Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Break Time

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Break Time - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:24 am

"When we.. we.. what..?!" Gaara had heard the term 'sleep together' before, and since Gaara never slept, he automatically assumed that Naruto meant 'sleep together' as in 'have sex'. He didn't know it, but his face was completely red. And for his face to get completely red, it would take a lot, since it's usually covered in sand. His eyes were wide, his face was red, and his mouth was slightly open in a somewhat embarressed/surprised sort of way. Who knew that expression was possible for someone like Gaara.

((ooc: Yeah, Naruto, way to go XD

Now Gaara looks even more like a tomato LOL))
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 7:07 am

Naruto's eyes went all Chinese like he does and he scratched the back of his head. "Oh yeah, I mean, when we sleep...in a bed... together?" One eye popped open really big and the other fairly smaller, like the doom face, and he corrected himself. "Wait, that's not what I mean.. I meant to say we do it when we sleep with each other.. No, when we... I can't figure it out, do you know what I mean at least?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 7:09 am

"Um.. I-I.. don't..?! No, no no.. no, I don't sleep... no, I don't.. just.. just.." He shook his head frantically, putting his hands to his ears and covering them. "Just stop.. stop talking.. about it..!!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 7:36 am

"No, Gaara, stop freaking out!" He waved his hand frantically in front of Gaara's face. "You have to get what I mean or else you'll think I'm whacked! When we go over to each others houses to sleep with each other, no, to share a bed with, no, to have a fun enjoyable evening with, God even that sounds bad!" He slumped down, tired and raised his head slowly. "We just do it when we're together, pillow fight that is, nothing else."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 7:41 am

"So.." He stared at Naruto. "All we do.. is play with pillows.. when.. when were together..? I don't remember playing with pillows any other times we've seen eachother.. I'm confused.. I don't understand.. um.. what's a pillow..?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 7:54 am

Naruto got hit with an imaginary arrow that said 'FAIL' on it. "I meant we do it at each others houses and since we haven't been to any of our houses, we couldn't do it." Then he slapped himself in the forehead. "A pillow is one of those cushions people sleep on, how could you not know that?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:00 am

"You... we... do.. it...??" His face turned purple, and he hid it in his hands, shaking his head. "And.. I didn't know.. what a pillow was... because I've never used one.. I don't even know what it looks like.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:06 am

"AARRG!" Naruto flailed his arms about. "Stop thinking about THAT kind of doing it and start thinking about my kind of doing it! I mean, our kind of doing it!" His face was just getting redder and redder as he continued and he was trying to tell himself to shut up but he just wouldn't. "I MEAN PILLOW FIGHTS!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 3 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:17 am

"What do you mean 'our kind of doing it'?! What do you expect me to think about!" He was being very uncharacteristic today. "What the fuck is a pillow fight??"
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:40 am

"When we take pillows-" He picked up a pile of sand and threw it a Gaara's face, just all together frustrated. "-And beat eachother with them! It's supposed to be fun!" His face didn't look at all in the 'fun' mood but he calmed down enough to give Gaara a chinese look and respond to his first statement better. "Our kind of doing it is no kind of doing it, all right? Now stop dreaming and think about us romping around frolicing with pillows."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:02 am

The sand had stopped right in front of his face like in the matrix, and it flopped to the ground. Apparently Gaara was the chosen one. "It doesn't sound fun. It sounds like lame sex torture or something, like they ran out of whips and paddles. And I'm not dreaming, I don't even know why I'm acting like this. Did you drug me? And I don't want to think about us romping around frolicking with pillows instead of paddles and whips."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:10 am

Naruto was about to say something and he raised his finger but Gaara's last statement made a blood vessel in his eye pop. "Instead of paddles and whips? Does that mean you usually think about us romping with paddles and whips?!" He pointed at his confused friend and freaked out on him. "That's sick! Get you preferences strait, ok?! And no, your not dreaming, but I bet you wish you were, us jumping ontop of eacother! You probably enjoyed that! EW!" He bent down and frantically rubbed his hands in the sand, trying to get the 'Gaara Icky' germs off. "Ew ew ew ew ew ewwwww! You better not try to actually rape me!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:39 am

"What?" He was almost completely lost now. "What the hell are you talking about? What makes you think I'd do anything to you? Sorry, but, I don't do that sort of thing. It's surprising enough that I even consider you my friend, don't push it, you got that?"

