just plain annoyed. "How the hell can you not get googly over any of that?! What are you, beastiality or something?!" He stomped one leg on in the sand, frustrated. "Ok, I won't give up, I'll find your turn-on no matter what!" He clapped his hands together and a bunch more clones appeared. Suddenly, one of them was naked, crouched in a ball on the ground, tied up while another turned into a girl wearing some sort of leathery skimpy (use your imagination) outfit holding a paddle. The one standing up started (for lack of a better term) spanking the one on the ground.

The real Naruto pointed to the scene. "A great display of S and M! But if you don't like that, I've got more!" Another clone turned into a sheep and basically got humped up the butt by another clone. "Beastiality, right up your ally, Mr. Raccoon!" Then another clone turned into a giant foot. Naruto shrugged. "Eh, maybe you have some kinda foot fetish..."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:03 am

He stared at everything, looking back to Naruto with a confused expression. He really didn't understand any of this. "What am I supposed to be feeling..??"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:56 am

"Uhh.." Naruto scratched his cheek. "Well.. Kinda..." He pointed back to Kankuro. "You're supposed to look like that. Do you feel anything? Anything at all? Like your pants got a little too tight all of a sudden?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Break Time
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next