He crossed his arms, turning his head and glaring in some unknown direction. Shukaku laughed in his mind, and he gave a short glance to Naruto again. 'You lie to yourself more than you lie to him.. heh.. Shut up..'
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:42 am

"Ok..." Naruto stood up and wiped his hands off on his pants. "We both got our wors confused... Very confused. But let's petend that we said what we meant and we meant what we said! ...I think." He pondered on his last sentance, making sure there was nothing wrong with it. "Well, just 'we said what we meant'. Anyway, you can't just stop being my friend, we've already got props perfected!" He held out his fist, testing Gaara one more time.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:20 am

He glanced at Naruto's fist, looked away, looked back, looked away again, then finally moved his hand and gave Naruto props, still looking the other way. "You confuse me.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:26 am

Naruto hopped once. "How am I confusing? I am so not confusing! I'm, like, the least confusing-east person ever! Give me one example of my confusing-ness!" He was neither irritated, nor angry, but mostly just wonderig himself how confusing he really was.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:15 am

"I am not obliged to answer that.." He continued to stare off in another direction.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:50 am

Naruto pouted at Gaara and then turned around in the sand. "Well, you're no fun. Let's see what I missed when I came over here.." He said to himself and trampled over to Crow, lying in the same spot Kankuro had put him when Naruto had first run in. The blonde kneeled down beside the puppet and poked it, giving a Chinese look. "Hey, Neko-Enji, what's this thing in the sand that was beside you? It's creepy.."
Back to top Go down
Kankuro
Puppet Master
Kankuro

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:39 pm

Kankuro turned, looking at Naruto, then crow. He gave Naruto a strange look, then realized he was asked a question. "Huh? Oh.. that's my puppet."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 5:20 am

"Your puppet..?" Naruto picked up one of Crow's arms and dropped it. As it clattered to the sand, Naruto stuck his finger in its mouth, opening and closing it. "Is it a toy or something? Hey, can I play with it?!" Suddenly he got really exited and bobbed up and down on the spot, tilting his head looking all about Crow. "How do you make it work? I wanna see it dance!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:35 am

Gaara decided to stop being a pouty pants and sat down near them, glaring at crow. Apparently he was still pouting.
Back to top Go down
Kankuro
Puppet Master
Kankuro

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:47 am

"Hey!!" He snagged crow, holding him away from Naruto. "Don't do that!!"

He frowned, then sighed. He pulled his hand away, twitching his finger and watched as crow moved, suddenly in the air and dancing. "See? There you go."
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Jinchuuriki
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:45 am

"OH MY GAWD!" Naruto shot up, entranced by the wooden figure. "That is so awesome! How do you do it, Neko-enji?! It's even cooler than Gaara's sand technique! Can you make it pretend to jump rope for me?!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:23 am

Gaara gave a low growl, glaring daggers at Kankuro and his puppets. He had never heard of the emotion jealousy, nor felt it, until now. So, he wasn't exactly sure why he was so pissed off.

"You and your stupid contraption.. you couldn't hurt somebody with that even if you tried.."
Back to top Go down
Kankuro
Puppet Master
Kankuro

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:55 am

He inched away from Gaara, grinning nervously. "Uhh.. yeah, I guess so..."

Crow suddenly looked like it was jump roping without a rope. "Um.. though.. I don't think Crow is cooler than Gaara's sand.. I mean.. er..he can make.. pretty cool.. sand castles..??"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break Time   Break Time - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Break Time
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next